• Heavily armed police have sealed off area around the café
  • Martin Place station is currently closed and buses have been diverted
  • The Opera House has been evacuated after reports of a 'suspicious device'
  • Siege comes just hours after suspect, 25, was arrested in terror raids
Read more: Gunman takes hostages in cafe in Sydney | Daily Mail Online

240DD65D00000578-0-image-a-17_1418599884114.jpg
The coming days will bring more trouble for every one it seems

A black shahada flag is being held up in the window
God f*cking damn it, not more of these assh*les.
Some day, Muslims like me are gonna snap. And when we do, we're going to skin these b*stards alive and hang them by their balls.
It'd have happened if it wasn't for this:
''Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better...'' [Quran 41:34]

Where are the Mullahs now? Where are these self-proclaimed defenders of Islam? Now If only some Muslim with a brain tried to communicate with these bast*rds and show them how they're going to hell, might end up saving a few lives.

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you (i,e: Not people in coffee shops),but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. [Quran, 2:190]

…if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind..”
[Quran 5:32]

''And slay not the life which Allah hath forbidden save with right. Whoso is slain wrongfully, We have given power unto his heir, but let him not commit excess in slaying. Lo! he will be helped.'' [Quran 17:33]

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
There is something going on in the Sydney opera house too, people have been evacuated, maybe just a precaution?. Also reports saying that gunman claims there are 4 devices have been placed around the sydney :eek2:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you,but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgement will be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: 'O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.' (The Noble Quran, 18:86)" In this Noble Verse we see that if the enemy wants to do us harm, then we must punish those who did us harm. Otherwise, we must treat the enemy civilians and the innocents with kindness.

Let us look at Noble Verse 45:14"Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not look forward to the days of Allah: It is for Him to recompense (for good or ill) each people according to what they have earned."

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:32 "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..." In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind.

Let us look at Noble Verse 25:68 "Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment." In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty considers the innocent soul "sacred". He will punish those who kill the innocent souls (by throwing them in hell).

Let us look at Noble Verse 2:182 "But if anyone fears partiality or wrong-doing on the part of the testator, and makes peace between (The parties concerned), there is no wrong in him: For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

THIS IS NOT ISLAM. Anyone who is taking a neutral stance here and not condemning this a$$holery should not be calling himself a Muslim.

ISIS FOK you in your POssi you bunch of hell dwellers!! u have done nothing but bring shame to Islam! Stop hijacking our religion and innocent people for your useless foked up agenda! May allah rot you sObs in HELL you ISIS pigs.
Oh when aussi police slaughter these ISIS Pigs they should be wrapped around in Pigs skin and then tossed in the ocean so great white sharks can feed on these f!ltH.
Im really p1ssed.

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you,but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgement will be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: 'O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.' (The Noble Quran, 18:86)" In this Noble Verse we see that if the enemy wants to do us harm, then we must punish those who did us harm. Otherwise, we must treat the enemy civilians and the innocents with kindness.

Let us look at Noble Verse 45:14"Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not look forward to the days of Allah: It is for Him to recompense (for good or ill) each people according to what they have earned."

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:32 "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..." In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind.

Let us look at Noble Verse 25:68 "Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment." In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty considers the innocent soul "sacred". He will punish those who kill the innocent souls (by throwing them in hell).

Let us look at Noble Verse 2:182 "But if anyone fears partiality or wrong-doing on the part of the testator, and makes peace between (The parties concerned), there is no wrong in him: For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

THIS IS NOT ISLAM. Anyone who is taking a neutral stance here and not condemning this a$$holery should not be calling himself a Muslim.

At some point quoting the quran ain't gonna work man. They're doing it in the name of your religion- many people are doing these things in the name of your religion. People will come to the conclusion that something is wrong with your community. I'm not sure that conclusion is wrong. How is that despite such proclaimed nobility, systematically there is so much violence across the world then?

Thank you for your condemnation, and for providing the reasoning behind it. Unfortunately, we see fewer and fewer people motivated enough to do that.

Part of this problem lies in the fact that there are many others who may be tempted to "issue" a Fatwa on you for criticizing a "fellow pious Muslim".

Yes Mr face the reality these guys are not going to listen to those Sheikhs who do nothing when Muslims are being killed by this country along with partner USA and leader of Muslims and states are known pets of west and militants fill the gap and get support until and unless Muslim leaders take stand against west this can't be stopped its impossible but I hope as hostage are civilians they get out safe

Part of this problem lies in the fact that there are many others who may be tempted to "issue" a Fatwa on you for criticizing a "fellow pious Muslim".
That doesn't really happen, though I understand what you're trying to say here.

Most Muslims just hit their heads in shame and condemnation, then avoid the topic entirely without being vocal, mostly because they don't have the knowledge or means to directly challenge terrorists. That needs to change, Muslims need to start reading and understanding the Quran instead of just keeping metres long beards and praying 50 rakaats of extra salah.

Yes Mr face the reality these guys are not going to listen to those Sheikhs who do nothing when Muslims are being killed by this country along with partner USA and leader of Muslims and states are known pets of west and militants fill the gap and get support until and unless Muslim leaders take stand against west this can't be stopped its impossible but I hope as hostage are civilians they get out safe

Your aim should be IS/ TTP only. They are the real scum.

If you are so tired of west and their support stop using their technology and get off the internet/ computer. Obv. IS can provide you with an entertainment of savage cannibalism live show.

Get your priorities straight.

Your aim should be IS/ TTP only. They are the real scum.

If you are so tired of west and their support stop using their technology and get off the internet/ computer. Obv. IS can provide you with an entertainment of savage cannibalism live show.

Get your priorities straight.
Your post shows you know nothing about Islam so please keep quite

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom