What's new

The lasting lesson of 1962

You seem to have forgotten that China's military technology is progressing faster than India's. Time favors China, not India.

Chinese J-20 Mighty Dragons will be ready by 2018.

59dUY.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon is a "genuine Very Low Observable design" except for round engine nozzles, which can be fixed.

The Chengdu J-20: Peace in Our Time?

"This study has therefore established through Physical Optics simulation across nine radio-frequency bands, that no fundamental obstacles exist in the shaping design of the J-20 prototype precluding its development into a genuine Very Low Observable design.

4LFqA.jpg

Above: L-band RCS, below X-band RCS head on, both in PCSR format (M.J. Pelosi).

BGXue.jpg

Engineers and Scientists who work in ‘stealth’ (AKA ‘Low Observable’) designs have a way for explaining it to lay people: ‘Stealth’ is achieved by Shaping, Shaping, Shaping and Materials (Denys Overholser).

The F-22A is clearly well shaped for low observability above about 500 MHz, and from all important aspects. The J-20 has observed the ‘Shaping, Shaping, Shaping’ imperative, except for the axisymmetric nozzles, and some curvature of the sides that smears a strong, but very narrow specular return into something of a more observable fan. The X-35 mostly observed the ‘Shaping, Shaping, Shaping’ rule, but since then, to quote a colleague, ‘hideous lumps, bumps, humps and warts’ have appeared on the JSF to disrupt the shaping imperative, forcing excessive reliance on materials, which are at the rear-end of the path to ‘Low Observability’.

While discussing ‘rear-ends’, both the F-35 and the J-20 have large signature contributions from their jet nozzles. However, the difference is much like the proverbial ‘Ham Omelette’: the F-35 Pig is committed, but the J-20 Chicken is a participant. If the Chinese decide that rear sector Low Observability is tactically and strategically important, they are at the design stage where they can copy the F-22A nozzle design for the production configuration of the J-20."

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai and 蓝胖 for the picture.]

J-20 will be operational, but from 2018 and by then India will have her hands on PAK-FA and then there is enough defence in our backyard as well with MMRCA.

Your numbers are high, But will that make you move everything towards Indian border. Trust me you dont believe any country in your neighbourhood. So you cant commit suicide by moving everything from other borders. Its like India moving forces from Pakistan border when there is a war with China.

Read the latest developments in Burmese leadership as it started moving close to West and this is well documented in recent changes in its diplomacy, And Hillary visit is just the beginning.

You have problem with every other country in the world or atleast bullying, But your economy is solely dependant on your exports. Can China survive without the world is a question mark.

If China is so powerful, then China should not think twice before attacking India for Arunachal Pradesh(If they avoid issuing visas). I will tell you there are multiple reasons for this:

1. World sanctions will put China in deep ****.
2. China will get equally destroyed by India.
3. Tough sanctions will put China to run for money to feed its largest population and military. It will lead to civil wars.

Recent ASEAN showcause regarding South China sea dispute is the best example for China as some of the tiny countries as you mentioned earlier grouping together against China and looking for leadership roles from US and support role from Indians. You can surely laugh at this one, But thats the changing face of the world. India's look east policy is the tantrum for this.

I rather say your "String of Pearls" is so weak to stay together than our "String of Iron chain"

I dont want to put lot of defence wall papers like you as its available even with tiny nations. I rather ask you to go through India's growth in military sector by yourself. Go through PDF/India defence page!

And more than all that, Your products are mostly own chinese items, Untested and no one knows of its quality. But our inventory has the best war proven varities apart from indigenous development. Most of the countries wont sell you the best products like they sell it to India.

But in July 2000 the United States pressured Israel to back out of a $1 billion agreement to sell China four Phalcon phased-array radar systems.
The India Air Force agreed in 2004 to purchase three systems for $1.1 billion. Russia and Israel on 10 October 2004 signed a tripartite agreement to facilitate the equipping of the Indian Air Force (IAF) with the Phalcon airborne warning and control systems. The IAF plans to mount the Phalcon radar and surveillance systems from IAI on Il-76 aircraft supplied by Russia. India received its first AWACS on 25 May 2009.

