What's new

The US Has Already Lost The Afghanistan War

As soon as USA and NATO leaves Afghanistan,
western hegemony will hopefully end.
In fact, I think Central Asia + China + Pakistan should form an alliance.
That would be very useful in countering injustice and the criminality of some countries.

Then it will be eastern hegemony. Don't come begging for U.S. help when China conquers Asia to feed their people and find space.

Then it will be eastern hegemony. Don't come begging for U.S. help when China conquers Asia to feed their people and find space.

We have seen support of United States of Terror. We know China's interests are also in resources of Asia but they have some humanity.

Listen up you Old senile idoit,
China doesn't want hegemony nor is it looking for it.
This what their government officially says.
They also don't like to interfere in other countries's internal affairs.

Well, I don't know that anyone above has really said something of real interest. And most of the comments were in any case off topic since they did not address the points Eric Margolis had gone to so much trouble to make.

Anyway, back to basics. Who is in the process of winning the Afghan War? Why, the Resistance, of course. Had anyone expected any different? Who has lost the war? The invaders, of course. There, too, no surprises. The thing is, which no one ever seems to be willing to acknowledge, the Resistance has made mincemeat out of the foreign soldiers. A daily glance at their military bulletin should be enough to convince anyone of the fact. That the casualty figures are not generally known is all thanks to the sleight of hand practised by the MSM on a daily basis. But it will all come out over time. Afghanistan is not Iraq. See what Margolis says about the awesome valour of the Afghan warrior. For Iraq we now hear that over 73.000 US servicemen were killed, many more than in Vietnam. When figures for Afghanistan are finally revealed after the last foreign soldier alive has left that country, I predict casualties will be much, much higher than in Iraq. Then we'll see what everyone finds to say.

IMO, the era of taliban rule in Afghanistan is over.. Even if Americans pull out it'd hard to imagine a Taliban takeover under present scenario. Americans are not cutting and running as in vietnam. They are merely withdrawing in phases.

Listen up you Old senile idoit,
China doesn't want hegemony nor is it looking for it.
This what their government officially says.
They also don't like to interfere in other countries's internal affairs.

you seem to have an inflated opinion of China as it is best friend. FYI, china is viewed with fear and distrust in most parts of the world.. Most of world would rather continue to live under American hegemony than chinese hegemony.. And last time i checked china had border disputes with almost all of its neighbours. And China doesnt interfere in internal affairs of any other country as it is worried others may interfere in its affairs.

you seem to have an inflated opinion of China as it is best friend. FYI, china is viewed with fear and distrust in most parts of the world.. Most of world would rather continue to live under American hegemony than chinese hegemony.. And last time i checked china had border disputes with almost all of its neighbours. And China doesnt interfere in internal affairs of any other country as it is worried others may interfere in its affairs.

India also have disputes with almost all of its neighbors as well? By supporting UST's hegemony, you are justifying the killing of thousands of innocent people?

IMO, the era of taliban rule in Afghanistan is over.. Even if Americans pull out it'd hard to imagine a Taliban takeover under present scenario. Americans are not cutting and running as in vietnam. They are merely withdrawing in phases.

Maybe its news for you that your dear UST is having dialogues with Taliban

India also have disputes with almost all of its neighbors as well? By supporting UST's hegemony, you are justifying the killing of thousands of innocent people?

i dont support us hegemony. But we must remember if any people is at receiving end of tyrannical regimes, who is going to help them? Britain? China? Russia?

Maybe its news for you that your dear UST is having dialogues with Taliban

thats stale news buddy. Of course americans are looking for a way out. But you dont seriously think they'd hand over power to taliban and go. It'd probably be a power sharing agreement.

thats stale news buddy. Of course americans are looking for a way out. But you dont seriously think they'd hand over power to taliban and go. It'd probably be a power sharing agreement.

And you think Karzai have any power to share.... rofl

@loveicon. Maybe not. But Northern Alliance has.. Remember Northern Afghanistan has by and large being peaceful.. Its the southern Afghanistan led by pashtun taliban that is restive.. So i'm sure they can shore up some coalition government like they did in Iraq.

@loveicon. Maybe not. But Northern Alliance has.. Remember Northern Afghanistan has by and large being peaceful.. Its the southern Afghanistan led by pashtun taliban that is restive.. So i'm sure they can shore up some coalition government like they did in Iraq.

Good than they have to do it on SOS basis and f**k off from this region

Good than they have to do it on SOS basis and f**k off from this region

keep dreaming buddy.. Americans probably are in for the long haul. You'll be disappointed if you're looking for a vietnam style cut and run..

First make it even war. Tell ur friends come man against man not using air power as chicken in fights. Americans despite all high tech can beat Taliban without calling for air support as crying bit*h.

No need to get angry my friend. Even I can use some good words like you did in your 1st statement, but my upbringing doesn't allow me. Besides we're all having a civilised (if you know what that means) conversation here.

Looks like you're badly hurt of my post about Taliban. Ask your Taliban to show up and fight a real war rather than hiding, then we can decide who's the winner. Don't give me this gorilla and mujahidin logic.

If you think that hiding in the mountains is winning war then I can't tell you anything. And don't even reply as you don't have that level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom