What's new

The Moral Collapse and gradual break down of American/Western Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you need to compile a list of the crap that our society has to offer as well. Trust you me, the you'll have a never ending list at your hands!

@Desert Fox
I think i already made it clear in the previous pages of this thread that what is bad is bad, whether it happens in Pakistan or any other country in the world.

In other threads i have criticized Pakistani society. I have already been labeled a traitor, a indian posing as a Pakistani, a Western/American sympathizer, a sell out, a White people lover, etc COUNTLESS times on this forum for criticizing Pakistan/Pakistanis and the Muslim world in general because im not afraid to express my views and some people find them hard to swallow.

However, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT PAKISTAN, so there would be no point in dragging Pakistanis issues here.

When New Zealand was about to legalise gay marriage, all this arguments about Society breakdown, the dilution of family, the end of New Zealand society as we know it....
Nothing happened. No god's wrath. No natural calamity.
*****I want Indians/chinese to Answer Only ******
As a member of Eastern Civilization (Indian man).....What are your Views about such doings?
Are they sure called Immoral acts? or Now it Should be accepted as NORMS of 21st Century
******I want Indians/chinese to Answer Only ******

I know very well that we have enough threads on that...... that was precisely the point......... why group a whole nation (a civilization here) and bash it on the basis of our superior norms? Utterly useless, been done over and over.

Btw, who's the drama queen here..... minus the usual suspect? :D
No one's bashing America or an entire civilization here. I think i already made that clear, in case you missed out on my clarification:

The Moral Collapse and gradual break down of American/Western Society | Page 6

As a member of Eastern Civilization (Indian man).....What are your Views about such doings?
Are they sure Immoral acts? or it Should be accepted as NORMS of 21st Century
******I want Indians/chinese to Answer Only ******

I support gay rights and they should be accepted as equals/given equal rights.

Tyra Banks show?

Yeah, sure, "Tyra Banks show": 1 in 4 teen girls have STD - USATODAY.com

Ofcourse. I'll leave the higher morals that stoned a family member to death for another oppurtunity.
Please do so.

Why do you assume every teenager goes to drive drunk? Any stats to support your claims? Drinking is illegal now? Dancing too? Show this law.

Drinking and smoking is illegal for teenagers, the ones who's behavior you were defending in the video that @mafiya posted. And yes, drunk driving does cause horrible accidents that put non-drinking/drunk innocent bystanders lives in danger, thus giving me the right to decide that irresponsible teenagers who have no self control/restraint should not be allowed to drink (and the Federal law of the United States of America agrees with me, and not you, for a reason).

Yeah, sure, "Tyra Banks show": 1 in 4 teen girls have STD - USATODAY.com

One in four girls has an STD? Actually, the overall STD rate among the 838 girls in one study was 26 percent, with 18% having HPV (the incidence of which is not as well studied worldwide as other diseases). Any extrapolation to the entire country of several hundred million is a bit of a stretch. Besides, there are vaccination plans against HPV being implemented.

Please go to primary academic sources rather than everyday media. This study has limited applicability nationwide.

Part of the reason is that African-American leaders find it useful for themselves to keep their constituency in a deep sense of aggrievement based on events in the past ago while the world passes them by. Many will see the parallels between this strategy and in certain other countries as well.

Again, racist much?

Black girls spread more? And yes, Tyra Banks show, your first post contained a link to the article, coincidentally it's a different survey than the one you linked now.

Tyra ‘shocked’ by risky teen sex - Parenting & Family - TODAY.com

Drinking and smoking is illegal for teenagers, the ones who's behavior you were defending in the video that @mafiya posted. And yes, drunk driving does cause horrible accidents that put non-drinking/drunk innocent bystanders lives in danger, thus giving me the right to decide that irresponsible teenagers who have no self control/restraint should not be allowed to drink (and the Federal law of the United States of America agrees with me, and not you, for a reason).

Where is proof that all teenagers go drive drunk? Where is proof that what they are smoking isn't legally obtained "bath salt" or "herbal incense"? And for all the drunk drivers you speak of, all i saw were soft drinks, beer and maybe a cider. And cigar's and cigarettes.

In 2-3 decades, Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics will form the majority of the population and much of America will be mixed race.

Hindus have been the same when Europeans didnt know how to light fire, while in the Dark ages, while in Christianity period, while in todays Godless society or tomorrows society where they will be minority or with nearly extinct identity.

We have fire since 45.000 years before christ in europe. So why do you spread such unbased nonsense? Infact your culture comes from europe. Or did your ancestors fly from africa there?

Whitehouse Report: 1 in 5 American Woman Raped

whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/01/22/renewed-call-action-end-rape-and-sexual-assault

A report just released by the White House Council on Women and Girls entitled, “Rape and Sexual Assault: A Renewed Call to Action” reveals that nearly 1 in 5 women have experienced rape or attempted rape in their lifetimes.

Please read the primary source first:

==============================================

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_executive_summary-a.pdf

Complete interviews were obtained from 16,507 adults (9,086 women and 7,421 men). The relative standard error (RSE), which is a measure of an estimate’s reliability, was calculated for all estimates in this report. If the RSE was greater than 30%, the estimate was deemed unreliable and is not reported.

=================================================

The full report is here:

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf

American western society is per se in far from breaking down. It's the concept of a happy family which has broken down there !

American western society is per se in far from breaking down. It's the concept of a happy family which has broken down there !

You mean the traditional nuclear family? Happiness is a totally different concept.

You mean the traditional nuclear family? Happiness is a totally different concept.
Thats what ! From what i have seen/read/observed the rate of divorce is relatively high in US.

Although family per se has no direct bearing on happiness but IMO it does have a role in making oneself feel stable which in turn enable him/her to enjoy other nuances of life better which may contribute to happiness.. This is just an opinion.

Last edited:
That awkward moment when some new migrants to U.S try to be more American than Americans themselves, isn't that identity crisis or what?

It's absolutely no problem to have respect for the country you are living in, but this kind of behavior is just funny. Some people just go beyond boundaries and logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom