What's new

The Jats of Sindh

Not kumhar but your cousin Tarkhan, we consider tarkhan, lohars and mughals as same in gujranwala :D

He is a kumhar, not a tarkhan.

and tarkhan is not my cousin, neither Mughals or lohars. so mind your language

Not kumhar but your cousin Tarkhan carpenter, we consider tarkhan, lohars and mughals as same in gujranwala :D

you have one ID banned here "Shahmir Kashmir", but you post as another ID "Psycho Pakistani"

Last edited:
@oye_natta , in today's Bolta pakistan tv program , the anchor nusrat javed has revealed that Tahir ul qadri is a fake "Sial" jatt because his family is actually "Tarkhan carpenter" from jhang and he is passing himself fakely as "Sial" jatt, I am not surprised by this as I have seen countless such cases in gujranwala where Nais, tarkhans, darzi etc. use surnames of jatt castes of their former villages. So Tahir ul Qadri is a doubtful "Sial" according to well informed journalist nursrat javed of Bolta pakistan.

Watch from @15:45 onwards

lol

I will later on post video where he claim to be family member of Heer :rofl: tuq is hilarious

you have one ID banned here "Shahmir Kashmir", but you shamelessly post as another ID "Psycho Pakistani"

why may I ask?

why do you have multiple ID's?

and this question is also for that other racist @oye_natta, who has like a dozen other ID's here

You edited your post, typical trait of kammi pathan :bunny:

you have one ID banned here "Shahmir Kashmir", but you shamelessly post as another ID "Psycho Pakistani"

why may I ask?

why do you have multiple ID's?

and this question is also for that other racist @oye_natta, who has like a dozen other ID's here
lol

I will later on post video where he claim to be family member of Heer :rofl: tuq is hilarious

I love the way Nusrat javed revealed TUQ's actual family background by saying that inki family lakri ka acha kaam kaney walon mein sey hai :P

Here is video where he claim to be from Heer family.

Shameless person have completly changed story of Heer lol watch it from 3:00 onwards

I love the way Nusrat javed revealed TUQ's actual family background by saying that inki family lakri ka acha kaam kaney walon mein sey hai :P

@oye_natta

listen guys, I talked to a long time pir friend of Dr Tahir in the UK.

He told me that Dr Tahir is not a Sial, but a Kumhar. And this is very well known among JaTTs in the UK now.

Shameless person have completly changed story of Heer lol watch it from 3:00 onwards

you were championing him as a JaTT last time. But I told you he was not. Now you have changed your stance.

lol

what edit?

he is narrating the real life of Heer Ranjha correctly. He is right about the story's majazi form.

This is very common among Sufis of old time. Hazrat Waris Shah RA was a Shari'ah following Chishti Shaikh.

Last edited:
@oye_natta

He told me that Dr Tahir is not a Sial, but a Kumhar. And this is very well known among JaTTs in the UK now.

you were championing him as a JaTT last time. But I told you he was not. Now you have changed your stance.

what edit?

He claim to be sial jatt, thats why i said it, nothing about championing. You said he was Mongol lol, typical trait of Multanis to claim foreign ancestry and deny local ancestry.

Look how shamelessly he try associate himself with Heer jatti. I was cheking list of MP list, South Punjab is full of fake Gilanis, Syed, Quereshi etc

He claim to be sial jatt, thats why i said it, nothing about championing. You said he was Mongol lol, typical trait of Multanis to claim foreign ancestry and deny local ancestry.

Look how shamelessly he try associate himself with Heer jatti. I was cheking list of MP list, South Punjab is full of fake Gilanis, Syed, Quereshi etc

I claimed he was a mughaL, because jaTTs against him in the UK called him mughal.

Mughal is lohar, not Mongol

But then since you clamed he was a Sial [ which I never accepted ], I confirmed from his pir bhai, and he told me that he was in fact a Kumhar.

@oye_natta

what edit?

he is narrating the real life of Heer Ranjha correctly. He is right about the story's majazi form.

This is very common among Sufis of old time. Hazrat Waris Shah RA was a Shari'ah following Chishti Shaikh.[/quo

!!
Sir,

Is there a shame in being a 'kumhar'----what is the big deal about it.

You people are so fcuking amazing in your living stupidities----kumhar---tarkhan---lohar----these professions are nation builders----.

In truth these people have structure and character as their dominant traits---and we degrade them and humiliate them----.

Tell an american that you are a TARKHAN and he will be happy---because Christ was a TARKHAN by profession----tell these Christians that you are a kumhar or a mochi---and they will respectful of your trade----but tell apakistani---and he will start to degrade you----.

How sickening are the followers of Mohammad!

Sir,

You people are so fcuking amazing in your living stupidities----kumhar---tarkhan---lohar----these professions are nation builders----.

In truth these people have structure and character as their dominant traits---and we degrade them and humiliate them----.

Tell an american that you are a TARKHAN and he will be happy---because Christ was a TARKHAN by profession----tell these Christians that you are a kumhar or a mochi---and they will respectful of your trade----but tell apakistani---and he will start to degrade you----.
!

Please delete your last sentence because it is insultive to Rasool e Paak, and please don't use his holy name.for mocking his followers.

You want to know about the followers of Muhammad SalamuAllah elaih? Then please take a pen and some infinite amount of paper and ink and note down the names of his ummah, including uncountable Awlia Allah. You wont be able to do it

There is no shame in being a Kumhar. They are a community that's it. I am not a racist like some other people here.

Sir,

How sickening are the followers of Mohammad!

Yes this has historically been the case throughout north west south asia that in the villages only land owning agriculturalists were considered the most respectable in the villages and the artisan castes such as black smiths, carpenters, pot makers were considered as lower classes. Your marwat khan told us that it is the same case in the villages of kpk as it has been the case with punjab. Surprisingly these are key engineering fields in the modern world. But now the situation is changed even in pakistan as the agrarian economy is taking a back seat and the most people are now working in diverse fields eventhough historically their families took only specific professions which were at times considered lower classes.

Yes this has historically been the case throughout north west south asia that in the villages only land owning agriculturalists were considered the most respectable in the villages and the artisan castes such as black smits, carpenters, pot makers were considered as lower classes. Your marwat khan told us that it is the same case in the villages of kpk as it has been the case with punjab. Surprisingly these are key engineering fields in the modern world. But now the situation is changed even in pakistan as the agrarian economy is taking a back seat and the most people are now working in diverse fields eventhough historically their families took only specific professions which were at times considered lower classes.

Please stop your racism on PDF!!!

Please delete your last sentence because it is insultive to Rasool e Paak, and please don't use his holy name.for mocking his followers.

You want to know about the followers of Muhammad SalamuAllah elaih? Then please take a pen and some infinite amount of paper and ink and note down the names of his ummah, including uncountable Awlia Allah. You wont be able to do it

There is no shame in being a Kumhar. They are a community that's it. I am not a racist like some other people here.

Sir,

The insult is to the followers of Prophet Mohammad---who have degraded his name through out the world.

Sir,

The insult is to the followers of Prophet Mohammad---who have degraded his name through out the world.

Sir,

No one can degrade the name of Rasool e Paak!!!! His holy name is not dependent on what Muslims do. And in doing sins they are not following him.

In fact his maqam and his name rises higher and higher until the Hour approaches, as God says in His eternal uncreated speech. The more good Muslims send salawat on him salamAllah elaih, the higher his status rises.

Sir,

No one can degrade the name of Rasool e Paak!!!! His holy name is not dependent on what Muslims do. And in doing sins they are not following him.

In fact his maqam and his name rises higher and higher until the Hour approaches, as God says in His eternal uncreated speech. The more good Muslims send salawat on him salamAllah elaih, the higher his status rises.

Yeah---

On the day of judgement---Propeht Mohammad will be on one side---Jesus Christ on the other side---and both their body wraps drenched in blood---blood of the innocent people that their individual followers killed in their prophet's names to please their God.

The most funny thing is many put dogri under some mythical "pahari" language banner which is similar to "nepali" as both are "pahari" :rofl: , I just laugh when I see this so-called "pahari" language hoax as no such monolithic "pahari" language exists. In these areas of J & K the word "pahari" merely means something related to people living in mountainous highlands not that they have some "connection" to some far fledged ethnic "pahari" people of utrakhand or nepal.

People might have laughed calling it hoax like you when they first said " Greece was once most powerful civilization in the world "
There is years of research and there is you who find it funny. I think I'll go with researchers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom