What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

@Rafi: These guys are deliberately trying to troll you, and bait you. Just ignore them buddy.

Such a shame, that Indians can gang up on a Pakistani, in a Pakistani defence forum. Where are the moderators. :disagree:
That's why we advice you..don't mess with Indians and their unity :rolleyes:

Not true my little convert. You are so wrong with facts.

I already posted in post#1052 how you were converted. Ready very carefully and know this is what happened to your forefathers.

I feel sorry for them, even if converts like you surrender themselves to those invaders.

And I have also posted before, an indians opinion means less than nothing to me.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

1000 years another figure pulled straight out from the light doesnt reach. :lol:

And weaklings who gave up their indigenous culture to adopt the ways of their oppressors,killers and masters speaking of shame. Rich, very rich.:whistle:

Send them to the people who are unfortunatly suffering in your country from the floods and stop begging for Flood aid. This guy is hilarious. No wonder IMF thinks Pakistanis as deceivers and liars.The same what Huan Tsang felt 1200 years ago.

They are far better of than the indian people.

Rafi..use google and calculate how many wars Pakistan has lost to India and then do your cursive writing homework before going to bed!...

I know my brother, they are trying to get me banned, but like the great sage says. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

They are trying to flood us with numbers. :lol:

I have no idea why the moderators allow this kind of BS to go on here. They are ganging up, and trying to hunt in packs.

It is best to ignore this kind of behaviour.

Such a shame, that Indians can gang up on a Pakistani, in a Pakistani defence forum. Where are the moderators. :disagree:

Please Save that shame when the Chinese bois gang upon that single Japanese or that US dude, whats his name ?.

Pot is unfortunately calling the kettle black.

They are far better of than the indian people.

Yeah thats why Pakistan is unable to feed its own people and is begging for aid from other countries. Such a shame.

That's why we advice you..don't mess with Indians and their unity :rolleyes:

Mess with poor indian's = we will not let you go without food, our fertile lands will provide food - and prevent starvation.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Rafi..use google and calculate how many wars Pakistan has lost to India and then do your cursive writing homework before going to bed!...

Well = do remember the thousand years of losing ;)

They are trying to flood us with numbers. :lol:

I have no idea why the moderators allow this kind of BS to go on here. They are ganging up, and trying to hunt in packs.

It is best to ignore this kind of behaviour.

You are right, CD that is why we as people are better than the average poor indian, with their inferiority complexes.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Correction:"They are our dads".....

I know they are your dad's.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Jumped and Rules the sea.. (remember, it's a defense forum)! Kid, have a nice sleep, and tomorrow ask your father for a good military history book.

I will provide my child, don't worry.

Mess with poor indian's = we will not let you go without food, our fertile lands will provide food - and prevent starvation.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Well = do remember the thousand years of losing ;)

Pakistani calling Indian poor?Oh LOL!
And what thousand years of ruling?? talking about mughal rule?? That time Pakistan and India were one ;) and those mughals were not of your nationality or didn't have any link with you ;)..Nothing for you to be proud of.
What i am talking about is ...count the number of wars Pak has lost to India when we got separated ;);)

Inferior to who/what?

Gambit, and they LOVE that he's a Vietnamese-American

Why do some indians always cry about everything, this is down to the infamous inferiority complex.

Correction:"They are our dads".....

China and Pakistan respect each other, we are partners.

China never forces Pakistan to do anything, we don't interfere in their internal affairs.

Pakistan as well, never interferes in our internal affairs, i.e. Xizang (Tibet), Xinjiang, etc. Because we respect each other.

Pakistani calling Indian poor?Oh LOL!
And what thousand years of ruling?? talking about mughal rule?? That time Pakistan and India were one ;) and those mughals were not of your nationality or didn't have any link with you ;)..Nothing for you to be proud of.
What i am talking about is ...count the number of wars Pak has lost to India when we got separated ;);)

We were never separated from you, but gained independence from the British Empire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom