What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

New Recruit

Reaction score
Mann raises pro-Khalistan slogans in Takht Damdama Sahib PTI |

11:04 PM,Apr 14,2011
Bathinda, Apr 14 (PTI) Radical Sikh leader Simranjeet Singh Mann today stormed the Takht Damdama Sahib at Talwandi Sabo near Bathinda during the Baisakhi festival celebrations and raised pro Khalistan slogans there.Although the area was fortified to prevent his entry there, Mann reached the Takht, which is one of the five Takhts of Sikh religion, alongwith over 150 supporters and raised pro-Khalistan and pro-Bhinderanwale slogans.Thousands of devotees from various parts of Punjab offered obeisance at the Gurdwara and also participated in the political conferences organised by various parties, including the ruling Shiromani Akali Dal and the Congress.

Mann raises pro-Khalistan slogans in Takht Damdama Sahib, IBN Live News

oh,khalistan movement rekindled? Good good. I wonder if dilair mehdi becomes prime minister of newly indipendant khalistam. The national anthem willbe 'turuk turuk tuk turuk turuk tuk . Turuk tiruk tuk. Tana naa

Khalistan.jpg

oh,khalistan movement rekindled? Good good. I wonder if dilair mehdi becomes prime minister of newly indipendant khalistam. The national anthem willbe 'turuk turuk tuk turuk turuk tuk . Turuk tiruk tuk. Tana naa

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny Song buddy.

Need to have few joke stroke to continue my life.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone can raise pro-anything slogan in India as long as he remains non-violent.

Isn't calling for the formation of a new nation state carved out of India an act of sedition?

It's not act of sedition as long as it doesn't cause anarchy or make people disobey government. However the line is blurred between mere criticism and act of sedition.

Section 124A

Sedition. Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation, or otherwise, brings or attempts to bring into hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards, the Government established by law in India, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, to which fine may be added, or with imprisonment which may extend to three years, to which fine may be added, or with fine

Explanation 3 :

Comments expressing disapprobation of the administrative or other action of the Government without exciting or attempting to excite hatred, contempt or disaffection, do not constitute an offence under this section.

It can be argued that his comments are an attempt to cause disaffection towards the government. His speech intends to undermine the authority of Government of India over its territory.

Back
Top Bottom