What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

I am thrilled that I have gotten you Indians to openly admit your hostility towards Pakistan as much as you try to wrap it in pretty paper.

Every TT, and member is reading this thread. Hopefully some of our liberal mods will too.

You, Joe, and Banglore have done what I wanted.

For me it is a victory, and my job is done. :D

Since when has liking Pakistan or Pakistanis been a pre-requisite to membership here?

And here we are all unanimously saying we actually like you. :)

And find no balls hanging there.

It actually may surprise some kids.

In Pakistan is it common to look up a woman's skirt and find balls hanging there? :eek:

RazPak I know you are secretly thrilled that we like you.

You are reading this grinning ear to ear.

Where else would a group of Indians like the one assembled here give you so much attention?

Chal sach bol de.

Koi tere post ko quote nahi karega.

Aur teen mint ke baad usse uda diyo.

Why all of a sudden you guys have gone after RazPak.

Whats your problem.

Finished with arguments eh?

Whats your problem.

We like him.

Why is it so difficult for a Pakistani to accept that Indians can actually like one of you?

Since when has liking Pakistan or Pakistanis been a pre-requisite to membership here?

And here we are all unanimously saying we actually like you. :)

In Pakistan is it common to look up a woman's skirt and find balls hanging there? :eek:

It is not a prerequisite to being a member here. I have simply highlighted the fact that even the "liberal" Indians feign peace with Pakistanis to further their hegemonic interests.

Mun se ram ram, aur bagal main churi.

I am anti war.

Pakistan will need to be taken out of the equation as a military power for Pakistan's own good.

The process has already started.

You guys are smack dab in the middle of it.

You cannot take Pakistan's military out of the equation without defeating it. To defeat it, you need to fight it and you can be damn sure that Pakistan's military will throw everything it has in the conflict. I don't know what process you are talking about but Pakistan's military institution is intact, in fact never seen it more stronger and motivated. Kudos to Gen Kayani for that

@Hon Joe Shearer
Sir please share your opinion on this topic. Do you subscribe to the view that doc is advocating?

Thanks

Whats your problem.

When you loose an intellectual argument, its best to start personally attacking your opponent. Since RazPak has smacked their arguments out of the window, this is the best face saving technique they can engage in.

It is not a prerequisite to being a member here. I have simply highlighted the fact that even the "liberal" Indians feign peace with Pakistanis to further their hegemonic interests.

That muh churi thing is seriously so out of date man.

You guys must be hearing your elders speak like that.

Its surely not something you pick up in school.

The lack of logic is evident in your post, He told the people of India, that he is sure that "conditions" of plebiscite wont be met, he also assured if he is proven wrong and conditions were met India will keep it's end of the bargain for plebiscite. How is it so difficult to understand that astounds me?

As far as defenders of plebiscite, what have you guys done to keep your end of the bargains, refer the un resolution

The discussions were taking place at that time. UN Commission had parleys with Indian and Pakistani representatives and there were more talks that were supposed to be held.

And you think that he would just write this his diary and sleep over it, to wake up after four years and lie to his people. His thoughts pre-ordained the failure of the talks, because he did not want to hold the plebiscite.

That muh churi thing is seriously so out of date man.

You guys must be hearing your elders speak like that.

Its surely not something you pick up in school.

Agreed, the Hindu Baniya bagal mein Churi is so 1940s when we were butchering them in partition riots. The new fad these days is:

Mun mein Allah Allah, bagal mein 72 virgins

:P

You cannot take Pakistan's military out of the equation without defeating it. To defeat it, you need to fight it and you can be damn sure that Pakistan's military will throw everything it has in the conflict. I don't know what process you are talking about but Pakistan's military institution is intact, in fact never seen it more stronger and motivated. Kudos to Gen Kayani for that

@Hon Joe Shearer
Sir please share your opinion on this topic. Do you subscribe to the view that doc is advocating?

Thanks

When you loose an intellectual argument, its best to start personally attacking your opponent. Since RazPak has smacked their arguments out of the window, this is the best face saving technique they can engage in.

notorious_eagle, sorry, chief, I wasn't paying attention. Do you mean his statement that he is anti-war? and the rest of it?

@Hon Joe Shearer

Thanks

We do not need to fight your army to defeat it.

Just as you do not need to fight a tank to bring it down.

You just wait for it to run out of fuel.

And cut the supply lines behind it.

I am sure I speak for all here.

We are playing with RazPak as seniors play with a faccha in fresher term.

There is no malice in it.

After this we will all be good friends.

The snake killing farmer and the Parsi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom