What's new

The effectiveness of Bayraktar tb2 drones in Karabakh war

Perfect for guarding the Western borders and northern borders. Less manpower which can be better utilized elsewhere. Make everything 10 km inside afghanistan territory No Man's Land. Only crossing TOrkham, and Khyber pass or whatever they are.

I'm starting to think the Turks transferred more Bayaraktars when they sent an airplane there a few days ago.
Yes they did.
By Andrew E. Kramer
Feb. 3, 2022

Turkey, a Sometimes Wavering NATO Ally, Backs Ukraine​

In a public rebuke of Russia, Turkey will expand supplies of one of the Ukrainian Army’s most sophisticated weapons, a long-range, Turkish-made armed drone.

KYIV, Ukraine — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey agreed on Thursday to expand supplies of one of the Ukrainian Army’s most sophisticated weapons, a long-range, Turkish-made armed drone whose use in combat for the first time in Ukraine last fall infuriated Russian officials.

Mr. Erdogan’s decision to provide weapons and diplomatically back Ukraine was a public rebuke to Moscow and another complicating factor in the mix of cooperation and conflict between Turkey and Russia, historical rivals for supremacy in the region around the Black Sea.

TB2 messed up russian army, if there is no TB2 ukraine would be fall first day.

russia losted 4200 soldiers, 1000 armoured vehiche, 50 air vehicle only in first 4 days

russia losted 4200 soldiers, 1000 armoured vehiche, 50 air vehicle only in first 4 days
US of A must import them asap in case there is a war with China in the future.

200.gif

US of A must import them asap in case there is a war with China in the future.

View attachment 819472

why not :D but we are not going to support usa nor china.

people still think tb2 is a small toy, we are not mentioned about it is capabilities until now but we destroy assad army at syria with them, pkk at iraq, hafter at libya, armania at karabakh, now ukranian destroy russian army with tb2

so who gonna catch tb2, i think no one :)

TB2 has established itself as the most battle proven armed drone in the world. It has taken on Syrian, Armenian forces and turned the tide of war in the favor of its Libyan and Ethiopian allies. The Ethiopian rebels were literally at the gates of Addis Ababa before the Turkish drones showed up to the scene. The rest is history.

Now they are making a mockery of the much vaunted Russian air defense systems. The Russians are totally being humiliated by the TB2. Almost every credible aviation analyst is now in a state of shock

Because Ukrainians said so?

TB2 has established itself as the most battle proven armed drone in the world. It has taken on Syrian, Armenian forces and turned the tide of war in the favor of its Libyan and Ethiopian allies. The Ethiopian rebels were literally at the gates of Addis Ababa before the Turkish drones showed up to the scene. The rest is history.

Now they are making a mockery of the much vaunted Russian air defense systems. The Russians are totally being humiliated by the TB2. Almost every credible aviation analyst is now in a state of shock

I think the Pak Army will mirror the TB2 as much as possible now via the Shahpar-2 (a very comparable design).

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me now if the PA massively steps up MALE UAV acquisitions to fill out a lot of its CAS coverage needs. There'll probably be a Shahpar-2/TB2 unit posted to each key engagement point on the Eastern front IMHO.

If I am a Russian air defense system operator, I will be worried…I will be very worried!

If I am a Russian air defense system operator, I will be worried…I will be very worried!
I think this war also exposes that the Russian defence industry isn't the "go-to" alternative to Western solutions. IMO, that crown now goes to China without any contest or argument whatesoever (@tphuang). China is the alternative for full-stack defence solutions (i.e., aircraft, critical input, electronics, and munitions). tbh I expect the Chinese industry to get a lot of orders for J-10CE, VT4, HQ-9BE, and so on after this war. I can't see Iraq, Algeria, Saudi, UAE, etc, taking Russian gear that seriously.

Back
Top Bottom