What's new

Terrorist takes Australian cafe customers hostage:

Advancing a "potential political agenda" by using a flag with Shahada on it and taking numerous civilians hostages? It is outright terrorism, and has absolutely nothing political about it. May be not Abbot himself, but Australia will face the consequences for going lenient about it.

You must not have seen the size of rallies carried out by Hizb ut Tehrir after the police raids. Authorities went apologetic even for doing the right thing, and this is the result of that. They go lenient now, and it will only get worse. And for you my dear, it will not bring as much harm to Australia or non-Muslims, as it will to all the Muslims around the world. For once, open your eyes and see what is right and what is wrong.

You seem to be one of the very few reasonable muslim embers on here. Its funny to see some of your brothers, still justifying these crimes.lool Im afraid that no amount of lecturing/reasoning/explanation will make them change their mind though, once they believe their way/view is correct, its almost impossible to change it. So i advice you to forget about trying to reason with such people, and exchange comments/point of views with more reasonable mebers on here.:D

@STEVEN囧 , now you see what i was talking about in the other thread about the Uygur terrorists/jihadists/terrorists? No amount of development will make these brainwashed/indoctrinated scums from carrying out their Jihad against infidels. Not even in developed/free/democratic/tolerant countries like the West/U.S/Australia. So if you thnk they carry out such acts because they are 'Poor, oppresed and deprived' then think again.:lol: That's just an excuse their foreign(often western based.:disagree:) sympathisers say to justify their evil deeds.:chilli:

2411ADB800000578-2874053-image-a-4_1418655033651.jpg

2411ADB400000578-2874053-image-a-5_1418655036242.jpg

Man Haron Monis (pictured) said in 2001 that Australia was 'heaven' but his view soured after he was convicted of sending malicious letters to the families of Australian soldiers and he spent 12 weeks in prison when he was 'tortured' by having 'excrement' thrown at him
241217E900000578-2874295-image-a-8_1418675496470.jpg

Can u shut up ?

Every weak dozen persons get killed in US due to terrorism. 99.99% of ISIS terrorists are none Iranians.
Most of the suiciders in Iraq that daily kill dozen of innocent people are Saudi.
I condemn ISIS and saudis involved in terrorist activities.

Had to give response to this @Abii guy who thought the attacker may be a Pakistani.

You seem to be one of the very few reasonable muslim embers on here. Its funny to see some of your brothers, still justifying these crimes.lool Im afraid that no amount of lecturing/reasoning/explanation will make them change their mind though, once they believe their way/view is correct, its almost impossible to change it. So i advice you to forget about trying to reason with such people, and exchange comments/point of views with more reasonable mebers on here.:D

@STEVEN囧 , now you see what i was talking about in the other thread about the Uygur terrorists/jihadists/terrorists? No amount of development will make these brainwashed/indoctrinated scums from carrying out their Jihad against infidels. Not even in developed/free/democratic/tolerant countries like the West/U.S/Australia. So if you thnk they carry out such acts because they are 'Poor, oppresed and deprived' then think again.:lol: That's just an excuse their foreign(often western based.:disagree:) sympathisers say to justify their evil deeds.:chilli:
What do you mean everyone has condemned this except for one user?

RIP to the deceased hostages. We condemn this heinous act of terrorism by the criminal iranian mulllah.

Wahabism and khomienism is a curse on this world.

@Abii turns out he is your fellow Iranian mullah. Karma is really a bitch.
Nah, he isn't. He's one of you. He's neither shia nor considers himself Iranian or Persian. He was born in Iran, became a sunni while he was amongst Pakistanis and Arabs in Australia. Sorry. You won't find a single Shia Iranian in a foreign country committing such acts. In any case, 1 in a million. Now we know how you guys feel on a daily basis.

Why did they storm the cafe? Was it on the initiative of the commandos or because the situation escalated from the inside ?

I really hoped that there would be no innocent deaths :( May they Rest in Piece.

And rest in hell jihadi scum.

Nah, he isn't. He's one of you. He's neither shia nor considers himself Iranian or Persian. He was born in Iran, became a sunni while he was amongst Pakistanis and Arabs in Australia. Sorry. You won't find a single Shia Iranian in a foreign country committing such acts. In any case, 1 in a million. Now we know how you guys feel on a daily basis.
One in 1 Billion.

So how does this justify killing and terrorising innocent civilians?

Your mentality is the reason why such violence occurs.
It doesn't you can target civilians in return

Okay good talk now go and have some drinks as long as these countries will keep attacking Muslim lands it will be impossible to stop or finish groups like ISIS or Al Qaeda

LoL,because I don't agree with you that means I must drink. Biggest ,enemy faced today by Muslims and Islam is people like you. Who died and left you incharge of Muslims,or so called Muslims lands.

@Abbie Iam not sure who is the bigger extremist @Zarvan or you.

You won't find a single Shia Iranian in a foreign country committing such acts.

I agree with you. Most Irani people living in foreign countries become atheists rather than extremists.

Good Lord, why the heck did Australia allow this creature in? Thereafter he went on to commit serious crimes and then became a radical Salafist and bought terror to Sydney.

My thoughts and prayers with the victims of this wicked man. I'm glad the Aussies put a bullet into him.

My dear friends, just another thing could you please leave the sectarian stuff out of this. A flame war developed from page 22 and continued for quite a while, resulting in post deleted. Please keep it civil.

Good Lord, why the heck did Australia allow this creature in? Thereafter he went on to commit serious crimes and then became a radical Salafist and bought terror to Sydney.

My thoughts and prayers with the victims of this wicked man. I'm glad the Aussies put a bullet into him.

My dear friends, just another thing could you please leave the sectarian stuff out of this. A flame war developed from page 22 and continued for quite a while, resulting in post deleted. Please keep it civil.
I am also a Salafi problem is not Salafism problem is policies of west and betrayel of Muslim leaders resulting is rise of militant groups so as long as the reasons which are causing the cancer are addressed these things will increase

Are u sure most of Iranians become atheist ??

I don't know if its most. But from personal experience, most Irani people that i have run into in foreign countries are these super ultra moderns who left Islam.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom