What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

World knows it as part of Indian history also you can't change that

As long as the Pakistanis don't believe you, you can take the world with you to bed for all we care.

The morning after will not be as pretty though.

It is not a prerequisite to being a member here. I have simply highlighted the fact that even the "liberal" Indians feign peace with Pakistanis to further their hegemonic interests.

Mun se ram ram, aur bagal mein churi

Common Razzie, the Hindu Baniya bagal mein Churi is so 1940s when we were butchering you in partition riots. The new fad these days is:

Mun mein Allah Allah, bagal mein 72 virgins

I always thought that you were a cool hip JI HA DI who is up to date with the latest lingos. Get with the times :P

1 Pakistani terrorist is surely equal to 10 Indian civilians.. If that makes you proud, good for you.. ;)

No. I responded to a statement.

I am follower of ground realities. Indian Army is a professional outfit, though not professional enough to defeat Pakistani Army in any future war.

When you loose an intellectual argument, its best to start personally attacking your opponent. Since RazPak has smacked their arguments out of the window, this is the best face saving technique they can engage in.

Nada yaar, we are just indulgent towards little children. That humourous pat on the head kinda thing.
BTW, please don't burden our dear Razzie with intellectual thinking and all that. He's just a very nice guy.

Arre Karan.

Abhi to tu ban tha.

Abhi yeh green elite member?

kya masla hai bhai?

Koi tips?

No. I responded to a statement.

I am follower of ground realities. Indian Army is a professional outfit, though not professional enough to defeat Pakistani Army in any future war.

I wish you try to invade kashmir one more time :)..
Your army is made to fight on your western border :)

Don't let Joe fool you with his prose. He is as much as a war monger, If not more than vsdoc.

His approach is subtle like that of a snake.

But this snake is not as poisonous as the rest of them.

Ye purani angrezi mein taanay ziyada deta hai - a feminish trait followed by old English ladies, at best, who on many occasions may not even know that their skirt has been lifted a bit.

Back
Top Bottom