What's new

The Secret Weapon of India : 2012

A difference between a country and a nation state......

Yes, and what was the verdict, how was it official, and when was it "concluded"? You said something about an officially concluded verdict, so tell me all the details of that conclusion.

You are really troll person...Without any reason why did you start your points?? Accept India may have been 70% poor? But does that give you a right to insult to the entire nation as if you and your nation are a super rich with 0% poor? Come on get a life man....First save your citizen bombarded and killed by daily by terrorist and US drones..Then please comment about others....

I was adding a meaningful debate and showing some points which state India is not as happy go lucky as some Indian members say it is.

I never went off topic, if your *** is burning because I said that how about you drink some water

Yes, and what was the verdict, how was it official, and when was it "concluded"? You said something about an officially concluded verdict, so tell me all the details of that conclusion.

There is a official conclusion universally and some definition bestowed upon such act by a official verdict by any International agency.

You said there are countries and they are different from nation states....

So I asked you to define its legal value, in terms of International comity of nations as presided by UNO, whose members include some nation states too.

So whats the difference?

When Soviet Union got disolved as a UNO P-5 SC member, Russia was choosen automatically WITHOUT A VOTE. That was a consesus between security council members.

gotta sleep.....

There is a official conclusion universally and some definition bestowed upon such act by a official verdict by any International agency.

And yet you are not saying which international agency, why it is official etc. ANd why any of this is relevant. I clearly said "countries" in my post, and there are 196 universally accepted countries, of which 193 are members of the united nations. I don't see the relevance of a discussion of nation state v/s country, since I said country very clearly in my post, and not nation state.

The fascist snakular demoncrazy rape-public of hindu(only)stan dont need drones! :rofl:
thier fascist army +bajrangdal+shivsena
does the job of killing minorities very well!
Vajpayee equates Islam with terrorism, The Milli Gazette, Vol. 3 No. 9
For the first time, securitymen kill more civilians than terrorists in J&K - Times Of India
They sent back our players and they are calling us rouge state!
Here minorities get killed and provincial government falls in india chief monkey gets praises from prime monkey for killings in gujrat! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
now go lick cyanide

Its zulfikar ali who told pakistanis to eat grass after 71 defeat.

The economy of your country is destroyed and you talk about India?

‘War on terror destroyed Pakistan’s economy’ : renowned economist Dr Shahid Hasan Siddiqi

‘War on terror destroyed Pakistan’s economy’ | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

and this clown has time to think about India!!! :lol:

It was rheotorical. Grass is inedible.

And worry about your economy... Inflation going up, INR going to junk status, 0.1 industrial growth, huge poor-middle class-rich & 70% poverty

"Bharat Bhagya vidhata"

When we sang the Jan Gan Man we never realized the deep meaning of these words. I always heard by parents saying "is country ka kuch nahi ho sakta" and thought our country is a fail republic. Today I think we are luckiest people on the planet. God has blessed with the biggest demographic dividend in the entire history. Yes we have a strong chance to claim back out " Sone ki chidiyah" Title. We need to use this dividend to the max potential. India has to be the world's biggest economy.

This article is true for not only the people in India but also in Other nations. I am 19 and will be an engineer in 3 yrs. No matter where I complete my education, I will only work for my nation and an Indian Company or a research institute. Don't see any point in contributing in any other nations development. Every Indian should think like this. You are born on this land so it is your duty to work for your motherland until it has achieved the highest point that it can reach. Keep working to be the best. Stupid politicians can be replaced and wrong decisions can be corrected. Strongest India is my dream.

Wow you will kill poor Indians with drones? :woot: :hitwall:

Quality > Quantity

Whats the point of this big workforce when most just go abroad to live?

You just contradicted yourself

If you say Indian Talent pool is just quantity and lacks quality
then why there is so much demand outside and such high pay-scales that the Indian engineers leave their country

[/COLOR]

You just contradicted yourself

If you say Indian Talent pool is just quantity and lacks quality
then why there is so much demand outside and such high pay-scales that the Indian engineers leave their country

I never contradicted myself.

There is no demand for engineers & doctors in developed countries.

Indians migrate there for a better life, and search for a job for months.

UAE, , Qatar, Saudi Arabia, USA, UK regards you people as vermin, no offense.

Back
Top Bottom