What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....
Can you hit US mainland or will just resort to killing more Muslims?

Bhai sab kuch sell ker ke Thailand chala jaa ... Virgin mar gaye tu upper ja ker kia mun dekhao gay ?

better to be loved,adored,cherished,coveted and admired when being phaccked..else it would most probably be like a bitter medicine

Not tryna instigate nobody but don't choose the sadaam strategy to let the enemy settle in first.
elaborate please if you have time and interest..I would be interested in listening

From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....

Hopefully not. We don't want ANY harm to come to Iran or the Iranian people. america's punishment will come when the Whites there become a minority and are replaced by blacks and Hispanics.

Hopefully not. We don't want ANY harm to come to Iran or the Iranian people. america's punishment will come when the Whites there become a minority and are replaced by blacks and Hispanics.

did you wake up today on the Ummah side of the bed?

Your ganges river is flowing opposite to natural flow.

elaborate please if you have time and interest..I would be interested in listening

After invading Kuwait sadaam knew very well what was coming so instead of doing a blitzkrieg on Saudis and other near by kingdoms where the us war machine was intended to land and start its operations from he let them have their way for more than three months. They came, they fortified and then sadaam was reduced to a Mexican mafia boss.

Iraqi army was a gone case anyways but if they had control of the large swaths of the Saudi region they would have been Ina much more reasonable bargaining position or might have negotiated a saving grace without getting burnt to a crisp and losing their force projection capability in the middle east e.g the Iraqi air power cum economy

did you wake up today on the Ummah side of the bed?

Your ganges river is flowing opposite to natural flow.

When did I say I wanted Muslims to suffer? On another thread you are crying about sicks. The same sicks who genocided 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. Seems like you are the biggest hater and critic of the Ummah. You love those whose religion is a CULT based on the hatred and genocide of Muslims. You are a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom