What's new

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

You had a peaceful transition from Qing Dynasty to Republic of China, civil war came later. My point was without iron fist of Mao Zedong, the Chinese version of democracy and Chinese nationalism wasn't strong enough to unite entire China as a single nation.

Another piece of invented history from you, AGAIN!!!!!!
There was never democracy throughout ROC era.
ROC rule of China was weaken due to Japanese invasion even before WW2. Mao came into prominence towards the late stage.
Chinese nationalism has been forged since millennium, China has been one country regardless the chaos during civil war.

You are simply not capable of an fact-based intellectual discussion. Get inferiority complex and jealously treated.

Last edited:
Another piece of invented history from you, AGAIN!!!!!!
There was never democracy throughout ROC era. ROC had ruled all China, but was weaken due to Japanese invasion even before WW2. Mao came into prominence towards the late stage.
Chinese nationalism has been forged since millennium, China has been one country regardless the chaos during civil war.

You are simply not capable of an fact-based intellectual discussion. Your inferiority complex and jealously treated.

You seem worried after hearing the truth. :cheesy: another fantasy, Chinese nationalism throughout history or is it anti-monarchy revolt throughout history. :cheesy:

You seems to bothered after hearing the truth. :cheesy: Your another fantasy, Chinese nationalism throughout history or is it anti-monarchy revolt throughout history. :cheesy:

I stated facts, you gave me personal opinion. :rofl: You are going to dumb down the quality of the thread again. This is so typical you.

Chinese nationalism does not = anti-monarchy revolt. Now, go slap yourself silly.

I stated facts, you gave me personal opinion. :rofl: You are going to dumb down the quality of the thread again. This is so typical you.

Chinese nationalism does not = anti-monarchy revolt. Now, go slap yourself silly.

Your fact was exposed the day you claimed Wu Sangui is not a traitor to Chinese people. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW I read that Southern Han weren't considered Han before Tang Dynasty ended around 10th century.

Your fact was exposed the day you claimed Wu Sangui is not a traitor to Chinese people. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW I read that Southern Han weren't considered Han before Tang Dynasty ended around 10th century.

That was not what I said. I dare you to pull out the thread, I wait here. There is a degree to being dumb.

With your sub par intellect and compulsion to lie and re-invent history, I'm not surprised. :rofl:

That was not what I said. I dare you to pull out the thread, I wait here. There is a degree to being dumb.

With your sub par intellect and compulsion to invent history, I'm not surprised.

Its called Pot calling the kettle black. What I read that after the end of Tang Dynasty in 10th century, some of the Tangs migrated to South and with that Southerners were assimilated as Han Chinese. Even wholegrain was saying the same history that Southerners have part Northern ancestry since the end of Tang period.

Its called Pot calling the kettle black. What I read that after the end of Tang Dynasty in 10th century, some of the Tangs migrated to South and with that Southerners were assimilated as Han Chinese. Even wholegrain was saying the same history that Southerners have part Northern ancestry since the end of Tang period.

If you a proper discussion, behave like an educated civilized person. First, back up your accusation on me.

Tang period saw many migrations, but Han Chinese had moved South since Han dynasty 2000 years ago, even as far as Vietnam.:rofl::rofl: Why do you think Northern Viet look chinese but not Southern viet.

1513215_692035427497750_138681042_n.jpg
I just checked Hansard's and couldn't find this.

If you a proper discussion, behave like an educated civilized person. First, back up your accusation on me.

:rofl::rofl: Han Chinese had moved South since Han dynasty 2000 years ago, even as far as Hanoi.

Tell us if Southerners were Han Chinese before Tangs moved to the South around 10th century. Even Indians moved as far as Indonesia and Cambodia spreading Indian culture in these land. ;)

Why do you think Northern Viet look chinese but not Southern viet.

Even Southern Hans look different from Northern Hans @faithfulguy can clarify it. ;)

Tell us if Southerners were Han Chinese before Tangs moved to the South around 10th century. Even Indians moved as far as Indonesia and Cambodia spreading Indian culture in these land. ;)

I just freaking gave you the answer.

:omghaha::omghaha: They don't look like anything like dravidian tamil who were there for short stay only.

Even Southern Hans look different from Northern Hans @faithfulguy can clarify it. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Chinese even have trouble distinguishing themselves from some koreans, japanese and even northern vietnamese. Spare me your dumb logic

Last edited:
I just checked Hansard's and couldn't find this.

You intend to say hansard's records can't be manipulated in a world where everything can be edited,adjusted and bought to paint things in a certain way . Life becomes really easy when one is as naive as you Mr ALL KNOWING.

For your likes with all due respect.
“There are those whose primary ability is to spin wheels of manipulation. It is their second skin and without these spinning wheels, they simply do not know how to function. They are like toys on wheels of manipulation and control. If you remove one of the wheels, they'll never be able to feel secure, be whole.”
C. JoyBell C.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom