What's new

Thank you, Mr Modi!

we need to keep sending them alert messages, we not gonna drown alone ever. Their fake unity under secularism have many holes.

We are not going down at all. If you are going down, then you are going down alone. :)

Chuck Yeager - he is still angry cause we destroyed his plane in bombing so his is burning from hate fire hence the butt hurt.
we provided link in this same thread , are you even reading ? your army wanted to change nasal of begalis by mass rape,but they surrendered before achieving their goal...:yahoo::triniti:...& they don't media blackout in conflict area for what if they are not doing any wrong thing like rape & loot ..then why??? ask your army like we do in democracy.....

we were talking about news which was published by express tribune...before this bachabazz rapist conviction...& plz for GOD sake stop bacchabazi in your country , its the worst crime.....

Chuck Yeager - he is still angry cause we destroyed his plane in bombing so his is burning from hate fire hence the butt hurt.
we provided link in this same thread , are you even reading ? your army wanted to change nasal of begalis by mass rape,but they surrendered before achieving their goal...:yahoo::triniti:...& they don't media blackout in conflict area for what if they are not doing any wrong thing like rape & loot ..then why??? ask your army like we do in democracy.....

we were talking about news which was published by express tribune...before this bachabazz rapist conviction...& plz for GOD sake stop bacchabazi in your country , its the worst crime.....

we were talking about news which was published on June 30, 2014 by express tribune.( you provided link dated april 29 , 2015 that also for child rape) ..before this bachabazz rapist conviction...& plz for GOD sake stop bacchabazi in your country , its the worst crime.....

Lol, he's one of the best pilots world has seen. Moreover, also check your IAF's crash rate. Its the highest ;)

Since your surname is niazi...Are you related to surrenderwala niazi ? if yes then your life must be very difficult, right?

Lol, I would recommend you reading a case profile of that surrender. Gen Niazi was a Major General not the Chief Of Army Staff so he didn't have the full authority. He just surrendered on the orders of President of Pakistan and chief of army staff at that time.

If you have a little bit knowledge about forces, you will go with me on this one :).

Plus I would like to see any Hindu names in act of valor except the Sikhs, I know they have balls.

I was going to thrash the OP when I looked the title of the thread :enjoy: but then after reading whole thread i came to realize that OP had posted a very good thread:smitten::pakistan:

Thank you, Mr Modi
By Rizwan Mehboob
Published: July 6, 2015
915362-RizwanMehboob-1436111635-253-640x480.JPG

The writer is a public policy expert

For many Pakistanis, Mr Modi, it all began with that infamous pronouncement from one of your illustrious predecessors. “We have drowned the Pakistani ideology in the Indian Ocean” was how Indira Gandhi bragged about the events of 1971. As we tried to reconcile with the reality of the dismemberment of Pakistan, our national outlook on the Pakistani ideology started undergoing a transition. The majority amongst us chose to remain loyal to this notion just like faithful sailors on board a storm-hit ship who refuse to get away on lifeboats. But there were others amongst us who sought to question this ideology by reaching out to the safety of the lifeboats of pragmatic notions, such as softening of borders and harping on about shared cultures between India and Pakistan.

And it is about these exchanges over the last four decades, between us on the storm-hit ship, and the wise lifeboat people that I will tell you, my dear Mr Modi. The first thing that the lifeboat people kept harping about was that the predicament of our ship was not a phenomenon resulting from 1971. We were informed that the ship should, in fact, not have taken sail in 1947 in the first place. We were told that our ship – the Pakistani ideology – was actually an artificial after-thought by a band of zealots, who were completely divorced from the vision of our founding fathers.

And to the collective dismay of those glued to the storm-hit ship, the lifeboat people also started, what they termed, was the deconstruction of myths about our national history. They took pains to convince us that our founding fathers had no intention of according central significance to religion in our national life. We were told to forget the butchering of hundreds of thousands during Partition and rather focus on one speech amongst hundreds made by the Father of the Nation, to prove that there was a disconnect between our ideology and Pakistan. And, I must admit, my faith in the Pakistani ideology was shaken a bit. The lifeboat people also started enlightening us on the nexus between this faulty ideology and security paradigms and that there was an unwarranted build-up of security apparatus at the cost of the wellbeing of billions in this region. Ceremonies, such as the Wagah border flag-lowering every evening, were termed uncalled for events, scaring peace-loving doves on both sides.

Every now and then, these doves would cross the border, dancing and chanting songs of peace. Our faith in the Pakistani ideology would be further diluted as we were told stories of the love which they received on the other side of border. The blood spilt during Partition, the three India-Pakistan wars, Kashmir, the Bangladesh debacle — all of these were fast becoming hazy in contrast to the colours of peace that these doves painted.

But then came you, Mr Modi and that picture. We saw you smiling as you received souvenirs from the Bangladeshi prime minster for services rendered during the unfortunate 1971 saga. We could not miss the scorn, the venom, which came shrieking out of that picture. The lancet cut you jointly administered to us with your Bangladeshi counterpart through that picture has been a blessing in disguise. Our faith in the Two-Nation Theory and the Pakistani ideology is reborn. Our commitment to uphold democratic values as the best guarantee against shenanigans of incompetent rulers will never again be lost on us. We are reminded how important it is to stand behind our soldiers who would always be our ultimate line of defence against the wiles of unrelenting foes.

So, Mr Modi, we will always remember this picture of yours and liken it to the picture of Dorian Gray, reminding us of the collective sins of our adversaries, perpetrated to soil the intrinsic beauty of our cherished ideology. Let me also assure you that the next time we visit the Wagah border, we will chant Pakistan Zindabad slogans at the top of our voices so that we are heard – and clearly understood – on your side of the border.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 6th, 2015.

Like Opinion & Editorial on Facebook, follow @ETOpEd on Twitter to receive all updates on all our daily pieces.
Thank you, Mr Modi - The Express Tribune

So Modi ji wasn't that bad for Pakistan after all! :smitten:

More rubbish. More amatuer garbage for retards. I am so sick of hearing this "2NT" fraud. A slightly smart five year old can figure that this "2NT" has got more holes in it than a target shoot marker. "2NT" was just stupid slogan belonging to so many other political slogans. All soundbite no substance.

For a start if "2NT" had any died the in 1947. Almost as many Muslims were in India and there in Pakistan. Then in 1971 "2NT" did not hold togather the two wings. So in fact we ended up with "3NT" and we still have "3NT" unless unknown to me the Bangladeshi's have converted to Buddhism or been annexed into India.

Finally if there was even the slightest basis to "2NT" why does this Muslim world look like this? There are over 30 countries so we end up with "30NT"

muslim_2000_final.jpg

Something i wrote right as Modi was elected by Indians. Pakistanis who remained loyal to the two nation theory were vindicated, gladly as citizens of an independent state rather than a far flung colony of the Brahman republic ruled from the buildings in Delhi which were built by our ancestors.

India vehemently ratifies the two nation theory after 8 decades of denial.

More rubbish. More amatuer garbage for retards. I am so sick of hearing this "2NT" fraud. A slightly smart five year old can figure that this "2NT" has got more holes in it than a target shoot marker. "2NT" was just stupid slogan belonging to so many other political slogans. All soundbite no substance.

For a start if "2NT" had any died the in 1947. Almost as many Muslims were in India and there in Pakistan. Then in 1971 "2NT" did not hold togather the two wings. So in fact we ended up with "3NT" and we still have "3NT" unless unknown to me the Bangladeshi's have converted to Buddhism or been annexed into India.

Finally if there was even the slightest basis to "2NT" why does this Muslim world look like this? There are over 30 countries so we end up with "30NT"

Your understanding of TNT is wrong. It was not a pan islamic context. It was specific to South Asian Muslims.

How weak an ideology could be if a photo op by two foreigners can influence it?
Look at it from different angle . How powerful is the explosion of say 100 kg rdx which is ignited by very tiny spark.

Modi should have highlighted the pictures of the Mukti Bahini as well. The author would have got the point better.

There are one or two Mukti Bahini representative peeking a view in that picture. Such as Deputy Chief of Staff of the Bangladesh Armed forces during liberation war, A K Khandakar.

a14399-2.png

Last edited:
He is soo good for Pakistan we will know it clearly after his 5 years. Seems like he is working for Pakistani foreign policy, its his brilliant leadership that Russian are now supporting Pakistan on international level. I always said Modi will be good for Pakistan even before he was elected, all nationalist leaders in the end fcuk up their country and with the grace of Allah Modi will do the same.
Are you expecting anything same at the end of Mr Sharif term?? or is it just for India solely?

Mr Jinnah, did see Pakistan as a country based on one religion but later political leadership could not sustain it, Urdu and English was chose as National language over Bengali... hence 1971 occurred and it was important for Bengalis.

We are not going down at all. If you are going down, then you are going down alone. :)
World doesnt follow u and so far its not happening what u have been thinking and doing against ur neighbours specially for Pakistan..
Now matter how hard u try to destablize region and Pak china corridor u will fail in the end u lost billions of dollars which u have been spending...

this thread is all over the place from TNT to china pakistan corridor,and what not just like the op.

Its almost 70 years still looking for justification that it self shows the insecurities one has.

Grow up and move on.

Back
Top Bottom