What's new

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujib had far more access to the people than Jinnah or Gandhi.
2 observation.
1) He led the whole nation including army to raise arms against the W. Pakistani. Jinnah and Gandhi could dream about it against british.
2) He made the whole nation to surrender arms within a month (that includes anti liberation force) of liberation without intervention of Indian army. Could be a dream to any liberation leader.

Coming out this BS from a pro-Awami, pro-Indian and pro-Mujib is expected thus I am not surprise.

Mujib surrendered himself to pak army just before crack down and stayed in west Pakistan jail to save his own *** while send his whole family to Europe and rest of his dalal bahini fled to mother India leaving behind 6 cr east Pakistani to wonderland with out any direction. Why??? When he himself and his dalal bahini brought misery upon innocent east Pakistani.

whole nation would have respected him if he had stayed back and face the army like a brave but he was just a plain coward with big mouth.

M.A Jinnah created Pakistan with his leadership and intelligence while M. Gandhi spent most of his life spreading Peace for unity whereas Mujib was a accidental leader without any leadership skill.

General Zia have more contribution to today's modern Bangladesh than so called Bongo bandu.

Seems like Bhutto even did not know what he was doing there. Feel sorry for that guy.

Coming out this BS from a pro-Awami, pro-Indian and pro-Mujib is expected thus I am not surprise.

Mujib surrendered himself to pak army just before crack down and stayed in west Pakistan jail to save his own *** while send his whole family to Europe and rest of his dalal bahini fled to mother India leaving behind 6 cr east Pakistani to wonderland with out any direction. Why??? When he himself and his dalal bahini brought misery upon innocent east Pakistani.

whole nation would have respected him if he had stayed back and face the army like a brave but he was just a plain coward with big mouth.

M.A Jinnah created Pakistan with his leadership and intelligence while M. Gandhi spent most of his life spreading Peace for unity whereas Mujib was a accidental leader without any leadership skill.

General Zia have more contribution to today's modern Bangladesh than so called Bongo bandu.

Hey man you the one running all kind of BS here. Just keep things civic when you respond to my post. Unless this is my last response to any of your post.
Mujib did not bring any misery to East Pakistan rather he spent more than half of his life in Jail. Mujib was not accidental leader and for his entire life he was in Politics. He did not have any day job except 3 yrs.
General Zia also a Hero of Bangladesh and was a successfull president.

He was in India - and he reported every single Bangladeshi member who held views such as yours - idune, Al Zakir, yourself - and asked us to investigate their identity and ensure they were Bangladeshis. :lol:

Another looserrrrrrrrrrrrrr:lol::lol::rofl:

It was the Indian Army people who raped a lot of the Bangladeshi Women's. But many of course blamed the Muslim Pakistani Army.

1. Indian Army Men used to change the Pak Army Uniforms and put it on there bodies to make Bengalis fool in there eyes they knew who they where. But in the Bengali eyes they where Pakistani Muslims.

2. Many Bengalis came in that trick of the Indian Policy.

3. Bangladeshis never had a significant proof of that Yahya Khan ever said to kill ''threee million bengalis'' the only truth is that there are some fake links on internet sites which are mostly based against Pakistani Army! And there some books where they say three million Bengalis where Genocied and a lot of raped to. But the Americans are confused wether it's 1 or 3 million who got raped by Indian Army.

WOW..:eek:Just when I thought I have seen it all here :pdf: .This guy should try his luck directing bollywood or Lollywood flicks.

O Enlightened one...have mercy on us..we are mere Mortals....

Seems like Bhutto even did not know what he was doing there. Feel sorry for that guy.

If that speech was after the loss of East Pakistan, then his behavior is understandable, as are the sentiments of the people.

It was obviously an event that left deep scars.

Hi,

Can some one rephrase the title of this thread please. Sounds kind a offensive and derogatory. PDF is a place for intellectuals right? So surely some one can come up with a more appropriate title conveying similar or near similar meaning as the present one.

Thnx

He was in India - and he reported every single Bangladeshi member who held views such as yours - idune, Al Zakir, yourself - and asked us to investigate their identity and ensure they were Bangladeshis. :lol:

How devious can you get? The application of Kautilya tactics on PDF. I wonder if his IP would show whether he was working out of RAW HQ. :lol::rofl::woot::woot:

If that speech was after the loss of East Pakistan, then his behavior is understandable, as are the sentiments of the people.

Seemed to me, his first intiontion was to recognizing Bangladesh. Then he carried away as the mob got angry and stood up from their seat. Bhutto for sure was missing Mujib that time.:enjoy:

His behaviour to everyone was uniformly vulgar and that is why Gen. Ziaul Haq had him hanged as he had often been the butt of Bhutto's jokes and insults. According to the Yahya Khan affidavit recently published in Bangladesh Bhutto only thought of himself and how to get power at whatever cost.

How devious can you get? The application of Kautilya tactics on PDF. I wonder if his IP would show whether he was working out of RAW HQ. :lol::rofl::woot::woot:

Na brother. I don't want to lower down the RAW's intelligence though it is evil genus. He is too ******* dump to be a RAW agent. He is not even qualified enough to be a sweepers in RAW H.Q. :lol::rofl:

His behaviour to everyone was uniformly vulgar and that is why Gen. Ziaul Haq had him hanged as he had often been the butt of Bhutto's jokes and insults. According to the Yahya Khan affidavit recently published in Bangladesh Bhutto only thought of himself and how to get power at whatever cost.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting the behavior was appropriate or should be condoned, just that the context was, from Pakistan's perspective, the tragedy of East Pakistan's separation.

I personally am no fan of Bhutto's - for all his secular facade, he brought about some draconian restrictions on minorities in a bid to please the religious right, and set back Pakistan's private sector and economy a huge amount with his nationalization policies.

About his only saving grace is that the he let the nuclear program continue unhindered.

Bhutto Ruined pakistan's economy, we were one of the best country of world that time in economy, korea, malaysea etc were coming here to study our financial plans, but then bhutto came and masscared our economy by his nationalization policies!

this is the disputed video but if you hear him in the beginning he says see what do you want to do with those people who at one time were our brothers who fought alongside us for 1 PAKISTAN.......so that clearly means this speech is after the partition....and that is the time BHUTTO actually came into power to make the decision on behalf of the people!!!!

i hope none of my BENGALI friend is offended you have to look at it in the context of time.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom