What's new

“The blasphemy law is damaging Islam” - HRCP

It is not the percentage of population but percentage of blasphemous incidents by this cult that forced government to introduced these laws. The application of blasphemy law to Hindus and Christians is unintended consequences.

Prophet PBUH spread Islam by his charachter & argument , i am very sure you are aware of all the Kufar abuses he went through in Allah's path. Look at Islam than and look how harmed the image is now , Implenting draconian laws in a muslim majority country will not protect infact harm Islam. Muslims dont need some one to protect their faith we are itself guardians every single one of us. But we have to show tolarance towards non-beleivers , And this patience and tolaraence of Prophet PBUH was won hearts .

These laws make us no different than Talibans , who want to enforce Islamic sharia today.

Again, since people in my family are actually from the sect being "persecuted"i know a thing or two of what im talking about... It's all political scaremongering, just like the Shia-sunni nonsense in the 90's and 2001-2004...

so is it another israeli conspiracy ? lol whats your point man

so is it another israeli conspiracy ? lol whats your point man

No need to use that tone with me. It is not a Israeli conspiracy as you so eloquently put it. More so an ends to a means for a certain segment without our own society.

A sinful society of deviants, no need to look outside... Look inside.

What's my point? wait a minute... What's yours? That people are being killed left right and centre? Sorry but that's not gonna float.

Sorry but you can take that nonsense elsewhere. Cuz mass killing is the game of the TTP and Altaf & Co.

Pak marine, Nahraf..... i don't need to go through your psot history to determine.... where both of you are comming from!

The Qadiani blasphemies may have had their logical bloody end in 1974 but Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto went on TV and radio to address the nation and announced to resolves the issue and begged people to return home. Since then the people have counted on the government to take action on Qadiani blasphemies or they will take the matters in their own hands.The National Assembly in 1974 passed the resolution declaring Qadianis as non-Muslims. But the Qadiani blasphemies continued in 1986 the government was forced to pass the blasphemy law. These laws have kept relative peace with few regrettable incidents of violence.

Have you seen this:

Pakistan: Christians murdered outside courthouse had been ...
Jul 21, 2010 ... Two Pakistani Christians acquitted of blasphemy charges were murdered on July 19 as they left the courthouse. ...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...urthouse-had-been-acquitted-of-blasphemy.html - CachedMiddle East Analysis: Sukkur [Pakistan], five Christians killed ...
Aug 6, 2010 ... Sukkur [Pakistan], five Christians killed outside church ... Out of fear, only 55 Christian families remained in the area. ...
middle-east-analysis.blogspot.com/.../sukkur-pakistan-five-christians-killed.html

How would you feel if this was the way Muslems were being treated by Christians in the USA.

my point is blasphemy leaves the ball in Mullahs court

The Qadiani blasphemies are the reasons for this law. The provations from Qadiani cult provokes other people. Its is about time Qadiani leadership sitting pretty in London should consider the consequence of their actions since Qadianis in Pakistan pay for their mistakes.

The Qadiani blasphemies are the reasons for this law. The provations from Qadiani cult provokes other people. Its is about time Qadiani leadership sitting pretty in London should consider the consequence of their actions since Qadianis in Pakistan pay for their mistakes.

That seems pretty sick, especially for some one living in Canada.

^ People living abroad sometimes (in fact often) are much more radical then people living in their native countries.I have observed this from Pakistanis living abroad.They are way more radical then Pakistanis living abroad in fact when they come to Pakistan they complain how its becoming liberal and all that bs.

Qadiyanis are a very small %tge , Pakistan is a muslim country Blasphemy law or no law either case no one would or could ever dare to piss of Pakistanis on our land using blasphemous contents or language against Prophet (PBUH ) ..

Why? What are the consequences if someone dare to piss of Pakistanis in your land using blasphemous contents or language against Prophet (PBUH)?

When someone say something against GOD. The GOD would punish him.
Why we human beings are playing GOD.

this blasphemy law must be taken out of the constitution. for those who are supporting it, they should also support another blasphemy law sending muslims into jail etc for insulting other religions.

bring me one verse from Quran which asks u to punish people if they insult ur God (and dont bring the war verses). rather there is a saying of Prophet (peace be upon him) which tells us to not insult others religion so that they dont insult ours. wat better way can there be?

the whole point of qadianis being declared non muslims was their apparent distortion of basic belief of islam which is that prophet muhammad (peace) is the seal to prophet hood. once declared so to avoid any confusion within the society, they are free to do watever they like. by no means we are allowed to create hostile living conditions for them which we have.

islam does not teach us to have such extreme attitude towards anyone.

Why? What are the consequences if someone dare to piss of Pakistanis in your land using blasphemous contents or language against Prophet (PBUH)?

public anger , retaliation , try it and you will know ... recently some Indian artist left India and took refugee in Qatar because his life was threatned as he drew graphic pictures of a hindu godess "he considered that art thou "

Islam spread by tolarance , bans or laws wont help they beleive what they beleive .. we cannot include religious problems in state affairs . i asked you earlier what if christian or buddhist countries where religion is majortiy applies the same law how would muslims feel than!?

May be you should listen to Abdul Hafeez Pirzada who was the Law Minister at the time. he talks about Qadiani blasphemies that led to the National assembly resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom