What's new

Terrorists Attack Pakistan from Afghan Sanctuaries

Well that's true brother, some people got families on both side, you can't just build a fence between them.
And I don't think a pashtun from other side of this British border will come over and kill a Pashtun on our side, we are the same people with same language.
these people are paid to do this.

Brother it cannot be looked this way, either one is Pakistani or Afghan, in international arena there is no such thing as Pushtun or so. One should take proper visa & other requirements to visit other country, therefore there must be strict border with huge wall having bunkers & watch towers there.

Because Pakistan has world menace called ISI which is not there in Afghanistan

So, if ISI was behind the Mumbai attacks, why not go to the UN or the big daddy US and do something. Why not attack us straight away. Any proof it was ISI.

I ain't gonna argue with your small mind anymore. In case it is feeling hot for you, get an icepack!

Just bomb the living Sh_t of these bastards and keep bombing them till the last coward in the whole is dead .

Oh yea india cant destroy pakistan with its incredible indian army but a few ragtag afghanis are going to sort us. They dont even have possesion of their own country

Well that's true brother, some people got families on both side, you can't just build a fence between them.
And I don't think a pashtun from other side of this British border will come over and kill a Pashtun on our side, we are the same people with same language.
these people are paid to do this.

zma khoga rora, fencing the border is one of the measures which can have an effect. fence it so nobody will complain any further, why should we all pay the price for just a few familes who may or may not have families on the other side of the border.

^^^ Coz those Bloody Americans leave that area to taliban and withdraw theire forces from there.FCuking Politicians FCuking Army cheif we had.And Common people and our forces are dying bcoz of these @$$ h**********.

Why they dont Go inside AGhwanistan n FCuk all those Tajik and uzbuk.juSt 4 5 hours operation.few Cobra and and 1 F16 will be enough to clear that area.SOBs

Not a good post brother, please refrain from such a thing. why tajiks? we are not the ones who have launced this attack on pakistan? it is your own pashtuns.

Pakistan should go the Turkish route, and let all the dogs bark. But unfortunately we dont have an Abdullah sitting in Islamabad.

Brother it cannot be looked this way, either one is Pakistani or Afghan, in international arena there is no such thing as Pushtun or so. One should take proper visa & other requirements to visit other country, therefore there must be strict border with huge wall having bunkers & watch towers there.
who cares what the international law said, to you lot Pashtuns might not excite but us it does, you can't just blame the whole country because of what few people did.
There is no point blaming other countries.

not a good for Pakistan,Pakistan should take strong decision.......

zma khoga rora, fencing the border is one of the measures which can have an effect. fence it so nobody will complain any further, why should we all pay the price for just a few familes who may or may not have families on the other side of the border.
zama wrora, Fencing the whole border is a waste of money and time, to be honest it will do nothing, these terrorist will find another way ways to crossover anyway.
Pashtuns on both side should work together and sort this out, blaming each other is just stupid and childish.

Yes but probably backed by Afghan government. They know that there were incidents like that in past months so what they did? Give save and clear way to these militants to attack on Pakistan border?

Afghanistan has lost many soldiers and territory in that area to the taliban(an alliacen of afghani and pak taliban)

Afghanistan has lost many soldiers and territory in that area to the taliban(an alliacen of afghani and pak taliban)

Actually, can you give me some credible reports as to when was the last time the US/NATO Forces/ANA conducted extensive operations in the safe havens of Kunar, Nuristan that are being used by terrorists against Pakistan?

who cares what the international law said, to you lot Pashtuns might not excite but us it does, you can't just blame the whole country because of what few people did.
There is no point blaming other countries.

Well you have to follow rules & laws, only uneducated peoples don't obey laws & it cause serious problems. Pushtun is not a country but Pakistan & Afghanistan is country. Now tell me won't you take proper visa to come back to Pakistan from UK or HongKong or because Pushtuns living in Pakistan so you can come without visa & don't follow international law? Let me give you one more example, many people in Pakistan (Punjab, Karachi & Azad Kashmir) have their relatives in India or Indian Occupied Kashmir so they take very strict & proper visa to visit them, many of them even fails to get visa but they can't go without following laws or crossing boundries, Can they? Hope you understand what i mean.

Mother ****** Northren Allience Rats , they think they can scare Pakistan with these back stabs.

Zoram da khar namerasa mezanom da palanesh, this is a farsi proverb tha i cant translate it in english, hope sher malang do that for me. why NA? they havent attacked you.

Actually, can you give me some credible reports as to when was the last time the US/NATO Forces/ANA conducted extensive operations in the safe havens of Kunar, Nuristan that are being used by terrorists against Pakistan?

wellcome back bilal bro.

and you tell me when you lanunced operations in NW the strong hold of taliban who are launcing attacks in Afghanistan on daily basis, and they do the deadliest attacks actually. As per kunar noristan area, google and you will see many many fights and battles have been fought, we even lost territory and districdts to the taliban alliance.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

zama wrora, Fencing the whole border is a waste of money and time, to be honest it will do nothing, these terrorist will find another way ways to crossover anyway.
Pashtuns on both side should work together and sort this out, blaming each other is just stupid and childish.

brother, this measure on its own wont be eneough, many other things will have to be in place,.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom