What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Thrashing ? from a little indian like you, more inferiority complex. :azn:

Yeah.. after experiencing thrashings of qasims and ghaznis, obviously my thrashing would look too small.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

No my child, the mystical element of Islam was their from the start - and is present in every corner of the Islamic world.

Even in FATA...:woot:

Ha, at least India mostly didn't convert like your side, Persia, Large parts of Africa, central Asia, etc, etc, etc, etc when the Islamic horde invaded.;):whistle:

Pakistan is a reality for millennia it has nothing to do with india.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

And still we fought bravely and not converted cowardly.

You did not fight bravely, the conquerers downed you like raw eggs.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Yeah.. after experiencing thrashings of qasims and ghaznis, obviously my thrashing would look too small.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Yes, even their, I am glad to give you an education.

There again - you sure enjoy being manhandled. :woot::woot::woot:

The jackals are dalits like you, abused for a thousand years.

Yet we did not did give up on our faith - so that places converts who gave up your faith for the scare of life like you beneath us.

Dont worry being beneath me is not bad - i'm a proud Gounder - a land owning Kshatriya caste down South.

Lmao, this guy really thinks the invaders just jumped over the ancient people of modern Pakistan into modern India and slaughter them. You are confused son.

Yet we did not did give up on our faith - so that places converts who gave up your faith for the scare of life like you beneath us.

Dont worry being beneath me is not bad - i'm a proud Gounder - a land owning Kshatriya caste down South.

My land is much more fertile than yours. And we do not fear anything - we were inspired by the great Sufi Saint's

The real colour of Punjab is in Indian side..the beauty,the villages,the people....festivals like Lohri,Baisakhi etc...that's what make Indian Punjab special..Pakistan Punjab-monotonously Pakistan-Islamic and nothing else.

Lmao, this guy really thinks the invaders just jumped over the ancient people of modern Pakistan into modern India and slaughter them. You are confused son.

Not as confused as you my little indian friend.

The real colour of Punjab is in Indian side..the beauty,the villages,the people....festivals like Lohri,Baisakhi etc...that's what make Indian Punjab special..Pakistan Punjab-monotonously Pakistan-Islamic and nothing else.

Thank God, we got the vast majority of the Punjab - both the land and the people. And the most fertile - where the soil can grow anything.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom