What's new

The Sintashta culture of the mid Bronze Age: Our Proto-Indo-Iranic ancestors

It's only Yamnaya that existed in the Pontic region. It's not the beginning of IE, and Yamnaya is not the source of Corded Ware, which was the main driver for IE expansion in much of Eurasia (except Afanasievo). Yamnaya's ancestors lie further West in Sredny-Stog in Ukraine - not very Eurasian is it?

Okay you might be right here. I've heard claims of Yamnaya being misinterpreted as the Proto-Eurasian culture.

Iranic = Iranian. Ossetian is classified as an Iranian language.

That's where you're totally wrong:

They're interchangeable, trust me. In linguistics, Iranian is the name of the language family.

No. We don't use Turkish for Turkic or Mongolian for Mongolic. Sometimes people mistakenly do, but that doesn't make it right.

Only Arab-worshipping Ummah walas don't care, but we the proud sons of the country, do care.

Our culture teaches us to respect our forefathers. That we shall do. No Arab-worshiper will ever stop us.

No one cares,, it's all bullshit and jahilat, it's as cringy as Iranians with blonde hair In a skanky western dress pretending to be Persians 🤣🤣🤣 is this the shit you talk about with your family? Proto synithians?

No one cares,, it's all bullshit and jahilat, it's as cringy as Iranians with blonde hair In a skanky western dress pretending to be Persians 🤣🤣🤣 is this the shit you talk about with your family? Proto synithians?

I don't understand the hate towards Arabs, most Arabs (Iraqi, Algerian, Yemeni, Saudi, Egyptian) I have met were much better behaved than the average South Asian.

I don't understand the hate towards Arabs, most Arabs (Iraqi, Algerian, Yemeni, Saudi, Egyptian) I have met were much better behaved than the average South Asian.

Absolutely they are fine

History is fine also,, I quite enjoy learning about history from our region or across the world

Let me tell you the issue,, their is a certain type of people who have this weird obsession with ethnicity and background beyond reasonable understanding and they want that ethnicity to define us as people above and beyond our identity as Muslims

However as Muslims,, we respect our history, background, ethnicity but what defines us is our faith, values and to slight lesser extent culture

So you have these blonde haired Persians and Uber atheists,, ethnocentric Communists, liberal Pakistani
Trying to redefine Muslims not just in Pakistan but throughout the world through old ethnicities and identities.
You have communist atheist Baloch or Pashtuns going mental over ethnocentric nationalism, or weird liberal white wannabe Persians larping and connecting themselves to a dead pre islamic culture

The insult to Arabs is no more then trying to brow beat Muslims on why we value Islam above and beyond ethnocentric BULLSHIT

Muslims need to be faithful,, and relentless and vengeful towards these enemies because they want us destroyed

It is just a hindutva and murtad (like OP) argument against muslims of subcontinent who are rightly proud to be a muslim. To make them feel bad and inferior

Lol

Can't even replicate Harrapan sewage system, decipher the written language but want a whole cultural identity based on YouTube.

Canadians have lost it.

Yeah fair point, but I don't make the names, you can send a letter to some prominent linguists to make the naming more logical. Lol.

Yeah fair point, but I don't make the names, you can send a letter to some prominent linguists to make the naming more logical. Lol.

Linguists do use the term Iranic. They have even argued for it. John S. Perry, Martin Kummel etc.

It is just a hindutva and murtad (like OP) argument against muslims of subcontinent who are rightly proud to be a muslim. To make them feel bad and inferior

Yes make them feel inferior to Arabs. We descend from proud steppe warriors who domesticated horses and developed the finest weapons of their time.

In the meantime murtad wants to be treated as an equal to his Arab masters but will never get it.

Lol

Can't even replicate Harrapan sewage system, decipher the written language but want a whole cultural identity based on YouTube.

Canadians have lost it.

I see my German furer is claiming we do not speak Indo-Iranic languages. What do we speak then? A German furer wants to educate me on the origins of my language.

Maybe you already attended Dr Martin Kummel's classes. BTW what has this got to do with Harrappan culture?

I see my German furer is claiming we do not speak Indo-Iranic languages. What do we speak then? A German furer wants to educate me on the origins of my language.

Maybe you already attended Dr Martin Kummel's classes. BTW what has this got to do with Harrappan culture?

The origins of your language lies probably in Sumer, Iraq.

Sumerian language is the oldest attested language. It gave birth to all other languages.

Right. And why are languages so grammatically diverse? Does Sumerian contain a grammar universal to all modern languages? :lol:

Pseudoscience.

Languages that are related to each other descend from a common ancestor which in turn are not necessarily related to one another.

Back
Top Bottom