What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

My land is much more fertile than yours. And we do not fear anything - we were inspired by the great Sufi Saint's

Whats the use in the land being fertile if they were inhabitied by moral weaklings who will do anything just to save thier skin. Its an insult to the land actually that its inhabitants should be tamed by the conquerors from the deserts. :lol:

he knows everything.
Just desperately trying to hide the shame and embarrassment.

Know more than you, my little indian friend, you are the one in shame, poor hungry india.

Whats the use in the land being fertile if they were inhabitied by moral weaklings who will do anything just to save thier skin. Its an insult to the land actually that its inhabitants should be tamed by the conquerors from the deserts. :lol:

The moral weaklings are the indians ruled for a thousand years, Wow incredible.

We have been beating him up like a football passing from one guy to another. Lets give it a rest now guys.

We have been beating him up like a football passing from one guy to another. Lets give it a rest now guys.

Poor hungry little indian, I will send you some food, our fertile lands produce more than enough to send hungry unfortunates.

I think we have had enough fun with the troll.

We have been beating him up like a football passing from one guy to another.

@Rafi: These guys are deliberately trying to troll you, and bait you. Just ignore them buddy.

Such a shame, that Indians can gang up on a Pakistani, in a Pakistani defence forum. Where are the moderators. :disagree:

No my child, the mystical element of Islam was their from the start - and is present in every corner of the Islamic world.

Not true my little convert. You are so wrong with facts.

I already posted in post#1052 how you were converted. Ready very carefully and know this is what happened to your forefathers.

I feel sorry for them, even if converts like you surrender themselves to those invaders.

The moral weaklings are the indians ruled for a thousand years, Wow incredible.

1000 years another figure pulled straight out from the light doesnt reach. :lol:

And weaklings who gave up their indigenous culture to adopt the ways of their oppressors,killers and masters speaking of shame. Rich, very rich.:whistle:

Poor hungry little indian, I will send you some food, our fertile lands produce more than enough to send hungry unfortunates.

Send them to the people who are unfortunatly suffering in your country from the floods and stop begging for Flood aid. This guy is hilarious. No wonder IMF thinks Pakistanis as deceivers and liars.The same what Huan Tsang felt 1200 years ago.

They can jump into the sea, for all I care.

Jumped and Rules the sea.. (remember, it's a defense forum)! Kid, have a nice sleep, and tomorrow ask your father for a good military history book.

@Rafi: These guys are deliberately trying to troll you, and bait you.

Such a shame, that Indians can gang up on a Pakistani, in a Pakistani defence forum. Where are the moderators. :disagree:

I know my brother, they are trying to get me banned, but like the great sage says. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom