What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

OldTwilight

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....

From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....

Not tryna instigate nobody but don't choose the sadaam strategy to let the enemy settle in first.

We WilLL HavE to StARt thE WAr.......

Back
Top Bottom