What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

Internal funding is coming from the LGBTQ community, who are all healthy and wealthy but commonly seen on traffic signals even as late as 2 am, to beg / collect money, fully dresses up and with no abnormalities.

This begging Mafia needs to be stopped or else more internal split will occur
bachy baaz kab se ameer ho gay bhai ????????? i have seen that gay documentary of pakistan most of them were dirt poor

It means that they don't want men dictating their lives, and they want the full control over their bodies prescribed to them in their religion. It isn't the pagal type of feminism you see in first world countries. However, some foreign funded commie/neo-lib groups are trying to hijack it and give it the meaning you are describing.

Finally, somebody gets it.

There are too many simpletons here.

meanwhile in Kasur....

tragedies continue to happen without bothering the national concience and morality any much.

As received (and translated from Urdu):

A memorable response by Mufti Mahmood:

In the 70's, a woman questioned in the assembly that if a man can have four marriages then why not a woman??

To this Mufti Mahmood had replied to the woman that you can have 20 marriages, there is no obstacle for you. The bar on more than 1 marriage (at a time) is for those who obey the Qur'an. Those who do not obey can do a lot.

yes. fault is also with these jahil women in the aurat march that welcome murtads and communists.
Look at the foundation. And the foundations are.
1. Forced marriages
2. Educated girls married to jahils
3. No education allowed. No jobs allowed
4. Serve husband all your life and suffer.
5. Beating women.
6. Give them no say.
7. Prisoners at home.

I could go on all day but let's blame the communists

Hello everyone,

This issue is a few days old but deserves raising again as the "mara jism meri mazi" (میرا جسم میری مرضی) narrative is an antithesis of Islam and even though it has gone for this year, it will resurface again, and again until made to stop.

Islam (اسلام) literally means "Surrender" (تسلیم), "to give up yourself" and accept commandments of Allah Subhan Wa Taela. This means I surrender myself, I surrender my will, my money, my desired, my wants, my personal like and dislike, my preferences and my existence before the Will of Allah Subhan was Taela and, and this is my conscious and willful oath I have taken by choice to become Muslim.

Now Mera Jism Meri Marzi is the anti-thesis of this principle. What this narrative says is that "I own my will and I will execute it however I will, I am not surrendering my will before anyone" and "I am, so I will as I wish". In literal words, this is the antithesis of Islam, the anti-thesis of surrender. The narrative that I have the right to wear less, be exposed or naked, have relationships with a boy or a girl or both at the same time - is the ultimate objective of this poisonous initiative.

Our sisters, daughters and mothers who are a victim of this propaganda do not know what sin they are committing. They do not understand that this slogan is a purposeful venom, a poison that some ignorant or enemies at heart are injection into my Nation, year after year after year.

My countrymen, slow poisoning is the only possible poisoning. If you poison fast, like inject concentrated venom into a plant, the plant instantly kills its own branch where the poison had gone and saves the rest of its body. But if the poisoning is slow, the plant will not resist and will die. A Nation too is like a plant that has a body and roots in the principles. "Mera jism meri marzi" is a diluted venom that is directed towards our National roots. A few Pakistan based NGOs are attacking the spirit of Paksitan, the very foundation of why we exist.

Save Paksitan. Save our Nation by blocking this slow poisoning.

I see the court has permitted to conduct rallies in the name of freedom of expression. A judge has said "we cannot block freedom of expression", I wonder if freedom of expression cannot be blocked then is not every crime too an expression? Drugs are an expression, robbery is an expression, corruption is an expression and so is treason. What else can you permit in the name of freedom of expression? Allah has given you all the principles you need to make decisions, as a leader and a judge - you have to follow them.

I really hope people in power and patriotic circles are aware and working to kill this cancer. People who are part of "mera jism meri marzi", willfully or in their ignorance are attacking the roots of Paksitan, the very foundation and reason why we are who we are.

May Allah save my Nation, my country and may we prosper to rise one of the strongest Nations on the planet.

Wasalaam,
Graphican
Actuly its look like a foran funded activity in Pakistan there they paid some money as a per day salary & here you can see these kind of street shows where our community cant even think about these bulshit things may ALLAH our PAKISTAN & our cultural values...AMEEN

Look at the foundation. And the foundations are.
1. Forced marriages
2. Educated girls married to jahils
3. No education allowed. No jobs allowed
4. Serve husband all your life and suffer.
5. Beating women.
6. Give them no say.
7. Prisoners at home.

I could go on all day but let's blame the communists
Tou bhai in ka hal kia hai. If Aurat March is against all these things then why we don't see educated sensible people in this march.

inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon (2-156)

“Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return.”

Your wealth, your childern, your spouse, your family, all that you know and dont not know, your body, your soul, infact your wajood (existence), everything and anything that is relevant to you in any shape or form without any exception, belong to Allah the almighty.

O KON HO TUSSEE????????????????

You are falling for their facade. The family system is the core institution in Islam and there is much emphasis to create better homes. Prophet SAWW said the best among you is the one who deals with their family with great love, and on that account, I am the best among you (not verbatim).

Now anything that hits the family system is not welcome in Pakistan or anywhere in Muslim society. Be willing to offer more to families instead of less. Be willing to invest in families more instead of less. Be kind and spread to be kind with members of the family. It's the message for men, women and everyone who's a member of the family.

But above is not happening in this "Mera Jisam Meri Marzi" campaigns. What those placards are saying is that "you do your work", "you bare your own weight", "you live your own life". These are not the principles that make families great - and these paid women are spreading the message which divides the family within. I wonder who they are trying to help by breaking or weakening the family structure.

They're expressing an opinion, and demanding a right. If simply the expression of an argument is all it takes to hit out and threaten a 'principle' then perhaps that's a very weak principle.

Even tho I am against aurat march but that flag was of a commie feminist party called WDM not france..
How about this?
ac1275ac-19a0-4b1c-b8c2-759be8683da8.jpg

I agree.

As @Imran Khan said these marchers are basically doing an awareness march. The government can see this march in newspapers, TV and internet, and can talk to them and see what practical solutions can be realized in the next one year and in the next five years.

Below is the google result for "Communism". What do you object to such a humane and harmony-desiring bunch of ideas, other than the thinking that communists are "godless" ?

You seem to have developed a habit of calling every second person a murtad.
Lolx there is no awareness here mate I saw only their Mujras on YT and media...

They should literally sit with govt and solve stuff... and not support terrorists
This is wrong bahi and as I said I am not supporter of this dramabaz aurat march but lets not also be a victim of disinformation..

If it's propaganda against the State, then let the Government take the organizers to court and prove their case, and also show which part of it was propaganda.

It's that simple. If we're civilized and behave democratically, the ideas which are more logical and sensical will take root and hold.

But if you wish to silence forcefully then you're only proving them right.

I differ on the march with this. I agree some of their approach is non sensical.

But, the March is to highlight all issues, small to big. Some of the smaller issues root from the bigger problems, so yea. Their demands focused on the bigger issues.

Even for a moment I accept they have legitimate demands, but do you think they actually want a solution?

No problem they have will be solved on the streets. Their solutions either lie within the family (or greater family) or in teh court of law. They are asking no people to solve their issues and sure enough, no people have stepped forward to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom