What's new

The New Face of Vietnam

year 2012 Miss world 于文霞 and 2007 Miss world 张梓琳 are both from North China and 于文霞from the very north,a town bordering Russian Siberia.

2000006tatangbt2a85ybc.jpg

xinsrc_0731204041618937247202.jpg

year 2012 Miss world 于文霞 and 2007 Miss world 张梓琳 are both from North China and 于文霞from the very north,a town bordering Russian Siberia.

I'm talking about general looks,not a specific person.come to China and visit those provinces and you will see that people look worlds apart here in this vast country.

my girl is a dancer,1.7meter tall,perfect shape,born in 1986.I can't ask for more.

Dude, is it possible to post your girl friend's photos here? Let's share your happiness together.

You seem to know the difference. Can you tell me where (from China) the girl comes from?

Miss-Universe-China-Diana-Xu.jpg

Miss Universe China 2012, Diana Xu

许继丹,女,吉林辽源人,1990年7月7日出生,第61届环球小姐中国区总决赛冠军、第60届世界小姐中国区总决赛泳装单项赛季军。

From northeast China,Jinli province,a province bordering North Korea.

Dude, is it possible to post your girl friend's photos here? Let's share your happiness together.
Sorry no,she will skin me alive and tear apart my bones if I do so.ha

the reason why all Chinese super models are from the far north is because they have a huge advantage over other girls,hight.I guess the average hight of northeastern girls maybe higher than average Vietnamese guys.

Who cares whether they are Southeast Asian girls or Chinese girls - all look similar to me and all look beautiful in my eyes. :smitten:

i don't know how or since when this thread become talking about Chinese girl.

If you have nothing to say about Vietnamese women, you just just not say anything, it's stupid to compare Vietnamese Women to Chinese as two are different type and different race

You will never compare Italian to Swedish.

So, stick to Vietnamese women, or open a thread and talk about Chinese women, up to you

damn she is indeed beautiful how much is the airfare from india to vietnam

damn she is indeed beautiful how much is the airfare from india to vietnam

India to Bangkok - around 15,000 rs to rs 20,000 roundtrip and try Jetstar for Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City or take a train from Bangkok Hualampong train station to Aranyaprathat for about $8?? and 9 hours - the border of Thailand and Cambodia -cross the border to Poipet on Cambodia side - Take a cab to Siem Reap - $30 in 3 hours - take a bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh - about 7 hours and around $6 - take another bus from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City - around 7 hours and less than $10.

Thailand - Visa on arrival
Cambodia - Visa on arrival
Vietnam - need to have visa prior to arrival.

P.S - I have done the reverse from HCMC to Bangkok.

India to Bangkok - around 15,000 rs to rs 20,000 roundtrip and try Jetstar for Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City or take a train from Bangkok Hualampong train station to Aranyaprathat for about $8?? and 9 hours - the border of Thailand and Cambodia -cross the border to Poipet on Cambodia side - Take a cab to Siem Reap - $30 in 3 hours - take a bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh - about 7 hours and around $6 - take another bus from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City - around 7 hours and less than $10.

you lived in vietnam for sometime ?

you lived in vietnam for sometime ?

No mate - Used to do lots of backpack trips (literally backpack and have couple of backpacks to fit my torso) - flew from New York to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to HCMC, then went upto Hanoi and saw Hue and Danang in Vietnam and saw the rest and flew back from Bangkok to New York.

Lived cheap in small hotel rooms and ate in roadside food stalls with friends - wanted to see the culture in those countries. Took me about 22 days though it got hectic in the end. I suggest if you want to do it, allow 1-2 months but these countries are very safe.

Ha Long bay is a beautiful place to visit in Vietnam. One of those must see places.

halong-bay-3.jpg

Halong-bay-beauty.jpg

halongxanh31.jpg

Ha Long bay is a beautiful place to visit in Vietnam. One of those must see places.

I did see the place and stayed overnight in a junk boat - Took a trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Have posted pictures in the "Your Photography" thread. Swam in the bay as well when the boat was anchored for the night.

my family and many friends had visited Vietnam before,a poor country but things are cheap,and you can use Chinese RMB there,better than their own currency and a great number of people can speak Chinese there.Chinese tourists account for most of the country's foreign visiters.

I did see the place and stayed overnight in a junk boat - Took a trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Have posted pictures in the "Your Photography" thread. Swam in the bay as well when the boat was anchored for the night.

Did the same 3 years ago. Went from Siem Reap to Hanoi. Fantastic experience.

Back
Top Bottom