Our Su-30 MKI is better than your Su-30 MKK from Russia.

And you may take pride in saying that you developed everything by yourself. However no ones knows the quality of your untested products.

PS: I am saying again, Attack India before 2015 or never.

Separatist group? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - you invaded a free nation and occupied it illegally. Read the 17 point agreement between Tibet and China and tell me if there is such an agreement between any other "province" of China? And it apparently even happened with forged Tibetan seals and Tibetan representatives were forced to sign this "agreement".
your comment comfuse me. You said Tibet is a free nation, but now you occupy south Tibet, and dalai lama is living in your country, why don't you let he manage the land? You said you want free the Tibet but now you 'free' some, why don't you give the land back to 'Tibet'? Can you give me a reasonable explaination, too?

your comment comfuse me. You said Tibet is a free nation, but now you occupy south Tibet, and dalai lama is living in your country, why don't you let he manage the land? You said you want free the Tibet but now you 'free' some, why don't you give the land back to 'Tibet'? Can you give me a reasonable explaination, too?
Yes, there is no such thing as South Tibet.
Stop living in the dream world and eating everything your CCP tells you.

China is like pressure cooker. It will explode once. Things are lining up for that.
do you daydream again? Nice advice, don't play too late, sleep early, especially don't sleep in sun day, although the world filled with adversity, because of these, we should change it, but don't mean change it in the dream.
BTW, india are closed to china, if pressure cooker explode, it will destroy the thing around it, be carefull.

He means North Arunachal Pradesh(or Tibet) need to be liberated from Chinese incursion.. Got it! And Dalai Lama is closely working with RAW to liberate it. He also developed something more powerful than Nuclear weapons with Indian scientists. And it will be launched during next Buddha Purnima :blah:

Yes, there is no such thing as South Tibet.
Stop living in the dream world and eating everything your CCP tells you.

Somebody pointed on this thread a new term for tibet, they call arunachal pradesh as south tibet,

so we should call tibet as north arunchal pradesh, its good reply.

OR like pakistan, we could arunachal pradesh as azad tibet and the other tibet as china occupied tibet.

Hehe, very interesting argue, I am on the way to go home for Spring Festival, reading the comment is very funny thing, especially indian comment, Here, happy spring festival for every chinese here. And I am happy CCP don't stop me go home for meeting my family, I am ok, don't worry about me. After spring festival, it is dragon year, our country will go ahead, do you thing, let they mock and curse and daydream, we don't only have mouth to fight, the acomplishment our country got is the strong proof. And, first do our job first, only action work. Happy Spring Festival to chinese and other people in the forume.

Somebody pointed on this thread a new term for tibet, they call arunachal pradesh as south tibet,

so we should call tibet as north arunchal pradesh, its good reply.

OR like pakistan, we could arunachal pradesh as azad tibet and the other tibet as china occupied tibet.

India can give migraine to China by issuing stapled visas to Tibetans and Xinjiang and support their fight against liberation until Chinese continue to issue stapled visas to Arunachal pradesh and Kashmir residents.

Hit them with their own attitude. Sponsor Dalai on official trip across the world to do this propaganda and raise awareness of free Tibet.

I am sure we will find more supporters in the world than for the Chinese. Let them bully us, Who cares!

Hehe, very interesting argue, I am on the way to go home for Spring Festival, reading the comment is very funny thing, especially indian comment, Here, happy spring festival for every chinese here. And I am happy CCP don't stop me go home for meeting my family, I am ok, don't worry about me. After spring festival, it is dragon year, our country will go ahead, do you thing, let they mock and curse and daydream, we don't only have mouth to fight, the acomplishment our country got is the strong proof. And, first do our job first, only action work. Happy Spring Festival to chinese and other people in the forume.
One thing I would like to suggest you .You gotta brush up your English, then only I can argue with you.

To comprehend your English,one needs double time than actually required.All fragmented thoughts compiled in single para.It's pathetic :crazy::crazy::wave:

Calling 1962 a "war" is an exaggeration. It was more like a skirmish. Yes, China beat India black and blue but given China's own lack of military history and lack of success, they have grandiosely called it a "war". They enjoy being ruled and told what to do. Everyone who has read history knows that this skirmish very conveniently coincided with the Cuban Missile Crisis - so both the USA and USSR were obviously more keen to avoid nuclear war than to thwart a minor skirmish. Once that crisis ended, the USA under Kennedy almost immediately came to India's assistance and the Chinese responded by running back with their tail between their legs. To call it a military victory is as absurd as Hitler merely invading Alsace in France, occupying it for a week - then running back to Berlin and grandiosely claiming a military victory over France! But then, the Chinese definition of war and victory is different from that of the civilized world.

Ofcourse since you lost the war and a large portion of your land , do call it skirmish ... I can understand the psyche behind it :lol:
But i must tell you , from the world's perspective , it was an all out war which China conveniently won ...
Chinese lack of military history and success ? :azn: Ever taken a lesson in history or now the Indians blindly believe the sh!t on BR ? :undecided: As for the coincidence with the Cuban missile crisis , it is something which again the world knows as clever strategy ... What would you have done if you were in the place of the Chinese ? ... US came to Indian assistance but when really? After refusing IAF , fighter planes or when they told Nehru to take a couple of anti depressants after he made the demand that the delivered jets be manned by USAF and attack PLA ? :rofl:
Jawaharlal Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India
There's a difference , PLA didn't occupy it for a week , they control it even to this day ... You shouldn't have provoked China by hosting then CIA funded Dalai Lama and making incursion into Chinese territory ... The territory which the Indian general said that he wasn't convinced " it was theirs" ... and then call the attack a deception and back stabbing when the CCP official paper warned clearly of a war and told the Indians " that they shouldn't complain later about a surprise attack " ...

I will be very happy to hear the Indian definition of victory , what is it ?

J-20 will be operational, but from 2018 and by then India will have her hands on PAK-FA and then there is enough defence in our backyard as well with MMRCA.

Your numbers are high, But will that make you move everything towards Indian border. Trust me you dont believe any country in your neighbourhood. So you cant commit suicide by moving everything from other borders. Its like India moving forces from Pakistan border when there is a war with China.

1. World sanctions will put China in deep ****.
2. China will get equally destroyed by India.
3. Tough sanctions will put China to run for money to feed its largest population and military. It will lead to civil wars.

And more than all that, Your products are mostly own chinese items, Untested and no one knows of its quality. But our inventory has the best war proven varities apart from indigenous development. Most of the countries wont sell you the best products like they sell it to India.

Our Su-30 MKI is better than your Su-30 MKK from Russia.

And you may take pride in saying that you developed everything by yourself. However no ones knows the quality of your untested products.

Please sign the MMRCA first before talking about it , its been more than 6 years now ...

What makes you think that any one of South East Asian will attack China for India ? :rofl: ... Chinese conventional fire power delivered by ballistic missiles is enough to flatten Hanoi or Manila in a matter of hours ... PLAAF doesn't even have to be involved in the war against tiny neighbors ... What will they fight China with ?

Bull **** ! World sanctions have to be passed by Security council ... Do i need to remind you that China is a permanent member with Veto power ? :azn: ... So there wont be any civil war in India after the war if India's destroyed ? As one member pointed out earlier the biggest problem of Indians is that " they keep underestimating others while at the same time overestimating themselves " ... Proven true by the comments in this thread ...

What is " Chinese untested products theory " ? How are you so sure of their quality ? Just because China sells cheap products to India and rest of the world doesn't mean that the same applies to their defense products as well ... Care to elaborate the logic behind it ? Is SU 30 MKI combat proven ? :lol: ... How many kills it has made in its operational history then ? ... Does it make it a useless fighter if it isn't ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom