What's new

The Sintashta culture of the mid Bronze Age: Our Proto-Indo-Iranic ancestors

Yes make them feel inferior to Arabs. We descend from proud steppe warriors who domesticated horses and developed the finest weapons of their time.

In the meantime murtad wants to be treated as an equal to his Arab masters but will never get it.

Murtad feeling proud of race and ancestry

Typical low IQ murtad chutya

Murtad feeling proud of race and ancestry

Typical low IQ murtad chutya

Hey murtad, I found a couple of shots of you riding on a camel. You were hoping to be seen an Arab. The extremes you go to be seen as an Arab lol. I never knew pigs could ride on camels.: :lol:

PoliticalTediousAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif

1210416-Clipart-Of-A-Happy-Arabic-Kid-Riding-A-Camel-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Last edited:
Hey murtad, I found a couple of pics of you riding on a camel. You were hoping to be seen an Arab. The extremes you go to be seen as an Arab lol. I never knew pigs could ride on camels.: :lol:

PoliticalTediousAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif

1210416-Clipart-Of-A-Happy-Arabic-Kid-Riding-A-Camel-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Murtad swine posting low IQ nonsense like always

Murtad swine posting low IQ nonsense like always

Murtad swine thinks being able to ride a camel makes him "smart"
Murtad camel riding swine thinks he can be accepted an "Arab" just by riding a camel lol.
Never in your wildest dreams.
Murtad swine will never be Arab. Only a slave.

Last edited:
Murtad swine thinks being able to ride a camel makes him "smart"
Murtad camel riding swine thinks he can be accepted an "Arab" just by riding a camel lol.
Never in your wildest dreams.
Murtad swine will never be Arab. Only a slave.

Murtad swine with his low IQ BS

Your mother was a dalit slave raped by her Arab masters. That's why murtad wishes to become Arab but will never be accepted by his Arab masters.
Don't do this Arab crap dude, Hindutavas do that, not us

Areesh : This forum isn't treating you well last few days ! 😰

So many have destroyed your already low self-respect....

What I can't understand is why you keep typing your surname in each post of yours ? " Chu.......a" . You seem to be proud of that name. Carry on 🤪

Right. And why are languages so grammatically diverse? Does Sumerian contain a grammar universal to all modern languages? :lol:

Pseudoscience.

Languages that are related to each other descend from a common ancestor which in turn are not necessarily related to one another.
Do you have proof that it did not come from the Sumerian language?
Areesh : This forum isn't treating you well last few days ! 😰

So many have destroyed your already low self-respect....

What I can't understand is why you keep typing your surname in each post of yours ? " Chu.......a" . You seem to be proud of that name. Carry on 🤪

Why gang up on someone? Many fishes in the sea, not everyone has to target Moby Dick.

Do you have proof that it did not come from the Sumerian language?

Are you serious when you ask this? Eurasian languages have no genetic kinship to Sumerian language. This is treading into pseuodoscience.

Pakistan's languages are almost entirely steppe Eurasian origin, with the exception of four languages.

Proto-Indo-Iranic was spoken in the Sintashta region and has no genetic connection to Sumerian.

Last edited:
Feeling proud of race and ancestry

Yes I am proud of my ancestors. Proud of my linage. My genes. It's only natural for people to love their forefathers. What are you going to do to stop me and the rest of us? Good luck in convincing us we're Arab. We don't have your inferiority complex, murtad.

Sintashta burial culture for the dead, a common practice of the Indo-Iranic peoples:

schnurkeramiker-graber-1100x458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom