What's new

The effectiveness of Bayraktar tb2 drones in Karabakh war

Slovakia Minister of Defence met with Haluk Bayraktar for the acquisition of Bayraktar TB2s​

Slovakian Defense Minister Jaro Nad and the accompanying delegation met with Baykar Technologies CEO Haluk Bayraktar.

Jaro Nad held a meeting with Haluk Bayraktar for the acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV).

Slovakian Defense Minister Jaro Nad shared on his Twitter account, "Works on acquiring drones for Slovak military moving forward. Good talk today with Mr. Bayraktar from Turkey & discussions with other drone producers ongoing."

Bayraktar TB2 has been exported to 22 different countries, mainly Azerbaijan, Libya and Ukraine.

The TB2s used by the Azerbaijani army in Karabakh entered the world stage, proving itself in a war between two states.

TB2s are used extensively by the Ukrainian army in the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.

Wait a minute,supposedly all the TB2s had been destroyed. Even the ones later delivered by Turkey. What's going on? Is that really a Bayraktar interface there?
'Supposedly' ALL are not destroyed.

'Supposedly' ALL are not destroyed.
Yeah,I guess it's just Russian big talk again. They keep saying they have "destroyed all Bayraktar" every time Ukraine gets a new shipment.

Yeah,I guess it's just Russian big talk again. They keep saying they have "destroyed all Bayraktar" every time Ukraine gets a new shipment.
Theres like 7 destroyed in the last 4 days

Screenshot_20220429-204001_YouTube.jpg

The Russians would even claim that those TB-2s which are in transit have "Already" been destroyed - I guess Mr Putin would have been listening to these reports regularly.

The amount of loss & agony caused by NLAWs, Javelin, Neptune and TB-2s to a Super power , coupled with Shoot Scoot tactics is an eye opener.

We can gauge the "Mighty" Russian claims based on the progress they have made so far in this conflict vs a resilient nation against odds. Its has exposed large chinks in Russian Military.

It also shows the will to fight supersedes Hardware and numbers thrown.

1651568134747.png

TB-2 is so cost effective that its fleet can be readily topped up.

Last edited:
The TB-2 kill list has turned into a huge encyclopedia containing thousands of successful engagements on 3 continents, from logistics trains to air defense systems to neutralizing high-ranking combatants with high protection to now even combatant naval elements. An aircraft with a cost of around 2 million and the cost of the ammunition thrown is at the level of 20K at the most. Of course, this system is part of a larger main structure, there is a great depth in the field, especially in embedded softwares on carrier systems and electronic warfare supporting but such a cost-effective flying system and the impact of the specialized ammunition group on the battlefield is now an academic research topic in many combat schools and has already led to the publication of hundreds of articles in military think-tanks that all are indicates how modern warfare evolving.

I know that some profiles in the forum are uncomfortable with the fact that this system type comes to the forefront over the product of a Turkish manufacturer. There were idiots here who claimed that this system could not hit any air defense system for years and were in absolute denial. But the issue is not about which country produced this system. The main focus is on how these Tactical armed UAVs change combat conditions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom