What's new

The India problem, Cyril Almeida's pointing finger at Pakistan establishment for URI!

first. NIA chief gave clean chit to pakistan on pathankot. its on record. almost every newspaper reported it.
second. TTP and BLA are indian proxies who carried even more worst attacks than URI. its indian distinction to use non state actors on innocent. even if uri attackers were pakistani proxies, they killed soldiers not civilians.
it doesn't matter what indian army sees. they saw pakistan army when the terrorists were still kicking their asses. you can't defeat us conventionally either. not when we are not surrounded by india on three sides and sea on the fourth side.

No clean chit was given to Pakistan, JeM is the organisation held responsible. The NIA chief's statement was limited to say that he had no specific indication that official agencies of Pakistan supported JeM to carry out the attack.

Uri attack is seen as an attack by the PA & it is the PA that will face the consequences. The Indian army makes no distinction whether the PA or its proxies attacked. A war is not necessary for retribution to happen. Retribution was inevitable the moment this attack took place. The only question is whether the retribution is dealt with by local commanders or at a higher level. This is not the first time such attacks have taken place. As before, retribution is guaranteed.

Well you have jumped the gun as always then. Either the boys did it or they didn't do it simple.

You cannot say Pak army did it, then refuse to answer the logical fallacy's this assertion entails & then say they maybe didn't do it and were caught unaware. Pick a story and stick to it.

We have said J-e-M has done it. From day 1.The PA allows JeM cadres as well as other such organisations to operate & supports them. We hold PA equally responsible. That's the only story here.

Lol indian dream world... just imagin if india call us terrorist and we hodling ur service army office aka the monkey in cage then i think world will have to come up some better words.
India is capital of golbal terrorism by supporting ISIS
Supporting mukti bahni
Killing innocent kashmiries
Involvement in Balouchistan
Samjotha, babri masjid, golden temple
Massacr in 7 state sisters assam and in nexlites.
And its all state terrorism..
Indian state is terrorist state.

people around the world will laugh at your face! every terrorist is manufactured from Pakistan! as i said live in your own bubble. You really are living in a parallel universe.

What a perfect balance by design!
Meh...It's not a bad article. It explores a possibility which makes some sense.

But why would Pakistan want to do an attack like this a few days before the UNGA? Not even the "boys" as he fondly calls them are that foolish. It gave India more ammo against us, they'll bring it up in their UNGA address, they're talking about scraping the Indus water treaty etc. It basically proved everything they've said about us as right. This would only make sense if it was done after the UNGA not before and that too not right before Nawaz was going to speak.
It doesn't explore, it puts blame directly on Pakistani establishment in a crafty manner as one of conspiracy theory. You will be surprised writers like this put down chances of same happening vice versa when a terrorist activity happens in Pakistan. In that istance the opposite becomes the conspiracy theory.
If I was in ISI I would keep a good eye on this gentleman's account having been following his works for some time now.

No clean chit was given to Pakistan, JeM is the organisation held responsible. The NIA chief's statement was limited to say that he had no specific indication that official agencies of Pakistan supported JeM to carry out the attack.

Uri attack is seen as an attack by the PA & it is the PA that will face the consequences. The Indian army makes no distinction whether the PA or its proxies attacked. A war is not necessary for retribution to happen. Retribution was inevitable the moment this attack took place. The only question is whether the retribution is dealt with by local commanders or at a higher level. This is not the first time such attacks have taken place. As before, retribution is guaranteed.

We have said J-e-M has done it. From day 1.The PA allows JeM cadres as well as other such organisations to operate & supports them. We hold PA equally responsible. That's the only story here.
PA army is ready to face your so called might. you blamed J-e-M before you cleared the area. last time you blamed them in samjota express or parliament attack your own people were found guilty. Don't try to talk to me or any other pakistani as you are super power and could do any thing. if you want to fight just do it and we will show you how we ruled you for thousand year.

PA army is ready to face your so called might. you blamed J-e-M before you cleared the area. last time you blamed them in samjota express or parliament attack your own people were found guilty. Don't try to talk to me or any other pakistani as you are super power and could do any thing. if you want to fight just do it and we will show you how we ruled you for thousand year.

You ruled? :lol:

people around the world will laugh at your face! every terrorist is manufactured from Pakistan! as i said live in your own bubble. You really are living in a parallel universe.
Hahahaha really 70% doesnt even have place to &hit...
Everyone knows when u r strong u come to throat and when weak u come to feet..
India is terrorist state either its kulboshan altaf bramdad Golden tempel babri kasmir rap of asames women and Kashmir have indian state terrorism.
U have very beloved terrorist Pm mody...
New delhi is rape capital..
Rss wants to convert whole india into hindu.
U even kill low cast hindus for suspicion of killing cow..
80% indian doesnt even have one time proper meal..
60% kids have stunt growth..
Just grow up u have very ugly face of india..

