What's new

The official language(s) of The PDF.

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi,

I think there is a contradiction in the rules regarding the language in the forum.

I mostly speak english in this forum; but when i enter some local forums i see other local languages; however, There is a contradiction in that, for The admins. of the forum allow members speak their own native languages in their special threads that they use their own languages. However, in Turkish section in local thread for Turkish members and Turkish speaking called ''Çay Bahçesi'' The mod says ''Members are expected to post in Turkish, English or what language you want to use'' .

If the thread is opened for Turkish members and Turkish speaking, then how come that statement can be made?

I would like to ask the admins of the forum that What is your policy ? How many languages are allowed in such threads?

For example, if i enter the iran chill thread, Can i speak Azerbaijani Turkish ( +30 million Azerbaijani Turks live in Iran)?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Those are basically chit chat threads ; where the rules are relaxed; If it's not Abuse; It's ok if you use any language
But it is common sense That you should use the language which everyone in that particular thread can comprehend

Those are basically chit chat threads ; where the rules are relaxed; If it's not Abuse; It's ok if you use any language
But it is common sense That you should use the language which everyone in that particular thread can comprehend

Your personal opinion or official policy since you are in R&D team.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom