What's new

The Wehrmacht In Pictures: A Look At One of History's Legendary Fighting Force

Lsn2iig.gif

I must admit this dude got some skiiiiiiilz :D :lol:
@Nilgiri and you're banned again sigh :disagree:

They (or probably just one mod whoever it is) are not even saying why now ...so I have literally no idea of why where and what (compared to before when I would get an inbox message regarding whatever violation/reason it was). This has happened last few times to be honest. *Shrug*

I am most likely withdrawing mostly from this forum as a result (since whichever mod with axe to grind with me remains unknown)...I will only be posting now and then on select threads like this one....or if people directly ask me for comment on something.

@PARIKRAMA @anant_s @waz @Levina @django @RAMPAGE @hellfire @ranjeet @Gibbs and all my other friends. I will be around but not so frequently.

They (or probably just one mod whoever it is) are not even saying why now ...so I have literally no idea of why where and what (compared to before when I would get an inbox message regarding whatever violation/reason it was). This has happened last few times to be honest. *Shrug*

I am most likely withdrawing mostly from this forum as a result (since whichever mod with axe to grind with me remains unknown)...I will only be posting now and then on select threads like this one....or if people directly ask me for comment on something.

@PARIKRAMA @anant_s @waz @Levina @django @RAMPAGE @hellfire @ranjeet @Gibbs and all my other friends. I will be around but not so frequently.

What happened dude?

You can ask waz or @WAJsal who is it? and yea nice to see you back :-)

Good to see you back bro and do please stick around as you are an asset to this forum, very few have comparable knowledge to your good-self when it comes to technical matters amongst many other subjects.Kudos bhai

What happened dude?

Got banned for a week...no idea why or by who.

Happened the last cpl times too I think.

Anyways I am going to take it easy here on out....I will still enjoy reading what you guys post etc....and respond only when I have proper information to give or an opinion is directly requested.

Got banned for a week...no idea why or by who.

Happened the last cpl times too I think.

Anyways I am going to take it easy here on out....I will still enjoy reading what you guys post etc....and respond only when I have proper information to give or an opinion is directly requested.
Me and @The Sandman @Zibago will try to investigate bro.Kudos

@Nilgiri stay off BD threads. You posted a comment in your signature, maybe that was the reason? Something in real someone?

Well it had been up there for a while and is still up there now...and I got no warning or infringement thing for it.

Damn shame brah.. I've seen far more worse transgressions being let off.. You are one the few posters here that adds value to discussions

Back
Top Bottom