What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

:rofl:

When you have to accredit your intelligence for yourself, it speaks volumes of what you truly are.

Whether I am a nice guy or a bad guy is completely irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is that you all take me very seriously. I know that already.

I have gotten under Joe's skin many a time. You can ask him for yourself.

If what i posted didn't matter, why the urge to state that we take you seriously and that too very seriously?:lol:

You are nobody here. Don't give yourself undue importance

Nobody thanks you....because nobody believes you.:no:

Quite right, quite right, you can't help but be civil, being the well-brought up guy that you are. But you can get really tough if called on to do so. Formidable, frightening, even.

This is too funny.

You Indians guys are actually questioning the how tough I am over the internet.

I must say this is novice diversionary tactic for deceivers of your caliber.

This is too funny.

You Indians guys are actually questioning the how tough I am over the internet.

I must say this is novice diversionary tactic for deceivers of your caliber.

Tough guys don't find things funny... wheres your serious face at son?

Quite right, quite right, you can't help but be civil, being the well-brought up guy that you are. But you can get really tough if called on to do so. Formidable, frightening, even.

With or without the AK-47 in the hands ?
(as in those cute little pictures!) ;)

And the Indians succumb to what is in their nature. Trolling as diversionary tactics. This tough guy isn't impressed.

RazPak I know you are secretly thrilled that we like you.

You are reading this grinning ear to ear.

Where else would a group of Indians like the one assembled here give you so much attention?

Chal sach bol de.

Koi tere post ko quote nahi karega.

Aur teen mint ke baad usse uda diyo.

He decides in 1948 that, "conditions which were necessary for plebiscite would never be there", so no plebiscite. And in 1952, he tells people of India and more so the people of Kashmir that if you want plebiscite, you will have plebiscite, despite India's constitution.

And then the same person draws a line on the map in 1962 and says, "this is the border between India and China", and gets punched on the face as a reply.

And lest you forget let me remind you, he was one of the founding members of and the leader of New India and was the first Prime Minister.

And you are telling me that he was telling the truth and that there was no hypocrisy involved here.

Such examples can be cited from the remaining Indian hypocrisy laden history as well. But hey, I don't want to embarrass you any further.

No, no. Gas on, Gaston. No harm done.
Before you dry up and blow away. :)

He decides in 1948 that, "conditions which were necessary for plebiscite would never be there", so no plebiscite. And in 1952, he tells people of India and more so the people of Kashmir that if you want plebiscite, you will have plebiscite, despite India's constitution.

And then the same person draws a line on the map in 1962 and says, "this is the border between India and China", and gets punched on the face as a reply.

And lest you forget let me remind you, he was one of the founding members of and the leader of New India and was the first Prime Minister.

And you are telling me that he was telling the truth and that there was no hypocrisy involved here.

Such examples can be cited from the remaining Indian hypocrisy laden history as well. But hey, I don't want to embarrass you any further.

The lack of logic is evident in your post, He told the people of India, that he is sure that "conditions" of plebiscite wont be met, he also assured if he is proven wrong and conditions were met India will keep it's end of the bargain for plebiscite. How is it so difficult to understand that astounds me?

As far as defenders of plebiscite, what have you guys done to keep your end of the bargains, refer the un resolution

RazPak I know you are secretly thrilled that we like you.

You are reading this grinning ear to ear.

Where else would a group of Indians like the one assembled here give you so much attention?

I am thrilled that I have gotten you Indians to openly admit your hostility towards Pakistan as much as you try to wrap it in pretty paper.

Every TT, and member is reading this thread. Hopefully some of our liberal mods will too.

You, Joe, and Banglore have done what I wanted.

For me it is a victory, and my job is done. :D

If what i posted didn't matter, why the urge to state that we take you seriously and that too very seriously?:lol:

Nobody thanks you....because nobody believes you.:no:

And you think that everybody believes in the crap that you guys port here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom