What's new

The Superpower Behind the Turkish Protests

That was said in 2011 when people were still optimistic, it's a failed revolution/war whatever they prefer to call it. Only Kurds benefitted.

You don't need to take my words, just look at the maps of Syria of who controls what, in 2011/2012 they were better of.
What did Kurds gain? PKK is getting vomited out in Syria. All the men they are sending are getting slain by FSA one by one and even Kurdish population there is paying retribution. Aside from Russian and Iranian propaganda Assad is a goner. If it is not today, it will be tomorrow.

What did Kurds gain? PKK is getting vomited out in Syria. All the men they are sending are getting slain by FSA one by one and even Kurdish population there is paying retribution. Aside from Russian and Iranian propaganda Assad is a goner. If it is not today, it will be tomorrow.
The FSA and Kurds are cooperating actually, both against the ISIS. It's quite interesting how a terrorist organization fights for the interests of Turkey, which is to suppress legitimate Kurdish nationalism.

The FSA and Kurds are cooperating actually, both against the ISIS. It's quite interesting how a terrorist organization fights for the interests of Turkey, which is to suppress legitimate Kurdish nationalism.
And PKK is not terrorist organization? Since recently we have been playing the same game Kurds and Iranians have been playing. It is legitimate and logical of course. But we never supported separatism in Iran. Iran should be careful how it acts from now on.

Last edited:
Makes sense. I had warned before that the wahabbis fighters will have power to overthrow Turkish govt. Plus with this movements of self-identification of various ethnicities in turkey will mean big trouble for turkey and russia. For Russia more so because the some of the refugee ethnicities in turkey might be even more than half the population of Turkey.

It will only stroke the 'right to return' calls in the muslim republics in Russia much more loudly and if turkey is sent into civil war by wahabbis then there will be enormous pressure for the right to return by the host minority populations and caucusian politicans for diaspora population.

Makes sense. I had warned before that the wahabbis fighters will have power to overthrow Turkish govt. Plus with this movements of self-identification of various ethnicities in turkey will mean big trouble for turkey and russia. For Russia more so because the some of the refugee ethnicities in turkey might be even more than half the population of Turkey.
Just because Turkey is patient and acting carefully shouldnt make you think that Turkey is weak. Especially against some rag tag terrorists. Your last sentence makes no sense, but i think you're trying to say that minorities (where did you get 'refugees' from??) in Turkey make up more than 50% of the population? If that's what you mean, you will want to search more basic info about Turkey before making such a silly mistake again.

Just because Turkey is patient and acting carefully shouldnt make you think that Turkey is weak. Especially against some rag tag terrorists. Your last sentence makes no sense, but i think you're trying to say that minorities (where did you get 'refugees' from??) in Turkey make up more than 50% of the population? If that's what you mean, you will want to search more basic info about Turkey before making such a silly mistake again.
I think he tried to say Russia and Iran has more than 50% minority in their country. He phrased it little bit confusing.

PKK has not interfered in Syria yet. Almost All of those Kurds fighting in Syria are YPG and other similar groups and almost all are Syrian Kurds. PKK only operates from Iraqi Kurdistan and despite both being Kurdish groups, PKK is actually different from YPG.

Anyway, even if Assad goes, Syria will be a safe haven for terrorists for years and since they are strongest fighters in Syria, they will probably grab the leadership too. Not a good news for Syria's neighbors and also ME countries. I think Afghanistan is a good example.

I do not know why they are always looking outside to find the one.

Now they do not support the ones in Turkey, so I wonder how long they will keep the power.

PKK has not interfered in Syria yet. Almost All of those Kurds fighting in Syria are YPG and other similar groups and almost all are Syrian Kurds. PKK only operates from Iraqi Kurdistan and despite both being Kurdish groups, PKK is actually different from YPG.

Anyway, even if Assad goes, Syria will be a safe haven for terrorists for years and since they are strongest fighters in Syria, they will probably grab the leadership too. Not a good news for Syria's neighbors and also ME countries. I think Afghanistan is a good example.

You claim something without any reasonable source or eveidences. Just as Iran has always claimed she does not support Pkk terrorists... wait a minute you could be right about pkk, after all...

It will only stroke the 'right to return' calls in the muslim republics in Russia much more loudly and if turkey is sent into civil war by wahabbis then there will be enormous pressure for the right to return by the host minority populations and caucusian politicans for diaspora population.

I don't exactly get what you mean. Do you mean that Caucasians diaspora, like Circassians, laz, Azeris, ... may want to demand independence from Turkey in a civil war? If that's what you mean, you are completely wrong. Just look at turkish members with caucasian diaspora in this forum as an example; we have Atatwolf, Neptune, Noxchi, and all of them are literally the most nationalistic turk members. As a rule of thumb for you, caucasians in general, except for Armenians, have no problem with Turkey, and all of them, except for Armenians have serious problems with Russians.

You claim something without any reasonable source or eveidences. Just as Iran has always claimed she does not support Pkk terrorists... wait a minute you could be right about pkk, after all...

I'm not the one who should provide a source for PKK not interfering in Syria, but if you think otherwise, you can provide a source that shows big PKK/Iraqi Kurdistan involvement in Syria, maybe there is something that we are not aware of? Anyway, since my post wasn't directed at you, I don't think I should provide a source for you. ;) About rest of your post, meh... . Btw, this has nothing to do with Iran.

PS: Maybe a good evidence for you is that I haven't found any source proving otherwise, unless you can find one.

YPG or PKK or whatever they call themselves all opperate under the same umbrella. Only the name is different. They also operate and fail in Syria. I don't want to post the direct link but if you google "Kurdish YPG/PKK dead bodies after failed attack on the Arab town" you can see their failure in Syria. FSA won't allow Kurds to take advantage of the situation, neither will Turkey.

I don't exactly get what you mean. Do you mean that Caucasians diaspora, like Circassians, laz, Azeris, ... may want to demand independence from Turkey in a civil war? If that's what you mean, you are completely wrong. Just look at turkish members with caucasian diaspora in this forum as an example; we have Atatwolf, Neptune, Noxchi, and all of them are literally the most nationalistic turk members. As a rule of thumb for you, caucasians in general, except for Armenians, have no problem with Turkey, and all of them, except for Armenians have serious problems with Russians.

Repatriation .In 10 years ,you will see a massive movement for the right to return. Western money is pouring overtime into this.If you were see the recent happenings of may 21 in various cities this day in this year in Russia you will realise what I am talking of.

The figures from NKVD archives of 800,000 deaths revealed by Gorbachev in 80's due to Stalin debunked the anti-stalinist propaganda of the West of tens of millions dead in the eyes of ukrainians(except west ukraine),belarusians and russians and failed to make central and eastern ukrainians in line of west and their divide and conquer strategy and the happenings in ukraine prove it. With exception of Galicia and west ukraine ,west has no support in the south and east and even the center is questioning it. @vostok

So a backup strategy of West. The right to return ,tsarist crimes ,historical injustices of tsars etc etc . Memorial and others human rights NGO and the caucusian politicans can play this well. Already a coup happened in Abhkazia ,ukraine in civil war ,and these caucusian genocide NGO's all coordinated and funded by western money.

So the backup strategy . Tens of millions of muslims killed by bloody tsars . Watch in ten years what kind of issue this will become . The right to return,repatriation ,payment for historical injustices. And this will be the demand of the minority host population in Rus.

Now what remains . The right of ancestral ethnic self-identification in Turkey and then civil war in Turkey.

I'm not the one who should provide a source for PKK not interfering in Syria, but if you think otherwise, you can provide a source that shows big PKK/Iraqi Kurdistan involvement in Syria, maybe there is something that we are not aware of? Anyway, since my post wasn't directed at you, I don't think I should provide a source for you. ;) About rest of your post, meh... . Btw, this has nothing to do with Iran.

PS: Maybe a good evidence for you is that I haven't found any source proving otherwise, unless you can find one.

You are writing it in Turkish sections, and trying to sound an expert without any ''concrete'' proofs. and when questioned rationally, you try to excuse it with personal approach like i did not address my comment to you. grow up and keep it in mind it only does work in Iran.

Typical iranian...

You are writing it in Turkish sections, and trying to sound an expert without any ''concrete'' proofs. and when questioned rationally, you try to excuse it with personal approach like i did address my comment to you. grow up and keep it in mind it only does work in Iran.

Typical iranian...

A rational question doesn't ask for something that doesn't exist, or at least not in any credible source. But as I said, if you think PKK is involved in Syria greatly, provide a source.
As always, you are targeting my nationality, but it doesn't matter, like always. But indeed, someone else needs to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom