What's new

Thank you, Mr Modi!

this is the first step my friend first step. And in second and third step hard work and other things will follow. Be patient and follow the step by step approach.

Why is it that we have not proceeded past the first step for three quarters of a century? Hun tey chal vee pao aggey noon.

BTW, is Modi smiling ? I dont see anyone smiling in this picture.

modi_2-jpg.235655

Exactly. The concept of Ummah in Islam is all about uniting different nations into one, and not about creating new nations on the basis of religion, as it happened in India and Palestine.

If islam was sufficient for nationhood, why are there 22 arab states.....
And saying that hindus and muslims are two seperate nations is absurd.
Hindus and muslims lived absolutely peacefully in the mughal empire, especially under akbar, jehangir and shah jahan.
Then came the moron aurangzeb who was a mass murderer.
His brother darah shikoh was actually a true indian muslim, a punjabi muslim, who translated the hindu vedas and upanishads into persian and preached unity.
Instead some dumb fucks glorify aurangzeb and are proud how he killed hindus and shias. The glorification of mass murderers who killed all of his family.
Mahmud of ghazni burned and raped lahore and he is celebrated in pakistan. naming missiles after you own rapists is something that only points to dimentia.

If islam was sufficient for nationhood, why are there 22 arab states.....
Exactly. If it wasn't for security threats, Arabs would have no problem disintegrating into even more useless failed 'states'.

And saying that hindus and muslims are two seperate nations is absurd.
Hindus and Muslims are different religious communities, but two different nations is pathetic.

Hindus and muslims lived absolutely peacefully in the mughal empire, especially under akbar, jehangir and shah jahan.
It's because they didn't see Hindus as Infidel, kuffar, sub-humans.

Mahmud of ghazni burned and raped lahore and he is celebrated in pakistan. naming missiles after you own rapists is something that only points to dimentia.
Pakistan Army, nuff said.

we need to keep sending them alert messages, we not gonna drown alone ever. Their fake unity under secularism have many holes.
I smell something burning.
Are you jealous of indian secularism? Are you jealous of indian unity?
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others

Which democracy? Are you talking of that fake democracy which needs 10 reputed persons as eye witness and as a result not even a single person is convicted for rape in last 5 years and country has become the rapist's paradise.
(Note: I will remove negative rate if you edit your post"
Misleading post. Propaganda, lies. Words like 'rape paradise'. This whole sentence, "Are you talking of that fake democracy which needs 10 reputed persons as eye witness and as a result not even a single person is convicted for rape in last 5 years and country has become the rapist's paradise"

How come a patriotism is depended on the photo ops of a foreign leader? That itself shows how weak is the patriotism in the writer.

I smell something burning.
Are you jealous of indian secularism? Are you jealous of indian unity?
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others
instead of you saying yes alot of problems that needs to sort out but playing your indian mentality,thats a reason people comit sucide by not having toilets.. become rape capital, terrible place for minorities, from east to west people demanding sepration, i am wondering how long india keep throwing their money to destable Pakistan thru Afghan, TTP, BLA to counter ISI in IOK, to support MQM.
sheeshay ka ghar nah rahay ga, yaan phir pathar na rahay ga.
India is a terrorist State,

Misleading post. Propaganda, lies. Words like 'rape paradise'. This whole sentence, "Are you talking of that fake democracy which needs 10 reputed persons as eye witness and as a result not even a single person is convicted for rape in last 5 years and country has become the rapist's paradise"
Although he does have a point. Producing 4 male witnesses for rape makes it impossible to convict anyone. It could be one of the reasons why there hasn't been a single conviction in last 5 years, despite some of the Hudood laws were relaxed during Musharraf regime.

Although he does have a point. Producing 4 male witnesses for rape makes it impossible to convict anyone. It could be one of the reasons why there hasn't been a single conviction in last 5 years, despite some of the Hudood laws were relaxed during Musharraf regime.
Law is stupid, i know. Rated mostly for words like 'rape paradise' etc, etc. Again if he edit's his post i will remove my rate.

instead of you saying yes alot of problems that needs to sort out but playing your indian mentality,thats a reason people comit sucide by not having toilets.. become rape capital, terrible place for minorities, from east to west people demanding sepration, i am wondering how long india keep throwing their money to destable Pakistan thru Afghan, TTP, BLA to counter ISI in IOK, to support MQM.
sheeshay ka ghar nah rahay ga, yaan phir pathar na rahay ga.
India is a terrorist State,

Rape capital? Dude please study your own laws first. Just look below

@Sheikh Rauf
No one can debate the hardline pakistani mentality, coz it defies complete logic.
You say there are seperatist movements in india from east to west, but still india is intact.
The pakistan that was originally created was divided. And let me tell you a fact, East pakistan was the actual pakistan. They were the real advocates for pakistan, they were 55% of your population. And they said, that we made a huge mistake by making pakistan, we want to seperate.
The actual pakistan is now bangladesh, you are just the leftovers.In that too your largest province, almost 40% of your geographical wants independence. Shame on you dude trying to verbally assault us without knowing where you are standing.
Every citizen of this country is an equal citizen, and every hindu will fight for the right of its minorities, and we dont need a shit head like you who tried to light the neighbours country on fire, instead burned his own country to tell us how we should live.
Get a life

BTW, is Modi smiling ? I dont see anyone smiling in this picture.

modi_2-jpg.235655
Oh the mentality, gloating over a 40 year old events to which neither of these characters contributed.
What next, he will be accepting a picture of the damaged Golden Temple. !!

Back
Top Bottom