Status
Not open for further replies.
20375694_1489228997827614_2077302156812688277_n.jpg

Pakistanis should thank the following:

1. Allah Almighty
2. Imran Khan
3. Shiekhu real Pindi bowy

Imran Khan is as stubborn as a mule!

Thank you Imran khan for your unwavering stance against corruption... the cancer eating pakistan from within.

May all the corrupt burn in Hell along with their corrupt children!

I am just going to be an Arse and say

ThankYou ZiaUlHaq for 62 63.

hahaha

I am just trolling you guys but still quite ironic that someone who gets all the blame for everything will get blamed for this as well.

Oh the Irony

EXACTLY.

These are the two amendments which will break the camel's back. But haters will gonna hate, regardless.

I dont know how many of you lot offered Shukrana Nawafil! I did first thing when heard the news :).

Its Allah's plan in motion, and he choose the mortals among us to implement his wishes.

I would like to see IK as the PM of Pakistan, just as a wish to see someone in the office of prime minister of Pakistan who got sheer personality and aura. someone who is a diehard nationalist and patriot. He will make the likes of Trump, modi , Natanyahu look chimps infront of him.

I am just trolling you guys but still quite ironic that someone who gets all the blame for everything will get blamed for this as well.
You know i hate zia to the core of my heart because of what he did to Pakistan but today after this decision these were the exact same thoughts in my mind it's because of him we got ganja in the first place and now it's because of him we got rid of this thug.

You know i hate zia to the core of my heart because of what he did to Pakistan but today after this decision these were the exact same thoughts in my mind it's because of him we got ganja in the first place and now it's because of him we got rid of this thug.

Trolling Zia style i guess lol

Hamza Ali Abbasi
Page Liked · 3 hrs · Edited ·

This is a message of gratitude on a personal level, please dont make it into a PTI vs PML N party politics thing. I am thankful to Allah that i got to know this man and learned from him. I have witnessed the change within him over the years. I saw a living breathing example of how one man can bring a seemingly impossible change when he stands up for Truth and doesn't back down, i learned from a living example of how its never too late to repent, turn to Allah, let go of all your fears and bow down only to the Almighty. I learned from this living breathing example that standing on Truth & Principles are not just "Kitaabi Batein". I am thankful & privileged to know this man who has made me believe in our system again and has made me realise that we have no choice but to struggle for Truth & JUSTICE & be content on Allah's will and ALLAH's will reigns Supreme. Fight for what is Right, izzat zillat kamyaabi rizq aur maut sirf Allah ke haath mein hai. Thank you IMRAN KHAN. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

20292997_1559741674089501_1206518295011152807_n.jpg

yo is that a coup ? can someone clariy me whats going on there? are u safe?
No it is not a coup like what you think. The Supreme Court has found the Prime Minister guilty of corruption and disqualified him from holding office. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has resigned. Including in the charges are PMs brother Shebaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Sharif along with his sons. All this is thanks to opposition leader Imran Khan who launched a anti-corruption drive years ago. The benefits of that are now coming to surface.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40750671

May Allah Shower his blessing on our Beloved country.

To Our "Honorable" Judges: Shame on you for your biassed/ influenced and pathetic decision. also lakh lanat on master mind of all this drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom