What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

When did I say I wanted Muslims to suffer? On another thread you are crying about sicks. The same sicks who genocided 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. Seems like you are the biggest hater and critic of the Ummah. You love those whose religion is a CULT based on the hatred and genocide of Muslims. You are a hypocrite.

Handsome Pakistani Race Specimen,

Your uturn is of Niazi proportion.

Please keep on the glorious path you have chosen under Supreme True Leader. I salute your dedication

Handsome Pakistani Race Specimen,

Your uturn is of Niazi proportion.

Please keep on the glorious path you have chosen under Supreme True Leader. I salute your dedication

Since you've been crying for sicks on another thread for the past 2 hours, why don't you convert to sickism. You can change your name to goondah sing sadar .

Since you've been crying for sicks on another thread for the past 2 hours, why don't you convert to sickism. You can change your name to goondah sing sadar .

So when are you going out protesting in UK?

What war?
A one sided war where Iran and ME will be the battlefield and the US mainland far from it?
A war that will kill even more Muslims than any previous war combined...

Just for what? A man? Because you don't want to let down your proxy war? Afraid to lose 2 kilos of Influence next door?

Take the war in their homes and then you can speak about "War"...

Now you are bringing Al Udaid..

I have asked a question... Does Iran have anything that can reach US or it will bomb the shit out of Syria?
Yes, nothing...

War hasn't started yet..

This is how war started between Iraq and US....

A scene from Baghdad:

Title matters very little.That war really started when Saddam invaded Kuwait. General public doesn't consider something to be war unless they personally impacted. It is up to military strategists to decide what constitutes a war. Not upto journalists. Not all war involves gimickery trailors.

US will hit installations everywhere and one of them is going to hit a Russian install

Russia activates S400 missile system

Americans start losing planes

WWIII and this ends so badly for all of us

US will hit installations everywhere and one of them is going to hit a Russian install

Russia activates S400 missile system

Americans start losing planes

WWIII and this ends so badly for all of us

@Valar. isse rishte dhundwale bhai isko Russian aati hai

Back
Top Bottom