What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

Whats stopping you from taking Kashmir then? Should be an easy walk-in for you :P

The reality that they are not good enough to do it. Out here on PDF you need none of that. 1 class followed by 3 special classes is more than enough for even the dumbest student to learn his lessons well.

Aeronaut bahut dangerous hai bhai.

Maine decide kar liya hai, uska neeche ID dekhte saath hi rafuchakkar ho jaane ka.

Fir do teen ghante baad waapis aane ka.

Not hard to shoot people in a train station and hospital you guys should know all about that

And why are you asking this from me - please get such expertise from your own security forces, who do this regularly.

notorious_eagle, sorry, chief, I wasn't paying attention. Do you mean his statement that he is anti-war? and the rest of it?

Hope this helps sir. Not the anti war part, the notion of disbanding PA by IA.

I am anti war.

Pakistan will need to be taken out of the equation as a military power for Pakistan's own good.

The process has already started.

You guys are smack dab in the middle of it.
I am anti war.

Pakistan will need to be taken out of the equation as a military power for Pakistan's own good.

The process has already started.

You guys are smack dab in the middle of it.
We do not need to fight your army to defeat it.

Just as you do not need to fight a tank to bring it down.

You just wait for it to run out of fuel.

And cut the supply lines behind it.

I just want to get an Indian POV, this thread might after all be exciting putting aside the troll fest :D.

We do not need to fight your army to defeat it.

Just as you do not need to fight a tank to bring it down.

You just wait for it to run out of fuel.

And cut the supply lines behind it.

Doc

You will need to expand more on that, you can't leave me hanging here. I am getting excited now, after all we might be having a real intellectual discourse. How do you intend to take out PA without fighting it?

Nada yaar, we are just indulgent towards little children. That humourous pat on the head kinda thing.
BTW, please don't burden our dear Razzie with intellectual thinking and all that. He's just a very nice guy.

Hahahahhaa i see what you guys are trying to do here Capt Popeye :D. Its a little humorous but a low blow forsure ;)

No. I responded to a statement.

I am follower of ground realities. Indian Army is a professional outfit, though not professional enough to defeat Pakistani Army in any future war.

First save your military bases from terrorist attacks and protect your people from drone attacks. Then we talk about war with Pakistan.

Doc

You will need to expand more on that, you can't leave me hanging here. I am getting excited now, after all we might be having a real intellectual discourse. How do you intend to take out PA without fighting it?

By out manning you.

By out gunning you.

By out lobbying you.

By opening so many fronts that you are stretched impossibly thin.

By ensuring that you are suitably occupied within.

And lulling you into all's aman on the eastern front without.

If you can turn the corner in spite of all that, great.

It only means that you finally matured and came of age to take your place in the league of nations.

If not, we are waiting. And watching.

For the holes in the stretched fabric to render and get bigger.

Till either the whole unravels.

Or there is a hole large enough for us to get through before you can close it off.

Once we are inside, within a major city of yours, there is no way you are going to go nuclear.

From there it is a honorable armistice.

And a special protectorate status.

As an independent sovereign nation.

26/11 was a wakeup call for our security forces now we are better prepared to face murdering scum from Pakistan

The last time it happened, your government asked for 2 minutes over Pakistani air space, free from PAF interference. What will you do the next time - ask for three minutes.

We don't have to ..... it will come to us.

aapke khyaal pe ghalib ka sher yaad aaya-

DIL KO BEHLAANE K LIYE KHYAAL ACHHA HA

aur dil behlaana hai toh lijiye poora sher aise ha ki-

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Khayal Achha Hai,
Ke Humne Kabhi Aapko Chaha Nahin,
Ab Sannaate Ki Gunj Humse Puchti Hai,
‘Bataa Tera Hum-Safar Kahan Hai?’

Qaid Kar Liya Humne Armaano Ko,
Dar Tha Kahin Bikhar Na Jaayen,
Ab Khali Dil Baar Baar Puchhta Hai,
‘Bataa Tera Humsaya Kahan Hai?’

ontopic- KASHMIR IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!:azn:

Yeah im back in Kashmir doing what I do best shooting Pakistani terrorists :azn:

Sleeping aren't you. Please remain asleep.

aye khed naii hundi zananian di.

By out manning you.

By out gunning you.

By out lobbying you.

By opening so many fronts that you are stretched impossibly thin.

By ensuring that you are suitably occupied within.

And lulling you into all's aman on the eastern front without.

If you can turn the corner in spite of all that, great.

It only means that you finally matured and came of age to take your place in the league of nations.

If not, we are waiting. And watching.

For the holes in the stretched fabric to render and get bigger.

Till either the whole unravels.

Or there is a hole large enough for us to get through before you can close it off.

Once we are inside, within a major city of yours, there is no way you are going to go nuclear.

From there it is a honorable armistice.

And a special protectorate status.

As an independent sovereign nation.

Good lord - another make believer uttering gibberish while asleep.

Nah we will just destabilise Pakistan internally thats what RAW, CIA and Mossad do best :azn:

OK.

Back
Top Bottom