What's new

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

Civil war. Your were a British colony then, you wouldn't know what is a civil war. China, the country was alway there, Mao simply won the civil war.

British left 562 princely states independent after their suzerainty expired, our great leader Sardar Patel united them into India. The nationalism was so strong that those states preferred to sign accession paper.

While in case of China, Chinese nationalism failed to unite China and it was only under Iron fist of Mao Zedong that China was united under one government.

Map.WarlordEra.png

A country like China was too poor and weak for democracy to take place. There were too much infighting. So a strong leader had to unite China.

India, on the other hand, had other challenges. There was not a single language. The British language unified India. India had various governments, but British with its parliamentary style of government unified India. So a united India adopted this style of government since it was already in place.

As you can see, British colonialism gifted India a language and a government to unite India. China went through warlord period and Japanese invasion and need a strong yet brutal leader to unite China. So both India Union and PRC come about because both countries had different experiences.

I won't go as far as prehistoric. But more like high middle ages of Europe.

India was not rich and we too had many problems hundreds of princely states many craving about becoming independent still nothing happened when western pundits were making lots of negative claims.

The real reason is Chinese even with a common language failed to unite under a single government with their failed democracy. So, certainly your kind can't be an inspiration for any country.

Last edited:
Thank you for this! Really big thank you!

I hope all Chinese people should read this.

So they may stop worshiping Communism, Democracy and Christianity right now.

Mao is the first to figure out, hence why he insisted any revolution and political theory must be applied with Chinese characteristics. Deng also understand this, hence why he only consider the effectiveness of the policy rather than its name. Chinese leaders are, at heart, utilitarian.

So the native Indians were living peacefully before the arrival of Europeans, right?
Yes untill you wiped them out, their civilizations gone, their monuments razed to dust and some vanished to be beggars now in their homeland they owned.Yep i believe they were living peacefully in their own right. Just like you were peacefully living in europe.

I don't know... I mean if the Indo-Aryan branch of the Proto-Indo-Europeans didn't colonize the subcontinent then I doubt that the Dravidian would have established a culture beyond that of pastoralists.
aww, hell you still believe in Aryan -dravidian race things?:crazy:.South India was ruling as far as Indonesia.Bodhidharma who spread buddhism and other things was from Tamilnadu.So yeah we were pastoralists.Whatever rocks your boat:lol:

I don't know... I mean if the Indo-Aryan branch of the Proto-Indo-Europeans didn't colonize the subcontinent then I doubt that the Dravidian would have established a culture beyond that of pastoralists.

I was only thinking of the time just before the British. But if its not for the Indo-Aryans, the native Indians would be more like Australian aborigines. Actually, native Indians are relatives of Australian aborigines.

Yes untill you wiped them out, their civilizations gone, their monuments razed to dust and some vanished to be beggars now in their homeland they owned.Yep i believe they were living peacefully in their own right. Just like you were peacefully living in europe.

Europeans were not living peacefully in Europe, nor were the Amerindian tribes, who were constantly at war with each other.

I was only thinking of the time just before the British. But if its not for the Indo-Aryans, the native Indians would be more like Australian aborigines. Actually, native Indians are relatives of Australian aborigines.

You're right, I was just thinking further back to the earliest European influence

aww, hell you still believe in Aryan -dravidian race things?:crazy:.South India was ruling as far as Indonesia.Bodhidharma who spread buddhism and other things was from Tamilnadu.So yeah we were pastoralists.Whatever rocks your boat:lol:

That was after the PIE people invaded and colonized the subcontinent. Buddhism was an invention of early PIE influence into the Hindu Kush. They were also the people who spread their influence over large portions of SE Asia.

Look at modern-day Indians. Do you really think these peoples' ancestors were the one's to form such great kingdoms? Come on.... lol

Europeans were not living peacefully in Europe, nor were the Amerindian tribes, who were constantly at war with each other.

What is your idea of peaceful living? there cannot be utopia.But whatever fights and other things happen it is in between them, It was you who finished them off for good.Not even let them claim their homeland as their own.

Whether its northern Aryan Indian or Southern Dravidian India, both sides has some mixture of Aryans genes. In North India, a lot more people are Aryans. In South India, the Brahmins or likely Aryans.

Without the Aryan invasion, India would have the same civilizational development as Australia before the British.

You're right, I was just thinking further back to the earliest European influence

That was after the PIE people invaded and colonized the subcontinent. Buddhism was an invention of early PIE influence into the Hindu Kush. They were also the people who spread their influence over large portions of SE Asia.

Look at modern-day Indians. Do you really think these peoples' ancestors were the one's to form such great kingdoms? Come on.... lol
Really PIE people had a name called Siddhartha who became buddha? what is next there were no Indians only Chinese in India?:rofl:Do you really think we look like Chinese? i mean really?

What is your idea of peaceful living? there cannot be utopia.But whatever fights and other things happen it is in between them, It was you who finished them off for good.Not even let them claim their homeland as their own.

They fought among each other much more savagely than we fought against them. Bashing each others children against rocks and ripping babies from their wombs? Yea, you're right, that's certainly no utopia.

Since when is crime ok as long as it's consigned to a specific race? Don't be hypocritical then.. every time a White person murders an innocent then it can be justified in the context of being none of your race's business. And every time a non-White murders a White then we can all rally together and convict that race of his sin..

Whether its northern Aryan Indian or Southern Dravidian India, both sides has some mixture of Aryans genes. In North India, a lot more people are Aryans. In South India, the Brahmins or likely Aryans.

Without the Aryan invasion, India would have the same civilizational development as Australia before the British.
Aryan invasion?,we dont have any texts in vedas about aryan invasion.Please dont teach us about our history.Just like how you would laugh at me teaching you chinese history to you.

British left 562 princely states independent after their suzerainty expired, our great leader Sardar Patel united them into India. The nationalism was so strong that those states preferred to sign accession paper.

While in case of China, Chinese nationalism failed to unite China and it was only under Iron fist of Mao Zedong that China was united under one government.

Map.WarlordEra.png

India was not rich and we too had many problems hundreds of princely states many craving about becoming independent still nothing happened when western pundits were making lots of negative claims.

The real reason is Chinese even with a common language failed to unite under a single government with their failed democracy. So, certainly your kind can't be an inspiration for any country.

I don't believe any country should be an inspiration for others. America is the way it is because we develop it for American people, not for the benefit of other countries.

I understand you tried to associate me with China just because I'm a Taiwanese American and I speak the truth about India. And why do you bring up China as a possible inspiration for others. You must be so obsessive with China that you would consider their government as an inspiration for others.

They fought among each other much more savagely than we fought against them. Bashing each others children against rocks and ripping babies from their wombs? Yea, you're right, that's certainly no utopia.

Since when is crime ok as long as it's consigned to a specific race? Don't be hypocritical then.. every time a White person murders an innocent then it can be justified in the context of being none of your race's business. And every time a non-White murders a White then we can all rally together and convict that race of his sin..
Well Karma is biatch and it is getting back at you, whites wiped out others without question they had rallies of lynch mods to lynch negros and being black was crime them, now the same is happening to you, what goes up comes down ;)

Back
Top Bottom