What's new

R1A Distribution in Pakistan

Islamists aren’t like that as I’m one of them.

The only folks I noticed are typically bindus and secular.

The Muslims played a key role in our identity believe it or not. Our identity is derivative of Muslims and South Asia - specifically Pakistanis.

The bindu hates both because he’s thoroughly confused about his own and feels as we should be one family just off the fact that we all enjoyed living in the same prison that was the British Raj.

I meant the Pan-Islamists. What you self-identify has probably a different term. But these Middle Eastern wannabes don't want to see what you wrote.

1694934459137.png

The frequency depends on caste more than geography. Brahmins have high frequency of R1a carriers, because their male lineages originated in Pakistan (and married local adivasi women in India).
Originated in Pakistan lol? Better make an Out of Pakistan theory while you're at it

Originated in Pakistan lol? Better make an Out of Pakistan theory while you're at it

In Pakistan and Afghanistan, more than 90% men belong to R1a haplogroup. In non-Punjab India it's only found in high frequency among Brahmins (and perhaps any group that has a history of frequent non-paternity event with Brahmin men).

In Pakistan and Afghanistan, more than 90% men belong to R1a haplogroup. In non-Punjab India it's only found in high frequency among Brahmins (and perhaps any group that has a history of frequent non-paternity event with Brahmin men).
Well going by your logic, wouldn't your non paternity event apply more to Pakistanis then? Also claiming 90% pak and afghan men have R1a is bs, provide some source.

Back
Top Bottom