What's new

The Problem of Urdu

America is the shining example of what blended culture can do. Why fear when you can take the best out of everything?

Marketing is the problem of Urdu . Otherwise Urdu is a very beautiful language but at the same time very very difficult to write

Can be difficult to read too....

I find it easier to read the Quran than to read something in Urdu, because the way Quran is written (script) is quite detailed.

We can write Urdu in detail like that, but it would be so tedious, thus Urdu script depends on whether the reader is familiar with the language or not, to read it properly; it is not because the words are written fanatically.
This can become quite frustrating when you have to read poetry like Allama Iqbal, I find it easier to read Urdu poetry of Allama Iqbal written in English Alphabets...

The irony..

Can be difficult to read too....

I find it easier to read the Quran than to read something in Urdu, because the way Quran is written (script) is quite detailed.

We can write Urdu in detail like that, but it would be so tedious, thus Urdu script depends on whether the reader is familiar with the language or not, to read it properly; it is not because the words are written fanatically.
This can become quite frustrating when you have to read poetry like Allama Iqbal, I find it easier to read Urdu poetry of Allama Iqbal written in English Alphabets...

The irony..

same here mate...i also find reading english easier than hindi..guess it is due to english dominance...

Back
Top Bottom