What's new

THANK YOU Imran Khan thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just going to be an Arse and say

ThankYou ZiaUlHaq for 62 63.

hahaha

I am just trolling you guys but still quite ironic that someone who gets all the blame for everything will get blamed for this as well.

Oh the Irony

yo is that a coup ? can someone clariy me whats going on there? are u safe?

Pakistani people have taken over their rights to govern themselves.
So its a public coup in a sense.

Everyone is safe Alhumdulilah.

Baklava Borek and Cey party is going on. Once night comes it will be Sis Kebab and Iskender kebap

and thanks for your concerns from Turkey

Thank you Imran Khan you brought the hope to the lives of Pakistani peoples, thank you Imran Khan without you it was never possible and it never happened in the history of Pakistan, IK you created the history, your name will remain alive forever with the name of our beloved country Pakistan. Once again IK we found another Quaid in the form of you.. our last hope

What happened?
PM of Pakistan has been disqualified

hqdefault.jpg

https://arynews.tv/en/supreme-court-disqualifies-nawaz-sharif-panamagate-verdict/

Can Imran Khan be PM? When is next pm elected ?

Gotta say. He kept pushing and pushing and didn't let it die down. Without him people would have forgotten but he held firm and today the supreme court of Pakistan under five judges has passed a unanimous decision that due to non declaration of assets and ofshore companies the prime minister is ineligible and falls short of article 62 and 63 which highlights the qualities of prime minister and its requirements and amongst it ate that the prime minister must be truthful and honest and declared, he is disqualified as elected member and PM and cannot hold office in government of Pakistan nor in his party.

With the PM gone the cabinet of PM is itself dissolved which means the entire tola gets bowled out.

This was due to the efforts of imran and thanks to the verdict of supreme court and the JIT members the supremacy of law has been assured.

Today is a historic day because today's Supreme Court decision is a win for the rule of law in Pakistan. We are all rejoiced.

Can Imran Khan be PM? When is next pm elected ?

Imran Khan, or PTI, will have to win the 2018 general elections to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The interm-Prime Minister will be chosen by the ruling party, PML-N.

This man is a miracle maker, very few people has such tenacity and stubbornness. The resolve to keep standing when entire world is against them. A lesser man would've crushed under the setbacks he faced.

He rightly ranks among Jinnah, Edhi and Abdus Salam as the greatest Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom