What's new

The Superpower Behind the Turkish Protests

Yes,we know how russians made donkeys out of azeris for 200 years and were your masters

Anyways ,sikhs gave nadir shah a bloody nose when he was returning with his loot.

@MOHSENAM what do you have to say? why iran or why turkey?
Azerbaijan was part of Iran in whole of history like other Iranian nations.very clear

So what do you claim then? You first say they are seperate and then when I ask do you think they have lines of communication, logistical support, Intel, common goal, you say something different.

You said:

What did Kurds gain? PKK is getting vomited out in Syria. All the men they are sending are getting slain by FSA one by one and even Kurdish population there is paying retribution. Aside from Russian and Iranian propaganda Assad is a goner. If it is not today, it will be tomorrow.

I replied:

PKK has not interfered in Syria yet. Almost All of those Kurds fighting in Syria are YPG and other similar groups and almost all are Syrian Kurds. PKK only operates from Iraqi Kurdistan and despite both being Kurdish groups, PKK is actually different from YPG.

You claimed their fighters are being slain by FSA (which is wrong since Kurds are now fighting with ISIL and in some fronts with SAA) and I said they have not yet interfered 'physically' or it hasn't made its way to the media.

I hope that's clear now. I claimed there is no proof that PKK is assisting YPG by arms or manpower.

LOL, we went to war with Russians, the biggest land power of the world. we lost some lands in north, but did not have masters in all of our history like some specific country. :lol:
Sikhs? seriously? your Karnal defeat is one of the most funny loses in the history of wars in the world. Just look at the size of armies and what techniques Nadir shah used and how defeated you, and emptied all of your treasury. :rofl:
Bro, battle of Karnal, that was battle between two Turkic powers. It is sad but the truth. Turkic powers shouldn't have fought against each other. We would have controlled almost all of Eurasia if we worked together :/

Don't be so optimistic. Azerbaijanis have an astonishing record of victories in their history, in contrast to our pretty small population. Anyway, We almost had not any organized army back then when war started. Now, just take a look at our strength versus Armenians, and you would find out. Although you are a farsi and world known for being butt-hurt and lying and being on top of BS mountain.

Actually, to be correct, Iran was a part of Azeri dynasty realms(Safavid, Afshar, Qajar, Qara and AQ Qoyunlus).

I think you should not hold any hope for those mullahs, a few post previous examples Show us how much they are aware of what they are talking about.

That is why they are isolated from the rest of the World, and live in their own alice wonderland.

Bro, battle of Karnal, that was battle between two Turkic powers. It is sad but the truth. Turkic powers shouldn't have fought against each other. We would have controlled almost all of Eurasia if we worked together :/
Agreed. Anyway, the fact is that almost all Asia, except for some eastern parts were in our possession at that time and we really had not anyone else around us in Asia, to be allies against it. Maybe that's why we engaged in internal wars instead. Anyway, I am sure that future belongs to turkics again. we have anything, economic progress, oil, gas, natural resources, educated young population, ...

I think you should not hold any hope for those mullahs, a few post previous examples Show us how much they are aware of what they are talking about.

That is why they are isolated from the rest of the World, and live in their own alice wonderland.

I totally agree. They really have no thinking ability.
Actually it is more like mullah wonderland. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As for Turkey,the wahabbi death squads brought in by Erdogan will finish off Turkey . That will happen .Only the timing matters.
you do not realize that Turkey is strong enough to fend itself from such rag tag terrorists. The Syrian army is even having difficulty with enemies that are also infighting among themselves. Besides, Syrian rebels consist also of Syrian citizens. To say that all rebels are imported is not accurate at all. As for Turkey, believe us, not even 5% is waiting for wahabi mahabi or whatever you name them. Political parties that aim for a somewhat more Islamic emphasis only win around 5% of the votes together, if not less. Turks might be divided in left, right, nationalists, islamic (something like akp, not strict), but we together are against anything like wahabi, something that doesnt belong to our Turkish character. Are you another Indian with a Russia fetish? no offense, but experience tells me that particularly this kind of Indian users seem very ignorant and hostile against Turkey.

Last edited:
1. WCC's (Western Christian Civilization) target is to recapture Constantinople and re-establish Christian glory from the Hagia Sophia grand church. All of the West and Zionists are united in this.Vatican, Russians,Armenians, Greeks, Europeans, Americans - all.

2. Turkey/Turks are a strong nation with centuries of history and civilization.The entire Muslim world love them -save some WCC stooges.

Repatriation .In 10 years ,you will see a massive movement for the right to return. Western money is pouring overtime into this.If you were see the recent happenings of may 21 in various cities this day in this year in Russia you will realise what I am talking of.

The figures from NKVD archives of 800,000 deaths revealed by Gorbachev in 80's due to Stalin debunked the anti-stalinist propaganda of the West of tens of millions dead in the eyes of ukrainians(except west ukraine),belarusians and russians and failed to make central and eastern ukrainians in line of west and their divide and conquer strategy and the happenings in ukraine prove it. With exception of Galicia and west ukraine ,west has no support in the south and east and even the center is questioning it. @vostok

So a backup strategy of West. The right to return ,tsarist crimes ,historical injustices of tsars etc etc . Memorial and others human rights NGO and the caucusian politicans can play this well. Already a coup happened in Abhkazia ,ukraine in civil war ,and these caucusian genocide NGO's all coordinated and funded by western money.

So the backup strategy . Tens of millions of muslims killed by bloody tsars . Watch in ten years what kind of issue this will become . The right to return,repatriation ,payment for historical injustices. And this will be the demand of the minority host population in Rus.

Now what remains . The right of ancestral ethnic self-identification in Turkey and then civil war in Turkey.
Keep other states under threat of revolution was already pretty long craft of England. (Bismarck)
Once Erdogan begins to drift toward the east , in Turkey will happen a color revolution . I have no doubt . One of the Russian leaders once said that in London at any moment you can find a revolutionary government for any country of the world. But, the other hand - U.S. weakens. Egypt, Syria - defeats of America. So Turkey has some chances to slip out of the U.S. occupation.
About Ukraine . Unconditional support for the West really is observed only in Galicia and neighboring areas. However , in western Ukraine we have pro- Russian enclave - Transcarpathia.

@F117

Hello Surenas, maybe you could come up with some things to support your words as well? When you just "say things", it's nothing else than trolling.

And if you think that Mollahistan with their North Kroean Scuds are posing a "threat" to anyone, then wake up from your fantasy land.
Haha, I already thought it was Surenas but I couldn't remember his name.

@F117

Hello Surenas, maybe you could come up with some things to support your words as well? When you just "say things", it's nothing else than trolling.

And if you think that Mollahistan with their North Kroean Scuds are posing a "threat" to anyone, then wake up from your fantasy land.
Surenas is a different user, he was banned for having two accounts.

What did Kurds gain? PKK is getting vomited out in Syria. All the men they are sending are getting slain by FSA one by one and even Kurdish population there is paying retribution. Aside from Russian and Iranian propaganda Assad is a goner. If it is not today, it will be tomorrow.

Kurds gained land and power.
FSA & Kurds don't fight each other.
ISIS does, but they attack everyone.

Assad can leave, but the SAA is controlling most of the land and expanding meaning he won't fall, the revolution failed, the sectarian story used to work but people aren't believing in it anymore thanks to ISIS killing everyone and being called Khawarji. Currently the SAA is growing and gaining more land, they are taking control of the Jordanian border crossings and Dara'a, closing in on Aleppo which will have the same fate as Homs.

The opposition ( green ) in the North is losing to the SAA, The green South is losing ground as well. Eastern Syria ISIS is killing everyone, knowing how barbaric and retarded they are it isn't easy for Kurds and FSA to stop them. Only Kurds gained something in this war.
Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom