What's new

“The blasphemy law is damaging Islam” - HRCP

Qadiyanis are a very small %tge , Pakistan is a muslim country Blasphemy law or no law either case no one would or could ever dare to piss of Pakistanis on our land using blasphemous contents or language against Prophet (PBUH ) ..

Do you really belive separation of women in the work force, Blasphemy laws, stoneing people for adultry, and apostasy is in the best interest of Pakistan and its people in the long term? According to polls some 75 to 85 percent of Pakistanis support all of the above.

Do you really belive separation of women in the work force, Blasphemy laws, stoneing people for adultry, and apostasy is in the best interest of Pakistan and its people in the long term? According to polls some 75 to 85 percent of Pakistanis support all of the above.

That's funny cus last month i was in Pak, on landing the Immigration officer who dealt with me was a woman, and i went to get my mobile sim fixed at the customer services person was a female working alongside and dealing with other men.

Went to pizza-hut and the waitress there was a woman... Same story as i drove on the wrong side in Lahore and got a fine, the police officer was a WOMAN.

Statistics are like a bikini, what the reveal is suggestive, what they conceal is vital.

read my conversation with fellow member i have said in different context

In Islam, the people can keep their religion paying Jizya tax that also exempt them from military service. Muslims ruled parts of India for over 1000 years still they constituted only around 9% of the population when British took over according to 1881 census. There were non-Muslim minorities in Ottoman, Safavi and Mughal empires and they were not forcibly converted. Even today Egpyt, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Pakistan has non-Muslim minorities. The Muslims were expelled from all former Ottoman lands in Europe and Russia and they settled in Turkey. In Spain, when Muslims were defeated all Muslims were either expelled or forcibly converted. In South, North and Central America all native people were converted to Christianity.

the biggest reason why India couldnot become a musloim nation was because hindu was not a religion ..... it was so much incoporated in their lives that they couldn't give it up...same way muslims don't become christians and vice versa

It is not the percentage of population but percentage of blasphemous incidents by this cult that forced government to introduced these laws. The application of blasphemy law to Hindus and Christians is unintended consequences.

Are you saying that Qadianis have no right to live because of their belief system?. It is a gross human right violation??. Every human being irrespective of their belief system has the right to live with respect and dignity.

Are you saying that Qadianis have no right to live because of their belief system?. It is a gross human right violation??. Every human being irrespective of their belief system has the right to live with respect and dignity.

Last i checked they are still LIVING! lets not blow things out of proportion, shall we!

Last i checked they are still LIVING! lets not blow things out of proportion, shall we!

Then why Ahmedis are being persecuted for being what they are. Why are they treated as aliens within their own country. Read the interview that I posted in the very first post.

Pak marine, Nahraf..... i don't need to go through your psot history to determine.... where both of you are comming from!

Pakistan have various govts. and today is zardari regime and i think you are not familiar with the defination of blasphemy!
Unchecked, blasphemy is askign for riots and it should be banned.. it cannot be allowed a any one to disturb peace in the name of freedom.
Discussing Blasphemy law without having it posted has wrong intentions from begining.

Then why Ahmedis are being persecuted for being what they are. Why are they treated as aliens within their own country. Read the interview that I posted in the very first post.

I don't need to read CUZ i have people in my family who are Qadiani... DUH!!! Think before you speak! DUH DUH!

It's all hype!

Also check a few weeks back how many were slaughtered in their place of worship by so called mujahideen

Also check a few weeks back how many were slaughtered in their place of worship by so called mujahideen

Again, since people in my family are actually from the sect being "persecuted"i know a thing or two of what im talking about... It's all political scaremongering, just like the Shia-sunni nonsense in the 90's and 2001-2004...

Pak marine, Nahraf..... i don't need to go through your psot history to determine.... where both of you are comming from!

Pakistan have various govts. and today is zardari regime and i think you are not familiar with the defination of blasphemy!
Unchecked, blasphemy is askign for riots and it should be banned.. it cannot be allowed a any one to disturb peace in the name of freedom.
Discussing Blasphemy law without having it posted has wrong intentions from begining.

my point is blasphemy leaves the ball in Mullahs court which leaves minorities out there .... They are also Pakistanis sir ... I am in favour of more restrictions some thing which is fair to all and no one can discriminate any one on the name of religion , Blasphemy laws just doesnt serve the purpose

I don't need to read CUZ i have people in my family who are Qadiani... DUH!!! Think before you speak! DUH DUH!

It's all hype!

what about this which happened just two months ago

Today more than 70 people were killed and 108 were injured when gunmen launched simultaneous attacks on two Ahmadi mosques in Lahore. The attacks – involving blasts as well as gunfire – took place during Friday prayers, when “over 1,000 worshipers were present in the mosque.” The NY Times cited the city coordinating officer who said that more than three hours after the attacks began, “the police took control of the mosques, where they found bodies strewn across the main floors and verandas.”

In a statement, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK noted, “The attacks are the culmination of years of unpoliced persecution of the [Ahmadis]… Today’s attack is the most cruel and barbaric.”

Targeting the Ahmadis CHUP! – Changing Up Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom