What's new

‘The EU cannot defend Europe’: NATO chief

By the other side the EU can absolutely destroy Europe, making insane provocations to Russia and breaking relations with his main energy supplier.

Effectively a US puppet who wants Europe to be a vassal state of the US.

Yes, don't even try to be independent.
Stoltenberg is Norwegian.

Norway is NATO member, but Norway is not EU member.

I wonder why. My theory (maybe stupid) is that Norway is a main energy supplier and USA doesnt want that energy to be sold in Euros.

By the other side the EU can absolutely destroy Europe, making insane provocations to Russia and breaking relations with his main energy supplier.

I wonder why. My theory (maybe stupid) is that Norway is a main energy supplier and USA doesnt want that energy to be sold in Euros.
EU can destroy Europe?
Sure, first, it will destroy your delusional minds.

EU can destroy Europe?
Sure, first, it will destroy your delusional minds.
You give no reasons.
Something typical in ideology brainwashed people.

Just emotional cries.

I give reasons: Break relations with your main energy supplier is destroy yourself.

You give no reasons.
Something typical in ideology brainwashed people.

Just emotional cries.

I give reasons: Break relations with your main energy supplier is destroy yourself.
You forgot who threw the first stone: Russia.

Yeah sure noko and Nam were contained last century and they will be contained again.. speak of delusion. Lol.
You don't see North Korea invading South Korea and spreading communism since, they have tried no doubt with special forces infiltrating South Korea as well as attempting assassinations. Think about how Vietnam and China went to war after the Vietnam War. That pretty much ending that dream.

You don't see North Korea invading South Korea and spreading communism since, they have tried no doubt with special forces infiltrating South Korea as well as attempting assassinations. Think about how Vietnam and China went to war after the Vietnam War. That pretty much ending that dream.
We don't see Amreeka make a pigs squeak when Shri Kim Maharaj shoved the NPT up Bush Jrs. a$$, Nor the delusion of crossing the yalu river and going into china has ever been materialized.. ... Please go in and disarm little Kim like Eyraq... LMAO.

We don't see Amreeka make a pigs squeak when Shri Kim Maharaj shoved the NPT up Bush Jrs. a$$, Nor the delusion of crossing the yalu river and going into china has ever been materialized.. ... Please go in and disarm little Kim like Eyraq... LMAO.
I don't see North Korea trying to invade South Korea again.

Beware, according to chinese news, an island in pacific wants to invade China so chinese will invade it before China gets invaded.
Same logics have the people in Russia. They have nothing else to do. Putin spoon feeds the populace days and nights.
Source and elaborate please, this sound like Vietnamese straw man logic.

”Union” is considered offensive in Norway.

Whats the europeans plan for/during cold winter without russian energy supplies? Are they ready with alternates?

Whats the europeans plan for/during cold winter without russian energy supplies? Are they ready with alternates?

The EU a 5 years plan to a “massive” increase in solar and wind power, and a short-term boost for coal and LNG terminals, to end its reliance on Russian oil and gas as fast as possible.
European Commission says extra €210bn needed over next five years to pay for phasing out of Russian fossil fuels.
Now, there will be no dependence on one or two sources, a lesson learned for Europeans. Europe was comfortable with gas from Russia and Azerbaijan. Now the correlation will change, and the sources will be more.

1659450931311.png

Also there is a new proposal, the Morroco-Nigeria pipeline

1659451102791.png

Algeria pipe line.....

1659451711442.png

Last edited:
We got 20k troops there waiting for pigs to do something about it.
They have the honor of killing 60k cockroaches, just cross the 38th and enjoy the show again, shri will show 20k gals the meaning of terrorism and WMD.. just try.

They have the honor of killing 60k cockroaches, just cross the 38th and enjoy the show again, shri will show 20k gals the meaning of terrorism and WMD.. just try.
LOL! Just try. They have they honor of getting killed by cockroaches in the hundreds of thousands.

Back
Top Bottom