What's new

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

mate china is still not united. look at taiwan and mainland. Look at their govts. and politics and culture.
China is never a united nation more of a artificial nation to which Mao gave a shape

That's why you will see Chinese claiming their nationalism from Ming-Qing Empire as they always needed someone with Iron fist to keep China united, that's what Mao Zedong did with China, without it they were bunch of warring states.

:unsure:

what do you mean?

Arya refers to a person practising Vedic customs while Dravida/Dramila was one of the numerous ancient tribes of South India. Both of them were not races and genetic studies also shows both North Indians and South Indians have common ancestry from same races.

Colonial historians did a lot of manipulation to our history.

Arya refers to a person practising Vedic customs while Dravida/Dramila was one of the numerous ancient tribes of South India. Both of them were not races and genetic studies also shows both North Indians and South Indians have common ancestry from same races.

Colonial historians did a lot of manipulation to our history.

And I loathe discussions about it as well.

And I loathe discussions about it as well.

BTW that American Millennium is a Chinese guy pretending to a white American. Also, look at the spelling of Millennium in his username. :omghaha::omghaha:

v

BTW that American Millennium is a Chinese guy pretending to a white American. Also, look at the spelling of Millennium in his username. :omghaha::omghaha:

I know exactly why guys like faithful guy and Millenium push such theories.

Just have a gander at their posting history. Either way, Iam off this thread.

Have fun Man :wave:

:unsure:

what do you mean?

In Vedic literatures, Sanskrit writers, by the term "Dravidas" never intended to denote the aborigin, dark complexion early inhabitants of India unlike it had wrongly interpreted first by Bishop Caldwell. By the term Dravida they meant the Bramhinical immigrants in South. The family name Dravida denotes the Brahmans in Mumbai and Karnataka region. It will be easy to understand if we say there are lots of Eurasian Y DNA migrants who speak Dravidian languages in South India.

1513215_692035427497750_138681042_n.jpg

Still the people in subcontinent thinks all that is western is good without realizing the depths they have fallen into by believing so .
Before these english scums invaded our indian subcontinent ,this part of the world was richest country in the world and these bastards looted everything and now after hundreds see we are divided and with lots of beggars in our society.The diamond in their queens crown was stolen from india.That,s why i hate these UK,USA etc brothers whose history is full of greed and invading other countries for wealth and power.It,s ok we should learn foreign languages for knowledge but preferring them over our native language is a slave mentality.I am writing this post in english on an english forum which shows a big tragedy in our history.
Come on guys wake up and stop giving too much preference to religion .On the basis of religion these english scums managed to divide us and now USA is still using our religious weakness for making us fight and acheiving it,s objectives .Really i can,t figure out when to comes to religion why the people of subcontinent hindus,muslims etc are so intolerant and stupid.Change your weak points or get ruled by these scums.

Before these english scums invaded our indian subcontinent ,this part of the world was richest country in the world and these bastards looted everything and now after hundreds see we are divided and with lots of beggars in our society.The diamond in their queens crown was stolen from india.That,s why i hate these UK,USA etc brothers whose history is full of greed and invading other countries for wealth and power.It,s ok we should learn foreign languages for knowledge but preferring them over our native language is a slave mentality.I am writing this post in english on an english forum which shows a big tragedy in our history.
Come on guys wake up and stop giving too much preference to religion .On the basis of religion these english scums managed to divide us and now USA is still using our religious weakness for making us fight and acheiving it,s objectives .Really i can,t figure out when to comes to religion why the people of subcontinent hindus,muslims etc are so intolerant and stupid.Change your weak points or get ruled by these scums.

Because religion is tied closely to our identity.

Because there has been too much history of hate and violence between us.

The Europeans, who dominate, guess what, they gave up religion long ago.

Because religion is tied closely to our identity.

Because there has been too much history of hate and violence between us.

The Europeans, who dominate, guess what, they gave up religion long ago.
Religion is a different thing buddy and it,s not much associated with our culture.Let,s say islam was originated in the arab world and today some extremely religious stupid pakistanis adopting the arab culture.Our race,culture and customs are our identity and top of that protecting our national interests .We really can,t make westerners fight and divide on the basis of religion because they are not too much religious.And that,s their plus point.Nationalism bind them together rather than a religion.Religion should be put behind our national interests because if we keep willing to die for a religion by giving it too much importance and thousand more invasions ,violence and divisions will happen.

Religion is a different thing buddy and it,s not much associated with our culture.Let,s say islam was originated in the arab world and today some extremely religious stupid pakistanis adopting the arab culture.Our race,culture and customs are our identity and top of that protecting our national interests .We really can,t make westerners fight and divide on the basis of religion because they are not too much religious.And that,s their plus point.Nationalism bind them together rather than a religion.Religion should be put behind our national interests because if we keep willing to die for a religion by giving it too much importance and thousand more invasions ,violence and divisions will happen.

I agree with your point. But unfortunately, our countries are extremely religious. Any suggestion of toning down their zealotry will only invoke their anger.

Wish things were different though :cheers:

The complex phonology of Vedic Sanskrit is extremely alien to Ancient Iranian language. So, now you assumed Sanskrit came from outside India. :girl_wacko:

Are you saying that all those linguistic experts are wrong to put Iranian and Indo-Aryan language together?

Are you saying that all those linguistic experts are wrong to put Iranian and Indo-Aryan language together?

Which Linguistic expert said Vedic Sanskrit originated out of India and where is the manuscript of Vedic Sanskrit outside of India. :omghaha: Do you even know a single word in Vedic Sanskrit to make such comparison. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom