What's new

The effectiveness of Bayraktar tb2 drones in Karabakh war

Ukrainians claim they have destroyed 80 tanks and 516 vehicles. It's all lies.

From their seven Bayraktars,the Russians said they destroyed and shot down four already. If they had footage they would have showed it.
5 TB2 shot down now. Russian IADS are proving too thick and effective for the Ukrainians to penetrate.

Ukrainians claim they have destroyed 80 tanks and 516 vehicles. It's all lies.

From their seven Bayraktars,the Russians said they destroyed and shot down four already. If they had footage they would have showed it.
I never understand why does ppl glorify this little drone when f117, global hawk can be taken down by a non equal power like serbia,iran.

Are there any alien tech on this little one which makes the turkish member so confident that it will worked against proper russian forces.

I never understand why does ppl glorify this little drone when f117, global hawk can be taken down by a non equal power like serbia,iran.

Are there any alien tech on this little one which makes the turkish member so confident that it will worked against proper russian forces.

You are right it turns to be alien technology, now class dismissed...

@dBSPL

Let's not make the thread into a troll war.
Each military equipment has its scope of usefulness. When fighting against an enemy who has air superiority, large fleet of jets, like Russia, in the large Ukrainian plain, drones are not as useful, while when fighting against Armenia, in a mountainous terrain, TB2's were very helpful for Azerbaijan, basically played the role of an airforce. It's really an apples to oranges kind of a comparison.

Chinese, Arabs, Greece did i forget someone :p: .
Nobody said it's worthless. What we say is that Turks here talk about it as if it's some super-weapon. When they are shot down Turks are like "well it's just a drone,so no problem". When it destroys something they are like "haha Bayraktar won the war"

1645988571416.png

Last edited:
I'm starting to think the Turks transferred more Bayaraktars when they sent an airplane there a few days ago.

So 5 already shot down? Proves UAVs are useless against a strong modern air defence. Suddenly turks realise libya rag tag militias with rusty Aks are not the same as Russians

Good luck to your nation then.

good luck with your troll assesment for russia...

So 5 already shot down? Proves UAVs are useless against a strong modern air defence. Suddenly turks realise libya rag tag militias with rusty Aks are not the same as Russians

Tb2 is not only SAM hunter but troll hunter to... :p:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom