What's new

The Wehrmacht In Pictures: A Look At One of History's Legendary Fighting Force

Poor guys! Didn't know what they were fighting for.
And one more thing, swastika has origins in our region, it is our thing. The Nazis stole it from here to give themselves a false sense of glory as in our lands it was considered to be a sign of social elite of the highest order.
Actually the Swastika can be found in different parts of the world where the original Aryan settlers migrated, including india, and brought the symbol with them. In other words the symbol was not originally native to the indian subcontinent. The Swastika is considered a sacred symbol in Odinism (ancient European paganism) representing the sun, thus it is more likely that Swastika was brought to india by the ancient ancestral relatives of modern day Nordic European.

The oldest Swastikas are found in what is today the area between Central Asia and Eastern Europe, the ancient homeland of the original Aryans who were the ancestors of modern Europeans.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

Last edited:
@Sarge

I met a couple of German Sikhs back in 2000 in Moscow. They were the grandchildren of these Indians who joined the Wehrmacht ..... It was great interacting with them!

And one more thing, swastika has origins in our region, it is our thing. The Nazis stole it from here to give themselves a false sense of glory as in our lands it was considered to be a sign of social elite of the highest order.

Nope it was not. It was central Asian origin supposedly. But another school of thought says deep south of Indian sub-continent, something which gets credence with discovery of townships dating to 8000BC and earlier near Chennai

@Sarge

I met a couple of German Sikhs back in 2000 in Moscow. They were the grandchildren of these Indians who joined the Wehrmacht ..... It was great interacting with them!

Nope it was not. It was central Asian origin supposedly. But another school of thought says deep south of Indian sub-continent, something which gets credence with discovery of townships dating to 8000BC and earlier near Chennai

Why they did live in moscow ?

Kindly don't quote me again, I don't like talking to you and your bullshit.

Muslim members of the Waffen-SS 13th division at prayer during their training in Germany, 1943

Muslim members of the Waffen-SS 13th division at prayer during their training in Germany,  1943.jpg

@Ulla @Army research @LadyFinger @The Sandman @hellfire @Desert Fox

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Mielke-036-23,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._-Handschar-.jpg

Muslim members of the Waffen-SS 13th division at prayer during their training in Germany, 1943

View attachment 335401

@Ulla @Army research @LadyFinger @The Sandman @hellfire @Desert Fox

View attachment 335402

Also called the:
"13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar"

The Muslims Soldiers of the Osman Empire and the Wehrmacht have get their own mosque here in Berlin,from the german Kaiser a gift for the Osman Empire, my fathers grave is near this masjid.

@Sarge

Too brief, need more info on them :-)

The Muslims Soldiers of the Osman Empire and the Wehrmacht have get their own mosque here in Berlin,from the german Kaiser a gift for the Osman Empire, my fathers grave is near this masjid.
Firstly, sorry to know about your dad.

I think these were bosnian muslims from WW2. The Ottoman empire was involved in WW1.

Too brief, need more info on them :-)

Firstly, sorry to know about your dad.

I think these were bosnian muslims from WW2. The Ottoman empire was involved in WW1.

Thank you dear, exactly I did mean the same !

I did have many Bosnian boys and girls in my class I know this people very well, very kinde folk, they believe absolut in their Religion/Islam, same way like the chechens !

swastika was never a sign of the elite its just an auspicious sign.

201211071352274871641282904.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom