What's new

Thank you, Mr Modi!

How shaky is the foundation of Pakistan that its depends upon the action of Indians even after 7decades ...... Pakistan was not created for Pakistan at first place....

AAP to think tank hai negative rating he de deta usko
OK.

i actually thought for a sec that you wrote somthing which will make sence. but your level shows how desperate you are just to answer without any reason...
you will fight for the right of minorities, its a world biggest joke .. look at your history since Hindu is holding bharat you have been demolishing mosques burinig churches rap nuns killing sikhs in their holliest place , you think all these people just forget and let you keep doingit agian, only thing is good that you accepted peopl wanna get out this fake unity of pethatic secularism.
Bangladesh is muslim country we didnt make seprate country for Pakistan we make it for islam,, if someone wants to be seprate they have right.. but 71 wasnt the case it was your indian terrorist army who entered Pakistan,
dont blame us if we do the same to support Kashmir.
you are sitting on C4 so keep your self away from us cuz we are burning
Have your post edited i will remove my ratings. There is another post i could have rated. No point in abusing, words like rape capital and etc, etc are to be rated negative and in this post you are targeting one religious group and accusing them of preposterous allegations.
instead of you saying yes alot of problems that needs to sort out but playing your indian mentality,thats a reason people comit sucide by not having toilets.. become rape capital, terrible place for minorities, from east to west people demanding sepration, i am wondering how long india keep throwing their money to destable Pakistan thru Afghan, TTP, BLA to counter ISI in IOK, to support MQM.
sheeshay ka ghar nah rahay ga, yaan phir pathar na rahay ga.
India is a terrorist State,

Two Nation theory is a bull crap used either by the establishment or by some Urdu-medium, Punjab-based stupid journalists-cum-military boot lickers.

Ever wonder why all proponents of this garbage theory are Punjabis only? Nobody in the smaller provinces ever talks about this.

Whenever the smaller provinces ask for their genuine and constitutional rights, the despicable jingoists have no choice but to take refuge in this farcical idea. These usurpers will continue to spew such patriotic ramblings so they don't have to give up their hold on power and resources.

Balochs demand their right on natural resources and they are responded through this hogwash and utopia of muslim brotherhood blah blah blah. This is current use of this garbage theory.

Two Nation Theory was useful for the partition but it has long become putrid and nauseating. This ideology has had run its course and it should have been replaced with a PROPER SOCIAL CONTRACT that is required in a modern state.

Back
Top Bottom