Hahahaha really 70% doesnt even have place to &hit...
Everyone knows when u r strong u come to throat and when weak u come to feet..
India is terrorist state either its kulboshan altaf bramdad Golden tempel babri kasmir rap of asames women and Kashmir have indian state terrorism.
U have very beloved terrorist Pm mody...
New delhi is rape capital..
Rss wants to convert whole india into hindu.
U even kill low cast hindus for suspicion of killing cow..
80% indian doesnt even have one time proper meal..
60% kids have stunt growth..
Just grow up u have very ugly face of india..

Its pointless talking to uneducated idiot like you!

you ever heard a word about "Namak haram" consider yourself..
you guys are "Neech" lowest of lowest.. and remain this way... i wonder why your own hindu have cast classes now i know its kind of your type..
have fun in life which is not better than gutter.

Why Pakistanis are countering the arguments that its not boys but some independent jihadis involved in the attack. I for one would love to know if it was the boys who managed this attack. This means the Boys + State of Pakistan is going back to old game, enough was enough after School attack and now its time to give back. There should be no going back after this but tit for every tat so the world sees written in blood what India has been doing and what Pakistan intend to do about it. India can try to gather all the support it wants form white boys if they haven't learned no one gives a damn about how many Indians and Pakistani die....its good for business.

It doesn't explore, it puts blame directly on Pakistani establishment in a crafty manner as one of conspiracy theory. You will be surprised writers like this put down chances of same happening vice versa when a terrorist activity happens in Pakistan. In that istance the opposite becomes the conspiracy theory.
If I was in ISI I would keep a good eye on this gentleman's account having been following his works for some time now.

You are completely right about that. A disgruntled Pakistani blogger published an article in the wake of the Uri attacks criticising Pakistani journalists for asking basic questions like how did the terrorists enter the base? Why were they buried so early? He labelled everyone on our side raising questions & not accepting the Indian version as being a right winger. Days later we see Indian media starting to ask the same questions.

We have a strong blame Pakistan for everything brigade in our midst. While I completely agree with introspection and being critical of ones own self, the same conditions must apply to the other side too.

You are completely right about that. A disgruntled Pakistani blogger published an article in the wake of the Uri attacks criticising Pakistani journalists for asking basic questions like how did the terrorists enter the base? Why were they buried so early? He labelled everyone on our side raising questions & not accepting the Indian version as being a right winger. Days later we see Indian media starting to ask the same questions.

We have a strong blame Pakistan for everything brigade in our midst. While I completely agree with introspection and being critical of ones own self, the same conditions must apply to the other side too.
I am all for accountability of Armed Forces but we forget sometimes even the most so called modern states are indeed run by establishments sometimes more lethal than Pakistani, the only difference is that they have perfected the web around the people. They are so ubiquitous that they are invisible. Everyones accounts, movements, what he watches on internet, e profiling and most of all the total control of media lets them get away with anything. You need a well fanged security apparatus.
The problem with Pakistani establishment is that they are still struggling to get all prevailing control. They in this endeavour and because of immaturity create more problems for themselves and become very visible. Any tom, dick and harry can criticise Agencies etc and get away with it. Geo case is a shining example. They in turn move to crude forms of control like intimidation, kidnap and sometimes grievous harm all in public eye, all counter productive.
In short good establishments do prevention. Weaker ones do fire fighting.

you ever heard a word about "Namak haram" consider yourself..
you guys are "Neech" lowest of lowest.. and remain this way... i wonder why your own hindu have cast classes now i know its kind of your type..
have fun in life which is not better than gutter.

it ain't perfect i know that, hence why i am atheist, But you lot are the worst of worst, killing, raping, torturing and murder own people. Shia, Sunny, and sectarian violence is rife, so please don't pretend to be a dove when your nothing but a beast instead!

and you are supow pow soon you break into 34 pieces:lol: you biggest terrorist nation on the face of earth go worship your cow and dont concern about pakistan:hitwall::blah:

and you educated:lol::rofl:
it ain't perfect i know that, hence why i am atheist, But you lot are the worst of worst, killing, raping, torturing and murder own people. Shia, Sunny, and sectarian violence is rife, so please don't pretend to be a dove when your nothing but a beast instead!
ANd your india is all peace full india has more than this go to the hell:hitwall::devil: you killed innocent Kashmirs:blah:

Back
Top Bottom