What's new

The US Has Already Lost The Afghanistan War

You got the wrong meaning of my post my friend. I was not talking about the body counts. Read the post again if it helps.

I'm sure you would agree that 'hiding' and 'making children the suicide bombers' is not winning. Its the act of cowards and losers, surely not winners.

You see here in Saudi Arabia we have a saying "You play with what you win with"
And I think taliban is doing just that. They are playing the game which what they think will win with.

USA is not after to win any war in Iraq or Afghanistan and invaded both countries under fake pretext. the only purpose of usa is to strengthen the terrorists element in these regions and it has used both saudi and pakistan.

You see here in Saudi Arabia we have a saying "You play with what you win with"
And I think taliban is doing just that. They are playing the game which what they think will win with.

Thanks for your reply. I see some truth there in your post(to be honest, I kind of liked the saying that you mentioned). But my point is, these people are hiding, if they really think that they will win war against USA then why don't they show up and fight like men?

Tell me frankly, can this be considered as winning? I'm not questioning the will of Talibani fighters, they ARE fighting with USA. But then, don't you think that the saying is applicable to USA also?

US got right into their houses and killed many of them. US is ready to fight. But the Talibani losers are not showing up. Then how come Taliban is or can be the winner. That was my whole point.

Iraq is won awhile ago doorknob. Do you think it is a victory only if we kill everyone? Plus we are gonna have permenant bases there now. Hell yeah! How will that effect dreams of ummah?

Iraq was a sectarian victory for the shiites, it is highly doubtful you will even have 10 k troops remaining by the end of next year, if that happens expect Iraq war part 2, the Sadr sect already made it clear by that time you will be truly screwed, apparently you can't even follow your own news.

Thanks for your reply. I see some truth there in your post(to be honest, I kind of liked the saying that you mentioned). But my point is, these people are hiding, if they really think that they will win war against USA then why don't they show up and fight like men?

Tell me frankly, can this be considered as winning? I'm not questioning the will of Talibani fighters, they ARE fighting with USA. But then, don't you think that the saying is applicable to USA also?

US got right into their houses and killed many of them. US is ready to fight. But the Talibani losers are not showing up. Then how come Taliban is or can be the winner. That was my whole point.

You think, it will be wise for them with few guns and rocket launchers to confront with USZ equipped with latest weapons, gunships, drones etc? Or you suggesting that USZ troops also through their weapons and have a wrestling match to decide a winner?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

You think, it will be wise for them with few guns and rocket launchers to confront with USZ equipped with latest weapons, gunships, drones etc? Or you suggesting that USZ troops also through their weapons and have a wrestling match to decide a winner?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

No sir. If you go through my posts then you'll get the answers. But I would like to repeat.

The Taliban doesn't have all those weapons that USA does, but is it USA's fault? When you're not equipped with the latest technology then just don't mess with USA. Very simple.

"I want to fight. I don't have weapons and technology, so I will hide into the mountains and among civilians. So you search for me, and if you can't find me, then I'm a winner!!"
Is this what you mean?

This is the 21st century, and this is how the war will take place with all the latest technology. Do you expect them to fight with sticks and stones?

If you believe all this then you win the debate.

No sir. If you go through my posts then you'll get the answers. But I would like to repeat.

The Taliban doesn't have all those weapons that USA does, but is it USA's fault? When you're not equipped with the latest technology then just don't mess with USA. Very simple.

"I want to fight. I don't have weapons and technology, so I will hide into the mountains and among civilians. So you search for me, and if you can't find me, then I'm a winner!!"
Is this what you mean?

This is the 21st century, and this is how the war will take place with all the latest technology. Do you expect them to fight with sticks and stones?

If you believe all this then you win the debate.

They have done same kind of war with USSR. Everyone know the result.

They haven't messed with USZ, USZ have messed with them. USZ could have conduct under cover operations to destroy Al-CIAda instead of waging war on afghan and killing thousands of innocent people. After all they have latest technologies.

They have done same kind of war with USSR. Everyone know the result.

They haven't messed with USZ, USZ have messed with them. USZ could have conduct under cover operations to destroy Al-CIAda instead of waging war on afghan and killing thousands of innocent people. After all they have latest technologies.

Don't get me wrong sir. I really do not support the killing of innocents. Please accept my apology if I meant it in any of my posts (which I don't think I did).

I guess 9/11 happened first and then followed the Afghan war, so its quite evident who messed with who.

Further, no one is questioning about the USSR. So I would not comment anything on that.

And why do you think that USA should conduct the undercover operation. This is a war, which is a response of 9/11 so expecting the good way from USA would be too much. Moreover, we're not discussing the way of conducting war, we're talking about how Taliban is a winner, and the fact is that the Talibanis are hiding so they can not be considered as winners. And the USA is ready to fight, thus can not be the losers. Simple.

^ That's how gurilla warfare works. If Taliban hide, and slowly kill US, then they're still winners.

The problem with the terrorists running to North West Pakistan area, makes it harder for USA to perform operation in Afghanistan only, USA did beat terrorist on Afghan soil, but it cant fight terrorism in 2 countries simultaneously alone, hence it failed and hence the thread was made.

^ We still kick TTP's butt despite US and Afghanistan giving them shelter in eastern Afghanistan.

No mate, USA and NATO was winning the war on terror in Afghanistan, they took away the sharia law and implemented a democracy and a new leader.

But when Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden ran to Pakistan, USA started losing the war on terror from that point onwards.

^ They will still lose if Taliban come back to power.

What? Unless US can change the tide of the war in about a year or so, they WILL lose the war and Taliban will win. I used the word "If" to sound neutral. If you want to ask my personal opinion, of course US will lose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom