What's new

The KAI FA-50 is JF-17's true competitor (and threat)

who cares about FA-50 but well even if we forget DSI what is interesting is that article for the first time clearli states that ELM-2032 has a tracking range 150Km for a 5m2 RCS target (alleged RCS of JF-17 loaded with 4 AtA missiles and a external feul tank) and since we also have the same on Tejas hence prooved tejas too has the same tracking range which busts pakistani fanboys claim that tejas has a tracking range of 80 km while there JF-17 has a range of 130Km for 5m2 target meaning a tejas can shoot and scoot on a PAF fighter even before it is able to launch its missiles against tejas :dance3:
Are you actually aware with LCA radar problem? or just :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

My god you are troll and nothing else. Read this to increase your knowledge

Quartz Nose Cone Increases LCA's Multi-Mode Radar's Range to 80+ Km - SP-2 Coming up Next Month

Are you actually aware with LCA radar problem? or just :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

My god you are troll and nothing else. Read this to increase your knowledge

Quartz Nose Cone Increases LCA's Multi-Mode Radar's Range to 80+ Km - SP-2 Coming up Next Month
i know that and it has been rectified but unlike the motor mouths placed in DRDO/HAL/ARDE/LRDE by the UPA there replacements done by NaMo & manohar parikker are way to secrative heck they have even stopped supplying latest pictures let alone official state ments ..... cheers mate :coffee:

i know that and it has been rectified but unlike the motor mouths placed in DRDO/HAL/ARDE/LRDE by the UPA there replacements done by NaMo & manohar parikker are way to secrative heck they have even stopped supplying latest pictures let alone official state ments ..... cheers mate :coffee:

Being a senior member you must stop trolling and become more mature so that one day you will be in good position in PDF like MOD etc etc. Stop doing your old bad habit of trolling

Being a senior member you must stop trolling and become more mature so that one day you will be in good position in PDF like MOD etc etc. Stop doing your old bad habit of trolling
i never troll its only those who cant digest the meaning in my posts think im trolling but i try never to troll that is against my principals you see sirji :angel:

Above Question thread below answer thread ;)

Attachments

• 1449057738861.jpg
    1449057738861.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 70
JF-17 and FA-50 are comparable though FA-50 is two seater only while JF-17 is a single seater and single seat variant of FA-50 called F-50 and FA-50 needs two pilots for full control which has its positives and negatives.

If F-50 happens it could be both cheaper and a noticeably faster than FA-50, cost savings that F-50 might have could be invested in a better engine and would end up faster than JF-17.

Well, I doubt This Fighter can be even be even remotely a Threat, let alone the thought of Comparision.

Why ? Simple > After all It Lacks DSI.

@GURU DUTT

jf-17_thunder_dsi_intake_01.jpg
Jokes apart no one can deny that of all the intakes designed for fighter aircraft around the globe it is the sleekest and most beautiful.

Jokes apart no one can deny that of all the intakes designed for fighter aircraft around the globe it is the sleekest and most beautiful.

Well, Seriously No Doubt the Pic i posted, it looks very Adorable indeed.

LCA is failed project just like Insas and Arjun. The new blocks of JF-17 will render LCA as not much of a threat to the JF-17.

Exactly. Infact leave LCA the Overhyped MKI is a complete looser... JF17 radar can track the Monstor and Kill it...

The engine is similar between T 50 with FA 50. T 50 is a supersonic jet trainer with after burning. Indonesia has a plan to upgrade its T 50, but I dont know whether we want to make our T/A-50 into FA 50 or make our T 50 (trainer) into T/A version.

Indonesia currently has 8 T/A version which is a light attack version, the FA version is more advance in the avionics, thus can carry better weapons. The rest that we have are T 50 version ( jet trainer)

Data from Korea Aerospace,[40] Lockheed Martin[128]

General characteristics

Performance

Armament

Avionics

So it is better than JF-17 but inferior to LCA Tejas Mk-1, right?

Not really..LCA is a crazy mix of American engine with Israeli radar Russian armaments and Indian airframe and avionics..

JF 17 is a Russian origin (chinese) aircraft with chinese cloned western avionics and armaments.

While KA 50 is purely a western platform.

Back
Top Bottom