What's new

The lasting lesson of 1962

Well we eat food only. Not anything or everything.:hitwall::hitwall:

:rofl: are you sure about that? that's how explain how rich indian got 3 meals per day and poor Indian can afford only 1 meat? where is the world most populous democracy justice? and what Indian gorvernment did with tax-payer's money?

:rofl: are you sure about that? that's how explain how rich indian got 3 meals per day and poor Indian can afford only 1 meat? where is the world most populous democracy justice? and what Indian gorvernment did with tax-payer's money?

Again I am saying. We eat only food. Not anything or everything (u know what I mean)

Good fences make good neighbors.

new artillery in large numbers

100, 000 new troops

mountain strike corps

new light tanks

new ligh and heavy infantry weapons

new roads

new helipads

reactivated airstrips

etc.

that explain that over milions Indians only got 1 meal per day ?(u know what I try to get at)

Kiss of the dragon
For last 5yrs I am in China as an expat. I do know the reality in China. Here I am going to tell you about a person whom I know personally (He was caught breaking into my apartment in Beijing), whose story I am going to narrate here for you. He is from Shijiazhuang Hubei , and at present he is in Langfang (between Tianjin & Beijing). He buys soup for 3RMB from a street vendor (who is from Xinjiang) once a week, and ask him to put more meat in it. Then he separates the meat and preserves it and drinks just the water from it. And for coming one full week he boils the meat from the soup with water, and drinks that to survive. That’s what he can afford. Reality sucks my friend. I do agree that China is doing better than India. That doesn’t mean China is any better than India. (You guys had 20yrs head start) Because your media won’t tell the truth doesn’t mean you have to be ignorant. What I feel about china is, your country is like a white washed grave. Looks beautiful outside, but filled with ***** inside, which no one can see, OR allowed to see. It stinks. Everyone has to wear a pink glass, and see only the rosy stuff which your government tells you to see. Sucks huh? At least India’s issues are in open for discussion, so they can work on it. How about China? Can you open your mouth against your country and say something bad about it? I dare you. Man, please do not **** about India unless you are from some paradise like Islamabad. Whatever I wrote here is from my personal observation, and what I see. Not from any newspaper. So please stop bull shitting about India’s poor and concentrate on 1962 lesson. Had your soup for today bro? Hehe

That doesn’t mean China is any better than India. (You guys had 20yrs head start) Because your media won’t tell the truth doesn’t mean you have to be ignorant.

This is an urban legend parroted by Indians all the time. :lol:

In fact, China and India had the same GDP in 1990. You can check it for yourself.

And today, according to "The Economist", China is 40 years ahead of India in terms of development indicators. That was quite a leap.

This is an urban legend parroted by Indians all the time. :lol:

In fact, China and India had the same GDP in 1990. You can check it for yourself.

And today, according to "The Economist", China is 40 years ahead of India in terms of development indicators. That was quite a leap.

I do agree with you China is ahead of India, whatever period you want to say. In India it’s hard to make a stand for the ruling party, as it is democratic, and corrupt. No one see the bigger picture as India. The entire politician and the party see is what is IN for them. China is different, as no one has the say other than the ruling CPP. If they want to do it they can get it done. In India that’s not possible. So sure India is behind China. Shouldn’t you be happy about it that India is behind you? About GDP your economy fully depend on export, foreign investment, and surplus from that. Not India’s. So in the long run turtle will catch-up with the rabbit. As you know the backlash is already building up in the western countries about the surplus and growth you have. So Good luck. Hope you don’t fall as fast as you grow. Have some cushion

About GDP your economy fully depend on export, foreign investment, and surplus from that.

Wrong buddy. According to the World Bank, exports only make up 27% of China's GDP. :wave:

And in any case, we are already rebalancing our economy more towards domestic consumption.

Wrong buddy. According to the World Bank, exports only make up 27% of China's GDP. :wave:

And in any case, we are already rebalancing our economy more towards domestic consumption.

with rising national income and skewing demographics, thats the best thing to do :)

meanwhile i will keep my fingers crossed with our poverty alleviation policies..

Kiss of the dragon
For last 5yrs I am in China as an expat. I do know the reality in China. Here I am going to tell you about a person whom I know personally (He was caught breaking into my apartment in Beijing), whose story I am going to narrate here for you. He is from Shijiazhuang Hubei , and at present he is in Langfang (between Tianjin & Beijing). He buys soup for 3RMB from a street vendor (who is from Xinjiang) once a week, and ask him to put more meat in it. Then he separates the meat and preserves it and drinks just the water from it. And for coming one full week he boils the meat from the soup with water, and drinks that to survive. That’s what he can afford. Reality sucks my friend. I do agree that China is doing better than India. That doesn’t mean China is any better than India. (You guys had 20yrs head start) Because your media won’t tell the truth doesn’t mean you have to be ignorant. What I feel about china is, your country is like a white washed grave. Looks beautiful outside, but filled with ***** inside, which no one can see, OR allowed to see. It stinks. Everyone has to wear a pink glass, and see only the rosy stuff which your government tells you to see. Sucks huh? At least India’s issues are in open for discussion, so they can work on it. How about China? Can you open your mouth against your country and say something bad about it? I dare you. Man, please do not **** about India unless you are from some paradise like Islamabad. Whatever I wrote here is from my personal observation, and what I see. Not from any newspaper. So please stop bull shitting about India’s poor and concentrate on 1962 lesson. Had your soup for today bro? Hehe

Hidding under other's flag and gave a typical example will not give you more credibility than a no brainer... I have never said that China is paradise without poverty...but since Indians like to bragg that their have the world largest democratic system and freedom of speech...than I just want to point out that it makes no different either you're democratidm or communism, you Indians suck anyway: your gorvernment didnt solve any of the poverty problem beside pocket tax payer's money and play deaf ear...your democracy is a laugh stoke...by the way it's not my intention to mock poor and hunger people...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hidding under other's flag and gave a typical example will not give you more credibility than a no brainer... I have never said that China is paradise without poverty...but since Indians like to bragg that their have the world largest democratic system and freedom of speech...than I just want to point out that it makes no different either you're democratidm or communism, you Indians suck anyway: your gorvernment didnt solve any of the poverty problem beside pocket tax payer's money and play deaf ear...your democracy is a laugh stoke...by the way it's not my intention to mock poor and hunger people...

Well we are better than british colonial foreign rule. India will not have hunger if we eat like chinese (Anything).

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now we are definitely not in the position to send our troops to claim back Aksai as demarcated by Jonshon line ,but when ever we feel that we can do that,that would be done.

you talk big man,India's gap with China is getting big every single day.

Back
Top Bottom