What's new

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, I love o be called pakistani and I am proud of everything of PA! They have done the right, they were no animals. I mean Bengalis are dieing anyway bcz of hunger and the pak army killed the bad ones, u can think in ur propaganda bangladesh view and i in my view

there is a valid point in your views ..

look people not every finger on your hand is equal.....in the same way no two people are equal!!!

what i might see as a 6 you might see it as a 9.....

so not all PA men are rapist some might have been....but then some bengalis also did mass genocide against those who supported the federation and didn't agree with a free independat BANGLADESH!!

we consider mujib a traitor you consider him as a hero....see now judging all pakistanis equally or all bengalis as traitors would be wrong

the best approach is let bygones be bygones.....most of the people involved in the messed up stuff are dead....let got judge them why are we arguing about the past when in present we still have so much that we need to fix!!

Hahah rokhan.....before commenting on my post,try to understand what the statements meant,and to whom it was directed.......and why it was directed.......mate,we are talking bout bengalis here,not kashmiris....try this old trick someplace else..

sorry if ur so concerned about human rights then apply it to everyone not a particular nation or people because it serves to distain pakistan u hypocrite and try to answer me back not just pretend to laugh it off because u dont know what to say

Before 1971 there were no Bangladeshi's. They were Pakistani's and you think that Pakistani's will do such thing with Pakistani's? Why?
Well, it was pure involvment from Indian side using maximum possibilities to ensure the divide. This can be one of them.

Is that why Bhutto a pakistani called Bengalis, PIGS and was cheered by a million fellow pakistanis ?

Regards

Is that why Bhutto a pakistani called Bengalis, PIGS and was cheered by a million fellow pakistanis ?

that was after seperation....hey after a breakup people do say things they don't mean inorder to get over the trauma....

we are finally over the whole bengali breakup thing.....i guess...its time for them to move on as well....

The whole discussion reminds me a GEO TV advertisement/ public service message in which children say:

‘Bas kar do Bas’

i am sincerly finding PDF a place where i shouldn't be caming back..

see , i personally has no problum with you , i got a warning from administrater , so things could expected be better for you here in future.
initialy i feel angre coz you put up the picture of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in your profile which non of the pakistani would like to see.

but then i thought may be you people has the same respect for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman just like we has for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and indian for Gandhi.

but then i thought may be you people has the same respect for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman just like we has for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and indian for Gandhi.

Mujib is the leader of Awami league and not the leader of whole nation unlike M.A Jinnah or Gandhi. Mujib perceive as a leader once in the time of history but later proven to be a complete stooge.

that was after seperation....hey after a breakup people do say things they don't mean inorder to get over the trauma....

we are finally over the whole bengali breakup thing.....i guess...its time for them to move on as well....

Sorry Zob,

Your facts are wrong. It was before the seperation.

Regards

Mujib is the leader of Awami league and not the leader of whole nation unlike M.A Jinnah or Gandhi. Mujib perceive as a leader once in the time of history but later proven to be a complete stooge.

Mujib had far more access to the people than Jinnah or Gandhi.
2 observation.
1) He led the whole nation including army to raise arms against the W. Pakistani. Jinnah and Gandhi could dream about it against british.
2) He made the whole nation to surrender arms within a month (that includes anti liberation force) of liberation without intervention of Indian army. Could be a dream to any liberation leader.

Last edited:
Sorry Zob,

Your facts are wrong. It was before the seperation.

Regards

sorry buddy i know my facts perfectly well..... he said it in a public speech infront of millions and it was when he was asking the people to accept BANGLADESH or not???

please provide a source to back your statement...

sorry buddy i know my facts perfectly well..... he said it in a public speech infront of millions and it was when he was asking the people to accept BANGLADESH or not???

please provide a source to back your statement...

This is the speech. You can decide for youself. It seems that it was immediately after partition, although date is not mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep good riddance. You should not have bothered with the pro-Indian views that you hold.

He was in India - and he reported every single Bangladeshi member who held views such as yours - idune, Al Zakir, yourself - and asked us to investigate their identity and ensure they were Bangladeshis. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom